[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becky Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: Pure.jpg (15KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
Pure.jpg
15KB, 236x336px
What's her gimmick supposed to be?
>>
doesn't matter because shes a jannetty
>>
She'd be the top woman right now if she didn't dye her hair and opened her mouth
>>
File: thetimehascomeandsohavei.jpg (9KB, 184x192px) Image search: [Google]
thetimehascomeandsohavei.jpg
9KB, 184x192px
>>761832
She is supposed to make charlotte and paige look good, she is like that fat chick in the group of pretty girls.
She is trash.
>>
>>761844
she would stand out even less if she didn't dye her hair
>>
>>761832

>Le Orange lass
>>
File: wwe becky beef flaps.jpg (121KB, 610x640px) Image search: [Google]
wwe becky beef flaps.jpg
121KB, 610x640px
>>761832
>>
>>761839

>jannety

You mean deanetty
>>
>>761832
>In promos leading up to her NXT title match against Sasha she has a serious promo and talks about coming into NXT and not being herself
>Turns out herself is le wacky lol so randum steampunk girl.
>What was a cool entrance at NXT Takeover with the jets coming up from the sides of the ramp is now lame as fuck.
>Whoever is writing for her is terrible
>Her ring gear is awful and she constantly has a muffin top poking out
I really wanted to like her, I really did. She shouldn't have been brought up with Charlotte and Sasha as she was just getting over. They should have left her at NXT for a while longer.
"Punk" Lynch > "Cogflop Steampunk Lynch
>>
>>761875
well i'm done eating
>>
File: kasdfIql_600x398.jpg (173KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
kasdfIql_600x398.jpg
173KB, 600x398px
>this is cute
>>
File: 1443409909686.png (227KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1443409909686.png
227KB, 500x384px
>>761893
>those splitties

DROPPED
>>
>>761832
in love with balor but balor doesnt care and only likes legos and tensai.
>>
Charlotte's friend
>>
>>761900
>not the pefect space for a good motorboat
smdh son.
>>
>>761919
She thought painted her hair like a lego would make Balor notice her more.
>>
>>761875

Arbies
>>
>>761832

To be the deanetty of team PCB but not only that but also the four horse women.
>>
>>762168
it had to be someone, might as well be here, she was retired for years becuase of injuries in the outlaws, she came out retirement, did well in NXT got paid well and now she can say she wrestled in the wwe, get paid ok for a few years before going back to the outlaws where she will get more because she was in the WWE. Not too bad really.
>>
File: dropped_you_on_your_head_lol.gif (1MB, 426x238px) Image search: [Google]
dropped_you_on_your_head_lol.gif
1MB, 426x238px
>this thread
my sides
>>
>>761844
Her accent make me feel funny in my pants

>>761849
>see that fatal 4 way
>Sasha and Becky steal the show
Give them a fucking title feud. The chemistry between them is crazy
>>
>>761883
>whoever is writing for her is terrible

that's pretty much actually her, she is just awkward and corny. some people find it endearing, I personally do not

honestly I think she will win the divas title at some point but I don't think the wwe will ever use her in the way they use paige and the bellas
>>
File: 031.jpg (31KB, 487x649px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
31KB, 487x649px
>>761832

A former druggie with a racy past who masks her demons with scotch and inane ramblings

Basically Karen Page, but with a much better exploder suplex

>Pure.jpg

K E K
>>
>>761889
>>762140
That's part of the gear she's wearing, dumbasses.
>>
>>766204
idk about that senpai
>>
>>766204
her gear isnt flesh colored bruh.
>>
>>761883
>I really wanted to like her, I really did. She shouldn't have been brought up with Charlotte and Sasha as she was just getting over. They should have left her at NXT for a while longer.
I agree with this, they should have let her find her character first. As far as actual in-ring talent she is the 2nd best on the main roster, but her character is just asspants.
>>
>>761839
Charlotte is the Jannetty.
>>
>>766229
>>766238
becky was always going to be the deanetty of the horswomen, you know its true.
>>
>>761875
>>761889
>>762140
>>766204
It's a shitty shoop you blind dopes..
>>
>>766240
>best looking of the four
>best wrestler of the four
>best talker of the four
I doubt it.
>>
>>766238
>The most successful one so far is the Jannetty
>>
>>766242
Sasha is all of those. Bex is 2nd best in looks and wrestling and the worst talker.
>>
>>766249
Another guy swept up in the hype.
>>
>>766246
You mean "the one most superpushed despite not really warranting it".
>>
>>766249
>sasha is all of those
sasha fags are so blind.
>>
>>766249
The worst talker is Charlotte. This isn't up for debate.
>>
>>766242
>>best looking of the four
debatable but her old NXT look was better
>best wrestler
yes because shes been doing it longer even after her brief retirement she still trained im guessing but will eventually be surpassed by bayley, Charlotte still needed/s more time but WWE couldnt wait. Paige is a lost cause now so whatever.
>best talker
lel come on now

>I doubt it.
she is man sorry
>hasnt won a title
>pushed aside a lot
>got called the deanetty already multiple time on screen
I will admit shes growing on me now but it is what it is hopefully she gets at least one solid run and doesnt talk on the mic with that horrible horrible accent though
>>
>>766258
>>got called the deanetty already multiple time on screen
>>
Does she ever show her feet?
>>
>>766258
>I'm afraid of unfamiliar accents, therefore she's a bad talker
She actually has the most personality of the four when talking. Sasha is one note and relies on the easy gimmick to get her through promos, Charlotte is terrible, Bayley is uncertain/shaky (but it actually feeds into her character).

You want some actual terrible talkers? Try the Bellas.
>>
>>766258
Just because she's in the sidekick role now doesn't mean she's going to stay that way for her career.
>>
File: 1447354350044.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447354350044.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>766263
>>
>>766264
>this denial
>Sasha is one note and relies on the easy gimmick to get her through promos
Just a nonsense statement. As if actually having a gimmick is a bad thing. That's like saying The Rock or Austin relied too much on their gimmicks to get through promos. Just asinine.
>Charlotte is terrible
Talking is the only thing Charlotte does mildly well, she's better than Becky at least but needs to get a character (or preferably fuck off).

You are right about Bayley and the Bellas though, especially Brie, jesus fucking christ her voice is bad.
>>
>>766283
>uhhhhh DENIAL!
>>
>>766287
It's not just a river in Asia.
>>
>>766283
Austin didn't rely on his gimmick, he relied on his own charisma and versatility, he's one of the most varied talkers they've ever had as a top guy. The Rock absolutely relied on his gimmick, he still does, perhaps too much. He's intensely charismatic, but his best run was his 2003 heel run when he went for something different than his usual Rock character he had from late 1999-2002.

Rock is absolutely a great talker, but he can get complacent and fall back on a patterned catchphrase promo. Because he's so popular he can get away with it, but still.
>>
>>766283
Charlotte is terrible at talking. Are you crazy?
She's completely monotone. The only thing that keeps her from being Bella tier is she doesn't have that horrible voice those two have
>>
Charlotte is wooden as hell

People complain about Becky and Paige's accents but at least they inflect
>>
>>766293
There's no such thing as "relying on your gimmick". Should they be doing someone else's gimmick instead of their own? Just pure nonsense m8, sorry.
>>
>>766305
Relying on your gimmick too much is right you should use your gimmick and work off that expand on it, not just keep relying on it and your meme phrase.
>>
>>766305
Yes, there is, dude.
You think one note gimmicks don't exist?
>>
>>766309
>>766310
I'll agree to disagree.
>>
>>766319
>I'm wrong but I don't admit it.
>>
>>766322
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>766319
No dude. One note gimmicks exist, this isn't up for debate.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.