[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was training today Vol 2: It'll be better tommorow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16

File: mma-training-mistakes-1024x715.jpg (133KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
mma-training-mistakes-1024x715.jpg
133KB, 1024x715px
So I've been doing jiu-jitsu again for a month now, and at least once a week we do something called King of the Hill.

Two guys go in, whoever taps leaves, whoever wins stays in and fights the next guy. Repeat until we're all tired.

I have always lost these, sometimes painfully. Last night I had to go against a professional fighter. He fucking wrecked both my shoulders in seconds.

But today I finally became king of the hill. Right after the guy got a lecture from the coach about needing to secure position before submission, we start rolling, and he starts passing my guard and doing shit while not quite in side control while I have his arm.

And somehow, I turn that into a behind the back Chicken Wing-Z-lock. Total and complete bullshit that I managed to pull off.

Feels good man.
>>
Wrestling is shitty but fun but shitty. - Anon
>>
In my 3rd week of shotokan karate.
Holy shit it is boring and nearly useless, but I have nothing better to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it is practically free so far.
Plus I spend around a hour after class working out so it is not a total waste of time.

I found out from the head instructor that you actually have to go up 3 ranks before they even teach round house kick, and two ranks to learn one kind of side kick. Have to wait all the way to black belt to even learn a single spin kick.
I learned all that stuff in my first few weeks in my main art. I though a striking art would progress faster then this but instead most of the time is just useless kata.

I wish I had money, then I could just cross-train in a actual combat sport.
>>
>>740572
>art
>art
>art

Art is something you hang on your wall anon.
>>
File: 1443323641191.gif (1MB, 220x161px) Image search: [Google]
1443323641191.gif
1MB, 220x161px
>>740546
Your definition of the z-lock must be different than mine. Basically you just got a chicken wing from the bottom? Great move, I do that all the time. Z-lock here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_B7Wd4LF28

Spent an hour wrestling in the morning. Worked the high-c into a crackdown.

After wrestling did some drilling for grappling. Worked the Kouchi makimo off an armdrag, finishing up with a backspin knee bar from top 1/2.
Worked some Rafael Lovato guard passing stuff, loving his DVDs.
Also did an escape drill from bottom side. Grab pull the shoulder in, poke him with your elbow to create space to get the knee across, push him away, bait him to come in to get a fig 4 on his arm, let him pass to side control again and spin and flip him with the chicken wing.

Later on I did some gymnastics training, then taught a kids Muay Thai class followed by teaching a beginners MMA class.

Bretty good day.
>>
Is there any way one could practice basic punch throwing at home?

I currently really don't have time on my hands to visit lessons.
>>
>>740582
It's a bit similar to the wrist lock he briefly mentioned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfT7FnO-b6Y
Basically, because he couldn't get his arm out of the chicken wing, I was able to just force the wrist into submission. It's the sort of Krotty stuff that almost never works.

During wrestling practice we mainly drilled firemans carry, and a bunch of escapes from referee bottom position. Other then rolling, we learned the Peruvian Necktie in BJJ, plus how to stand up when knocked against the cage.
>>
>>740592
yes.

its how i got into boxing.

shadowboxing with the right intent is god tier for training if you dont have partners on hand.

watch a training video, learn the techniques, get it downpacked correctly, then go to a gym for a session, get re-corrected, do a round with the trainer so he corrects your technique and makes sure you do it right.

then jsut shadowbox a hour in morning, one at night until you god tier
>>
>>740601
Oh you just goosenecked him with a figure-4? I do that shit all the time. That's why when you have a chicken wing in top-half or from side control you grab the wrist (not forearm! at the joint) with your thumb. If you feel looseness, you slide down to the hand and wrist lock them. You can even wristlock them into the kimura.

That is one figure-4s are so good, you almost always have the option of switching to a wristlock (mainly on top) or an armbar. in some position like if they are on their side, you can wristlock them against their own body.
>>
>>740767
Man, I want to learn whatever style of wrestling you're doing.
>>
File: 1439306268996.jpg (138KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
1439306268996.jpg
138KB, 700x445px
>>740782
My coach has been training since the 80s. He's like one of the OG MMA coaches. So it's pretty much everything. BJJ+Wrestling+Judo+Shooto/Catch

If you want to learn something similar, Erik Paulson is basically the same thing (they knew each other as kids, before starting training martial arts together. He has a membership based site, which I have a membership to as well. It's $30 per month. No commitments. He actually emails you to remind you that you are going to get billed in case you want to opt out before hand. So, you can pay $30 once just to check it out. He has thousands of videos, several are my coach teaching stuff.

http://erikpaulson.com/csw-association-subscriptions/

Bretty good stuff. Its a really good supplement for me because it is very similar to what my coach teaches (although I think he is a better coach than Erik).

Today did a nogi class. Worked a throw-by with the underhook into a back take to the bicycle rack throw. Had a good roll with a guy who has around my level and size (little better though). Got submitted a few times, but was able to pull off some moves I have been working, including a dive roll guard pass into a kimura (didn't finish, the move is more about the position). Has good top pressure, but need to work on avoiding the lockdown. I'm pretty good at it normally, but this guy was really good at getting it.
>>
>>740572
I had similar experience. The free shotokan offshoot krotty at my last college would have us do kata more meanwhile only the vets can Occasionally point spar.
I felt like I was wasting time especially when they would urge us to do slap kicks from the knee with Kia meanwhile kicks that would actually hurt are discouraged.
>>
File: boxring.jpg (25KB, 215x264px) Image search: [Google]
boxring.jpg
25KB, 215x264px
Haven't sparred in years besides that one time with the street fighter, I technically TKO'd him with a right roundhouse kick from orthodox (I refer to this just as having my left leg in front).

So, I sparred with a guy today who had a few months of experience with some form of Karate, but he's mostly a street fighter who also sparred (street fighter from earlier didn't spar). It was kept light hearted, we took small breaks, laughed and talked a bit during sparring.

We both had MMA gloves on, and I went over sparring rules with him.
>UFC rules + no strikes to joints of arms and legs + no strikes to head
>full force allowed

I started south paw (and by "south paw", I just mean having my right leg in front) in my modified Karate stance, and just tested him for a little. I eventually landed an inside leg kick with a left roundhouse from southpaw modified Karate stance. At some point, from southpaw modified Karate stance, I landed a left roundhouse leg kick, he was limping, and said that it was a strong kick, I let him recover since it was sparring and kept light hearted. At some point, he lands a few leg kicks on me. I miss a few step side kicks from south paw modified Karate stance at some points. I noticed that he tended to circle to my left a bit. At some point, from orthodox (similar to pic related, but I had my hands up by chin level), I land a right roundhouse kick that makes him limp and vocalize that it was a strong kick. At some point, from my orthodox boxing stance, I throw a combination that I don't exactly recall, but was something along the lines of a left jab, a right cross, a left jab, and a right elbow, but they all miss. He frequently kept me out of range by backing up and blocking. He's thrown a few punches, but they don't make contact. At some point, we clinch wrestle, but we break soon afterwards. I've thrown and missed or gotten blocked some turning side kicks, as well as some roundhouse kicks.
>>
At some point, I decided to go into a Capoeira Ginga, but stopped after a while since he didn’t get into kicking range while I was doing that, and go back into my modified Karate stance. He continues to stay out of range a lot, and his reflexes/my lack of speed make it so step side kicks and the like don’t get me into range and don’t make contact. At some point, I throw a crane kick from south paw modified Karate stance. I threw the first leg that goes up during the jump like an upwards roundhouse snap kick, but use it more like a distraction, and to use the jump to close the gap, then throw the right leg kick (front snap), but he blocks the right kick/backs up. At some point, we clinch wrestle, and counters a trip I do by tripping me, I recover quickly, but he also doesn’t capitalize on me going down. From the beginning towards the middle of the sparring session, I try to get into grappling range and throw him or do a takedown, but he keeps distance the whole time. Whenever I’ve switched into my orthodox boxing stance so far and try to get into boxing range, he keeps distance. At some points, I’ve tried to get into range from my orthodox boxing stance by throwing some step jabs, but he still keeps backing up. I throw some non-commitment roundhouse snap kicks to try and close distance, but any kicks that I threw after the setups didn’t make contact because he backed up or backed up/blocked. At some point, I’m in my orthodox boxing stance, and I throw a non-committed right roundhouse kick to go into south paw and throw a left turning side kick, but he backs up/blocks the kick and it doesn’t quite land.
>>
File: yip-man-stance.jpg (17KB, 597x386px) Image search: [Google]
yip-man-stance.jpg
17KB, 597x386px
At some point, he catches on quickly and notices how I can throw back kicks and turning kicks with my back turned (back stance, I guess), and doesn’t advance when my back is turned. At some point, we clinched, and right when we broke, I was in my orthodox boxing stance, and threw a right flying knee, but it didn’t make contact. He’s thrown a few outside crescent kicks that don’t make contact up to this point. At some point, I noticed that he was using a more squared off version of Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do stance; I noticed he was using more of a high and tall brawler’s boxing stance with arms kind of low at first. I guess he took that JKD stance because of the leg kicks, I’ve landed a few not as heavy leg kicks at this point. The me being aggressive and him being defensive continues on for a while, and whenever I switch to south paw, I’m in my modified Karate stance (MKS), but I’ve switched from south paw MKS to my orthodox boxing stance (OBS), south paw MKS to orthodox Muay Thai stance (cat stance, left leg on balls of feet/toes, most weight on rear right leg; left hand out and moving a bit, right hand by my eye), south paw, to my modified Wing Chun stance (a ‘high and tall’ish boxer’s legs with pic related arms and hands); and some combination of that continues. At some point, we do a short clinch that breaks without anything. At some point, I throw another missing crane kick. He’s thrown a few jabs here and there up to this point, but they don’t land. At some point, I tried throwing a chain punch, but it doesn’t land. At some point, I give up on trying to grapple him.
>>
At some point, he tried the same trip on me, but to no avail. He’s thrown a few fakes (brings his knee up as if he’s going to kick) here and there to try and set something up I guess, but I capitalized on those a few times and land some kicks. At some point, from orthodox Muay Thai stance, I throw a defensive left leg Teep which makes him back up. At some point, I’m in south paw MKS, and we get into clinching range, and I throw a left knee, it might’ve landed on his solar plexus, I’m not sure, but he goes to his knees gasping for air, and I let him recover. I then ask him if he wants to continue, but he says he doesn’t want to continue.

He said that he hasn’t fought or sparred in around 5 months and said that he hasn’t exercised either. He’s also a smoker, and said that the knee got him in the lungs and his lungs are weak from smoking.
I noticed that I was having trouble focusing, and wasn’t fighting as intelligently as I could’ve been. I noticed that my range finding is a little off, as well. I noticed that I didn’t keep up the movement in my stances the whole time, was just standing still when not stepping when in my stances, which may be attributed to my lack of focus.
The past month or so, I’ve rarely been doing shadow boxing or kickboxing, and only for less than 5min or so when I do happen to do some.
Afterwards, I taught him some basic grappling stuff, then noticed that I can’t perform Uchi Mata both sides.
We were in a wide open grass area, so there was room to back up for days, I took advantage of that even though I was mostly the aggressor. I didn't get to work on my defense much since he was being such a defensive fighter. I stopped advancing for a little while here and there, as to try and initiate some counters if he were to advance and attack, but he didn't advance.
He said that he got his ass kicked by me, but I think that undermines his effective defense and what he mannaged to pull off (a few leg kicks, and a trip).
>>
>>741297
>>741298
>>741299
>>741301
(all me, btw)

Because of how rare sparring is for me these days, I found it rather entertaining, accidentally TKOing him with a single strike was a bit of a slightly unpleasant surprise though.
It was more striking-oriented than I'd prefer for sparring, despite how I'm primarily a striker, but it wasn't bad over all.
>>
>>741302
>>741301
>>741299
>>741298
>>741297

I also landed a spinning outside left knife-hand strike on his left deltiod somewhere towards the beginning.
>>
>>741297
>>741298
>>741299
>>741302
>>741367

Does 4chan have a board for people to write fanfiction about themselves? Because I'm pretty sure all of this should go on that board.
>>
>>741389
They are most welcome here in /asp/
http://youtu.be/QBTYLGH9S7U
>>
>>740801
>I'm hardcore and these karate doods are holding me back

Mhm
>>
>>741453
Would you spend time in a dojang that only let brown and black belts point spar? They don't even do kumite, only host kata competition and board breaking demos
>>
>>741453

He should be grateful. Kata and board breaking are a waste of time, but point sparring is actually negative training. You come out worse at fighting than you went in. The dojo should charge people extra to be excused from point sparring all the time.
>>
>>741463
Nah. Kata fucked me up bad too. I'm still working to get out the stupid straight back, straight hips habit.

So today wrestling focused on chin grips, and I got some more chances to practice the Fireman's carry, which is good, because I'm still shitty at it.

Then at boxing, I learned why I fuck up my shoulder during Jab rounds. Plus side: the solution increases my reach.
>>
>>741463
>>742847
I hate this hatred of point sparring because TKD is point sparring but it's not THAT point sparring and i know you don't mean TKD point sparring but

bah

i'm surprisingly brittle about point sparring. Goddammit it's good training. Teaches you to be perfectionist.

As long as it's not fucking point STOP sparring goddammit
>>
>>742892
How on earth does point sparring teach you anything besides bad habits?
>>
>>742905
Point sparring in WTF TKD is done full contact, without stopping during point. Also, knockouts are a perfectly valid way to win. So basically, like the old olympic boxing rules.
>>
I did some running today, so I guess you could say that I trained boxing today.
>>
1 month of mt. Actually starting to learn how to block and not be scared whenever I get combo'd, also some nice leg catches. Feels good for a beginner.
I'm still scared of weaving punches tho, since I almost take a knee or kick in the face everytime I read a punch and it's not there.
I must concentrate harder on reading the opponent instead of thinking about what I'll do. Seems stupid but I'm really a fighting beginner so...
>>
File: muh knuckle.jpg (189KB, 1061x987px) Image search: [Google]
muh knuckle.jpg
189KB, 1061x987px
>be in arcade
>see punch thingy
>punch punch thingy
>hit the machine on my follow through
>get cuts on my knuckle
>get bruise on my other knuckle
>>
>>744473
learn to punch.
>>
>>744474
no u
>>
>>744475
I already do.
>>
>>744476
lies
>>
>>744477
only lies are yours.
>>
>>744478
sir, your pants are on fire
>>
Well, fuck.

Today started off pretty alright. For strength training we worked on an olympic press variant. The coach had me work light while I got the technique down.

Then, pretty much as soon as Muay Thai started, I REALLY tore up a recurrent injury in my right thigh. Fortunately I had a partner that was willing to modify drilling for me, and on the plus side I'm really getting confident in my boxing skills.

But fuck. I had to sit out the MMA class and just watch. Got to go see a doctor tomorrow.

I fucking hate doctors.
>>
>>746585
whats your recurring leg injury? i mean you said you're going to the doctor. But is it leg muscle, or do you feel actual joint pain? in your knee or hip or ankle?
>>
>>746590
Just severe stiffness in my right glute and hamstring. For some reason running tightens it up like crazy.

Which is great, because I have neurological problems that cause involuntary running.
>>
>>746592
>involuntary running
do you mean involuntary leg movement or leg shaking and tremors? That might be a real bad sign of heart disease. My dad had that for a few years befor he had his stroke we found out latter his leg tremors were a sign of shit heart health.
>>
>>746595
No, I mean loss of awareness, running out of the house. Can last a few seconds, can last for hours.
>>
>>746597
like fugue state sleeping walk type shit?
>>
>>746592
>involuntary running.
Do you have any funny stories involving that that you'd share with us?
>>
>>746599
Closer to PTSD in what it looks like. Current working theory is that it's effecting a similar part of my brain as PTSD sufferers.

>>746606
Not really. All I've got are a bunch of "nearly got hit by a car/had to hide from the police" moments.
>>
>>746609
how old are you and doe your family have a history of mental disease or problems? if you dont mind us asking.
>>
>>746611
Eh, sure why not. I'm 27. This really started hitting my hardcore when I turned 23 or 24. I can't remember at this hour.

No history of mental illness: here's the super weird Dr. House twist. This is at it's core, mostly a digestive disorder. Cutting out a bunch of foods and strict observation makes these mostly manageable. I can still have them triggered by even mild contamination (this weekend I had a bunch of incidents like this because someone in the house picked up a new brand of hand soap that uses coconut oil for the scent). Other things like too much sugar or constipation can also trigger it.
>>
>>740546
I've come back after 8 years to retrain in TKD, I can barely do half the kicks acceptably and some i can't do at all. I have relearned 5 out of 13 forms i need to relearn. When I left I was one of black-belt level.
>>
>>746612
>constipation can also trigger it.
>have pants down
>on toilet
>can't shit
>get up
>pants still down
>run out of house
>dick swaying too and fro for the neighbors to see

alternatively
>going to toilet
>take pants off and hang them up because it feels more natural
>get on toilet
>try to squeeze out a log
>constipated
>run out of house with no pants on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcJWHHtmDaU
>>
At what age did you start, at what age did you stop, and at what age did you start figuring out that you couldn't do/couldn't remember the stuff?
I need to know for science.
>>
>>746625 meant for >>746619
>>
Welp, saw a doctor today. Got a shot of pain reliever, and scheduled a sports massage so no wrestling today. Trying to figure out if I should still attend Muay Thai and BJJ.
>>
>>746789
Also, trying to decide if I should try entering a Kyokushin tournament on short notice.
>>
>>746789
whats the injury doc?
>>
>>746802
Just muscle strain. Tournament is definitely not happening as the consensus is that I should take a week off of serious training.
>>
>>746911
Bah. If you have no experience then yes, but let the record state that i got my 2nd knockout a week after rolling my ankle at a previous tournament.

Then again, i had 12 yrs exp to fall back on at the time. So maybe sitting out on it is the wise move, esp if it's a unknown ruleset for you.

Surprised they gave you shots for fucking muscle pain. I thought it was reserved for injuries. Was it a real steroid shot?

When i get a place of my own again i'm gonna go back to tkd and teach, try to get my 3rd dan before i go to thailand.
>>
>>746987
Nah, it was just the equivelent of Ibuprofen. But I have to take it intravenously because of

>>746612

Tell you what though, a dosage of Ibuprofen after 3 years without being able to take an asprin feels goooood man.
>>
>some guy is very proud of his 1st dan in ITF TKD
>the usual "TKD is useless!" comes from half the group of friends
>He does TKD, I do BJJ, another friend is into kickboxing and another is into Krav Margra
>"Hey, I'm 3nd Dan WTF and 1st Dan ITF, I'm actually really good at TKD, it's not useless for me"
>krav guy thinks he's full of shit and that he could seriously kick his ass
>to the point of challenging him to a fight
>me and kickboxer go to an MMA gym, they let the fight happen
>Krav a TKD standing in the ring
>TKD goes to shake hands before they start
>Krav grabs him and starts kneeing him in the gut and trying to get him in the balls and punching him in the head and back
>TKD pushes back and jumps away but he also staggers and ends up on the ground, strugling to get up again
>"Welcome to Krav Maraga bitch, there is no such thing as honor in a true fi"
>at that point TKD launches into a a jumping kick that hits Krav in the face right through a block and takes Krav down, hard and unconciuos before he hit the floor
>Krav has a broken jaw, lost 5 teeth, and all four fingers in his left hand were broken
>TKD has a cracked rib, a LOT of bruising, and vomited soon after the fight

Krav said he wants to sue TKD and that TKD took it way too far, we've stopped talking to him now because really, he's a cunt. We have all agreed Krav deserved it, and that TKD isn't always useless.
>>
>>747774
>at that point TKD launches into a a jumping kick that hits Krav in the face right through a block and takes Krav down
What kick did he do?
>>
>>747774
>TKD is useless comes from half the group of friends
>he does TKD (1), I do BJJ (2), another does Kickboxing (3)

>comes from half of the friends
>3 friends
>three divided by two equals one point five (3/2=1.5)
wut

Did Kickboxing say it was useless?
Did you and Kickboxing say it was useless?
Did Kickboxing say that it was useless, and did you unenthusiastically agree with him?
Did you say something along the lines of "kind of"?
>>
>>747774
>3nd Dan WTF
third'nd dan
>not 2nd
>not 3rd
wut
>>
>be me white belt tkd
>spar with yellow belt fat kid
>dominate first 2 rounds with combos and footwork(been boxing for 3 or 4 years now so I'm pretty light on my feet. Been doing mma for 6 months so I know my kicks)
>30 seconds till round 3 ends and I felt like my nuts got split in half
>P A I N
>lie on the mat for the next 30 seconds trying to figure out wtf just happened
>coach gives me 10 minute break to recover my balls
>>
>>747791
>6months MMA
>know my kicks
lol no
You don't know your kicks.
You may "know" your kicks, but you don't really KNOW your kicks.
>>
>>747791
>felt like my nuts got split in half
Might be a groin strain, minor tear, or something.
>>
I never trained the snap roundhouse kick (bring knee up, and then snap lower leg out at the end), so I tried that today.
It was interesting, not much effort to keep balance due to how much less force it generates due to lack of torso rotation.
Seems like it'd be effective if it were to hit the jaw.
>>
>>747788
You didn't count Krav. Him and I said it was useless. I was mistaken... It REALLY needs some groundwork to be a more balanced martial art but so do most hard styles.

>>747790
typo, i was running late for work

>>747784
He kind of ran forward for a step, jumped and his back leg whipped around and took the guys head with it

after he landed he started dry heaving, he was kneed in the guts a LOT

He says he'll take up BJJ If I take up TKD for at least a year, should I?

>>747802
He kind of threw his entire body into it, completely left the ground and had a bit of a running start
>>
File: flying back kick.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
flying back kick.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>747846
>typo, i was running late for work
So, 2nd dan, or 3rd dan?

>He kind of ran forward for a step, jumped and his back leg whipped around and took the guys head with it
You didn't learn some kicking terminology from your TKD friend or Kickboxing friend?
Was it kind of like gif related (flying back kick)?
Or was it more like a turning side kick?

>He says he'll take up BJJ If I take up TKD for at least a year, should I?
Take up as in pay to be instructed?
It'd be cheaper if you guys just be bros and teach each other, given that you guys aren't stupid.

>>>747802
>He kind of threw his entire body into it, completely left the ground and had a bit of a running start
I don't think that that post was a reply to you.
>>
>>747852

it's the heel of the foot struck the face but going sideways into the left side of the guy's face, not straight on

it has more of a spin to the actual kick part, i'll ask him next time I see him. and he's 3rd dan WTF.
>>
Had an MRI on friday and they told me I've got somewhat of a bulging disk. Does somebody know how long it'll take until I can train again?
>>
File: flying spinning hook kick.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
flying spinning hook kick.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>747853
>he did an even harder kick to pull off than a flying turning side kick

It sounds like he did a flying hook kick or a flying spinning wheel kick (or just flying wheel kick, terminology is a bit difficult to pin down when it comes to some kicks).
>>
File: flying spinning wheel kick.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
flying spinning wheel kick.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>747853
>>747854
>>
File: DOA 5 - Jungle - Binoculars.jpg (95KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
DOA 5 - Jungle - Binoculars.jpg
95KB, 852x479px
>>747854
>Does somebody know how long it'll take until I can train again?
You'll never be able to do any physical activity ever again.
You should take up a new hobby, perhaps, chess, or playing Dead or Alive.
>>
>>747855
THAT'S THE ONE!

it happened so fast, when i think TKD i think fat people doing shitty katas really slowly and who never have their guard up, not flying through the air in tornadoes of spinning death. I've seen him practice since this, he can just chain kick after kick after kick and tbh i'm not sure how i'd grab him to get him to the ground. I'm not saying it's effective, i'm just saying it's really different from other fighting styles so not something that comes up in training much.
>>
>>747856
>>747855
it could have been either of those, it was really fast
>>
>>747861
>so not something that comes up in training much.
>10th planet BJJ.jpeg

>it could have been either of those, it was really fast
The differences between the two kicks are very minor.

Well, what you saw would've been something to see.
>>
>>747846
>He says he'll take up BJJ If I take up TKD for at least a year, should I?
Yes. I find TKD and BJJ are actually very complimentary styles, and if you do one, you can take on the other more effectively.

The core of both styles is hip movement/placement, and using the tactile sense of your whole body.
>>
>>747774

I'm sorry for the Krav guy, losing 5 teeth will cost a lof of money/pain. Didn't they wear mouth guards?

But on the other hand you don't look down on a differnt martial art, challenge him to a fight and start with such a dick move without consequences. It's sad that he had to learn it "that hard way" but he deserved it.

>>747898

>The core of both styles is hip movement/placement, and using the tactile sense of your whole body.

As in every martial art in the whole world..
>:^)
>>
>>747774
ahahahahahaha too bad he didn't kill the krav guy. That would've been great.

so much for realistic bs
>>
>>747986
>Didn't they wear mouth guards?
There's a serious amount of force going into a flying spinning hook kick/flying spinning wheel kick.
>>
>be clinched
>do leg sweep
>on ground in spooning position, getting in rear naked choke
>hook leg and roll opponent on top of me, fully getting in the rear naked choke
>>
Fucking hardest day of wrestling in a while. Shark tank for what felt like forever which consisted of me getting slammed repeatedly by a kid 3 years younger than me. We finished with too many sprints and now I get to get up at 6 tomorrow morning to start it all again. This is great.
>>
>>748788
GO TO BED.
>>
>>747986
>As in every martial art in the whole world..
>:^)
OK, yes. There is a bit of this. But seriously I find there is a way about moving the hips in both that is very similar. Learning hip placement for boxing and wrestling took me a while. Learning it for BJJ was very natural from a TKD background, and I always excelled with attacking with the legs, into triangles etc.
>>
>>740546

I fucked up some drills while practicing sidesteps.
>>
>>749150
What happened?
>>
>>749150
>>749161
>What happened?
I, too, wish to know.
>>
Slowly losing patience with my gym

>been going to kickboxing for around 2.5 months
>feel like my only improvement has been fitness, not technicality
>instructor rarely comes around to critique form
>allows 2 sperglord kids(10 and 13 years old) to train with adults
>sperglord kids screw around/whine
>get paired with sperglord kids who can't hold pads properly
>classes in community centre so no heavy bags/no mirror/no ring
>instructor hasn't paid attention to the fact that some people are using bag mitts rather than 16oz gloves to spar, just says "keep it light"

Think I'm in a mcdojo lads

Shitty situation because the nearest muay thai gym is about 17 miles away and the only other option i have is a creative fighting class that drill contrived knife blocks and other weaboo shit
>>
>>749170
If you can't leave anytime soon, try recording your technique or something.
>>
>>749170
What's 17 miles for you in time?
>>
>>749175
like 30 minutes in the car, but they train on mondays and wednesdays and i have uni on those days.
>>
>>749180
That's like nothing dude. Unless there's scheduling conflict, good training is absolutely worth that.
>>
>>749181
I'd do it if i could, but there's not only the schedule problem but the cost implication too.

>>749173
Yeh i was thinking that, but what would i do with it?

Also a quick general question, i've ordered some twins 16oz gloves. I don't intend using them on a heavy bag but can i use them on a pad without them fucking up the padding?
>>
>>749196
>but what would i do with it?
Look at the form to see if there's anything you can improve, or that can be done differently.
You could also post it here for critique, if you want.
>>
>>749170
>>749180
>>749196
Do you guys do any sparring at the community center?

Also,
>tfw look at local community activities
>Seido Karate for $10 a class
>>
>>749202
Yeh we spar, but there's generally no confines or boundaries so without the ring we're using the whole space we have which isn't good
>>
>>740546
>go to friend's gym for open mat
>still shitty 2 stripe whit-uuuu beltuuuu.
>blue from another gym shows up for open mat
>first round, both going pretty light, gets me in armbar.
>tap
>round 2, he gets my back.
>he's a bit low on my back, able to trap his foot between my legs.
>top of his foot is behind my right knee, behind his ankle is my left shin.
>bridge slowly, while pushing my right knee into him, and my left shin away
>force blue belt to tap to straight ankle lock while he has my back
>tfw tap blue belt with sneaky shit.
>>
>>749236
hahaha i remember when i was like 2 months in BJJ and i tapped like a 3 year blue belt with that he was pissed lol but he was like "good one..."

there's a few moves like that one that i just feel shitty using on people .
>>
>>749236
My biggest kek was tapping someone with a wristlock who had my back.
>>
I paid particular attention to working on using feints and fakes for setting up hits in Boxing.
>>
>>749236
>>still shitty 2 stripe whit-uuuu beltuuuu.
You're a big guy.

>force blue belt to tap to straight ankle lock while he has my back
Ah! There's a guy at my gym who lands this all the time.

Anyway, managed to get a Muay Thai session in this week, but could only do some boxing drills. Been working on keeping my hips out and I'm really feeling the difference in my body punches.

When I actually do body sparring though, I never can land much. Part of it is everyone spars like they're body sparring. Nobody keeps their hands up. So I'm usually trying to sneak in a jab here or there.

>>750397
I should try that while sparring.
>>
>>750397
>>750400
>I should try that while sparring.
Wasn't sure if it wasn't clear, but I was doing that while sparring.
It helped me with the intricacies of fakes and feints. Even a fake or feint can be telegraphic, since the speed could be too different from the strikes you've been throwing, the fake was too short, that stuff plus footwork with distance coverage differences.
I'm thinking about weaving in throwing punches at different speeds so that everything in general is less predictable, giving me more options for variations in my fakes and feints.
>>
I'm an orthodox boxer, I did some shadowboxing in southpaw today.
>>
>>750400
You mean that there are people stupid enough to repeatedly cross their feet when they have the back and get ankle locked?
>>
>>740546
BJJ? And what style?

I found out we do will/machado style BJJ at my dojo
>>
>>750839
Yeah, as it turned out I got really shitty grappling training in the past.

>BJJ? And what style?
Dunno. Haven't asked the coach about lineage etc. He integrates it with general MMA training of using the fence, G&P etc.

Tonight I'm going to be trying to grapple for the first time in nearly two weeks. Wish my hamstring good luck.
>>
File: georgia ura nage.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
georgia ura nage.gif
1MB, 360x203px
Terrible.

First session back after having my ass kicked by vertigo. Spent the class being dizzy, weak and useless, toddled off to vomit once I bowed off the mat.

Breakfalls were on point, though, so I got that going for me.
>>
>>752779
What was the cause of your vertigo?

Had my first night rolling since I recognized that I'm injured. It was pretty good. I worked with a new guy, who's lighter than me, and a lot of stuff I worked on in wrestling finally clicked together and worked.

Yeah, we were doing technical rolling and he was helpless, but the sort of things I couldn't even get right in compliant practice, like Fireman's carry, were coming out good. I landed like 3 or 4 Gator rolls.

Then when we did real rolling, I worked with this wrestler with 30 pounds on me, and for the first time I nearly got some submissions on him. First, when I nearly did some kind of front naked choke, but the big thing was when he was going for a Peruvian neck tie, and I reversed into a shitty armbar, then a triangle, then a kimura.

Oh well, I'll actually land it next time.
>>
>>753536

Inner ear infection. Fucked me right up for a couple weeks. Still kind of wobbly.
>>
>>750934
John will/machado? In new zealand/aus?
>>
Went to krotty class after practicing my kicks and kata at home for an hour or two. Almost all for naught- my ass instantly started cramping up when we performed extended kicks and I managed to almost fall over 4 times despite having something to help maintain balance.

Completely unsure about the kata- everyone else at the class was a higher rank than me and I don't have much else to learn anymore so they told me to just practice form in the corner. As I was doing it I got plenty of stares, unsure if it's a good sign or a bad sign.

I am actually worried about these glute/ass cramps that I get. On extended kicks (where you hold out your leg for longer periods of time) or when stretching and practicing splits, the muscles around my thighs/gluts start to feel knotted or cramped. Is this something that just goes away or is there something I should actively do to try and get rid of them? Thanks, anons.
>>
>>753663

Keep it a little less higher and stop early. It's something that takes time.

And get enough magnesium.
>>
For strength training, finally starting bench pressing enough that it counts for something.

Afterwards, I had a pretty shitty time in Muay Thai working on the bag, but I did pretty great in sparring. Worked with larger guys, kept moving, they kept planting their feet and squaring up to throw, and I kept punishing them with a right hook that they had no real answer for.

Feels good man.
>>
Situps, pushups, squats, and cardio, because fitness is important, too.
>>
>Had hernia surgery in March,
>got back to heavy lifting May, nearly back to presurgery weight
>Sudden pain, just like when first got hernia, panic and freak out
>Doc says its cool, will take time to heal fully, up to a year.
>Says to stop lifting heavy. Why the fuck lift at all then?!?!?!
>Freeze gym membership, now need new thing.
>Did Jiu Jitsu for a while till funds dried up, now have better job, MMA gym few blocks away. Do the three day trial
>It should all come back to me.
>Gas out on warm ups, wrecked by kids half my age and half my weight.
>Hurt everywhere, EXCEPT in the surgery spot.
>Sign up for membership, this gonna be fun.
>>
>>754212
Tell us more about how the kids wrektd you.
>>
>>754215
Well, 19 to 21 year olds. "Half my age" more for effect, as I'm 31.

There was odd man out rolling, since it there was a odd number of grapplers that day. Every time someone was tapped, odd man out goes in. I'm cycling through a few of the guys, who are quite nice about me being new fish, give me a chance, but they get the back, get the armbar, get sucked into the guillotine. Everything I try just leads me deeper into trouble, so its a lot of tapping.

Since I didn't have good cardio anyway, I didn't give much of a challenge, and by the end im too exhausted to sit up. Hobbled to the bow line.

Was fun though.
>>
Ran 5 miles and felt good about it, then I remembered I was on a treadmill and convinced myself I ain't shit
>>
>>754221
I feel you on the losing cardio, I've been in and out of shape in the past.

It doesn't sound like you did any striking.
Do you have a striking background? I thought jujitsu was a grappling art.
How do you think you'd do against strikers?
>>
>>754224
Nope, no striking, just Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The place has the MMA stuff there (boxing, muay thai, conditioning) and I'll probably expand out to boxing eventually, but not real rush to do so.

I'd probably be shitty against a striker, I'm near sighted. If I get him on the ground, might do well, maybe. Luckily I haven't had to fight much.
>>
>>754227
>just Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Oh, I didn't notice the spelling in your original post.
I've seen some folks with vision problems post here before, they don't seem to have too much of a problem with striking.
>>
How do you deal with shitty pad holders? Yesterday's pad holder actually fucking dropped one of the thai pads, which in a worst case scenario could have left him seriously injured. I told him to sharpen the fuck up and he got super pissy about it, as if his honor had been stained or some shit.
>>
>>755980
He was being kind enough to hold the pads for you, despite his lack of training, and then you started getting pissy at him with your superiority complex.
>>
>be lightweight
>spar full contact with light heavyweight
more power than I'm used to
>>
I gave up TKD one grading before blackbent a while ago, 8 years ago, but now i'm back, and in 6 months i've re-learned 9 of the 16 forms i need to know at my belt level, and hopefully by the end of the year i'll know 11, then another two over the summer break giving me 13, then the last three in first term of 2016 and spend that term getting them as good as i can, and then I have a whole term to learn Koryo and work on my overall forms.

Was just training Tae Geuk 4 outside, I should have that down pat within a week or two, and then moving on to Pyung Ahn 4. Going to run through T4 again a few more times, training starts at 6:15 but i'll get there at 5:30 and warm up and do more forms
>>
I've been massaging my calf for the last 10min or so.

>get in some good exercise by practicing my practices
>get in some more practices after that
>get a large knot in my calf by overworking it
>in pain, foot stuck in a downward pointed position because of knot and pain, eventually massage it and get my foot in walking condition
>never fully get the knot out
>always have knot in my calf from then on
>massage knot here and there to try and get it out
>acts up occasionally
>>
First week taking MMA lessons. A couple questions.
What's the proper technique to throw a low kick?
Also my reflexes are shit, any way to improve them?
>>
>>757902
>What's the proper technique to throw a low kick?
There's more than one low kick, and there's more than one "proper" technique for a low kick.

>Also my reflexes are shit, any way to improve them?
Keep training.
>>
File: 1446360955519.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1446360955519.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>757902
I'll tell you what is factually and scientifically proven to completely be the proper technique to throw a low kick.
I indeed know a thing or two about throwing a low kick.

This one might take a little more time to develop than the others, but you have to be wearing a Power Rangers' costume (which ranger doesn't matter). After you've got the costume, you need to strap a sheathed knife to your leg. Shift your weight onto
your rear leg, shift your weight onto your front leg, shift your weight onto your back leg again, shift your weight onto your front leg while bringing your rear leg up about half way, bring your leg down as you shift your weight onto your rear leg, shift your weight onto your front leg again, and then shift your weight onto your back leg again. Then, shift your weight onto your front leg and while you're doing that, bring your leg up in front of you, bringing your knee high. As you're still shifting your weight forward, shoot your leg out at a slight downward angle, throwing your, hitting with the balls of your feet.

This part is a part that beginners miss a lot, and some professionals don't even correct their bad form. You set the foot you used to kick onto the ground while you rotate your body with the balls of your feet of your grounded foot supporting your weight, your foot will follow. Once your foot is on the ground, support your weight on it and bring your other foot back to get into your stance. Make sure that while you're bringing your foot back, that you push off with your front foot to bring yourself back.

Anyone who says otherwise is just ignorant and doesn't know what they're talking about. This method has been scientifically proven by the world's greatest scientific minds, and peer reviewed.
>>
>>757902
for now just make sure you're hitting with your shinbone not your foot (no power at all), aim for their back leg if you're striking their front leg (more power) and let the movement come from the motion of the hips, letting the kick come round like a whip
>>
>>757912
That's what I've been looking for, I've been doing it wrong. Thank you.
>>
>>757913
Really practice that whipping motion, it's weird at first and doesn't feel right, when I first started kickboxing I thought throwing it really hard would do the job but it made the kick telegraphed and slow, whereas a whipping kick is hidden and quick as fuck, force = m x a
>>
>>757913
Ask your coach. You're on 4chan, that guy could just be lying to you and fucking with you for his own entertainment.
>>
>>757916
>>757916
there are some people on 4chan that know what they're talking about.
>>
>>757917
A beginner isn't going to be able to tell who's lying and who isn't. Knowing what you're talking about makes it easier to lie to people who don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>757918
well thats where the coach comes in, but getting help from 4chan gives you another POV to compare. So in the end there's noting wrong with asking people on here because it helps and really i rather get help from 4chan then read the typical shit postting of CMAfags and street fightan threads.
>>
>>757918
good thing I'm a semi-pro and teach newbies how to throw kicks and punches then
>>
>>757919
Children are too quick to trust.

>>757920
And I'm a Navy SEAL who's been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
>>
>>757922
So what do you suggest? Cause you're shit posting and you're implying that we continue to shit post . One of the few nice things about this community is the few people that have helped people out and give advice.
>>
>>757923
>So what do you suggest?
I suggest that you all kill yourselves.
>>
>>757924
>being this analdevasted
>bawwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>757925
>implying
>>
File: how to hang yourself.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
how to hang yourself.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>757925
>>
Woop, saving this from falling off the page.
>>
>tfw the new guy asks you if you're a profesisonal fighter too.
>tfw your coach notices you never skip BJJ class.
:3
>>
>>747861
>he can just chain kick after kick after kick and desu i'm not sure how i'd grab him to get him to the ground
Just take a hit and tackle him.
>>
>>740546
Instructor had the sniffles didn't want to roll, didn't want to spread the bug. I asked to roll with him because I'M HARDCORE BRAH!!!

That was two nights ago, I've had fever and every joint in my body felt like it was gonna explode. A bit better today but still coughing/sneezing.

Felt like a fucking idiot.
>>
My body has gotten more compact, dense, or squirreley in that when I'm taken down or slammed, I can recover more easily and feel less winded now. It may be more of a timing improvement of my exhale as I slam bodies with others, because I'm much less gassed for wrestling and even striking lately.

I came unannounced to the MMA Sparring class of my gym to see what was up, which needs instructor approval to join. It sounded a bit daunting, but the coach for the class was a totally chill guy who affably gave me the chance to qualify to train with them as soon as I asked.

The test was simply to build up to a jab-straight-outsideslip-insideslip-bodyhook-headhook-outsidelegkick combo. I apparently passed, but my faceguard was insufficient to step on the mat (I have braces), so I'm waiting for the instructor to email me a site to order a custom mouthpiece.

Been feeling the improvement at the gym, contrasting with the thesis and job limbo I'm in now. How was your gym day, /asp/?
>>
>>757913
I would add that a big part of the technique is the rotation of your non-kicking foot, right at the ball of the foot. Also, rotate your hips.
>>
>My gym is adding Capoeira to the curriculum.
Am hype.
>>
I've been doing judo for a bit over two months, and the last session we had we had stand up sparring. I was against another white belt and he asked to spar me presumably because he's bigger than me and he thought he could over power me.
So we started and I got grips on his lapel with my right and his sleeve with my left, kept going for sweeps and stuff but it wasn't really working. But I went for left o soto gari, which he stepped out of, so I went for a right ippon and I managed to throw my first non compliant partner.
Walked off feeling like a fucking king.
>>
>>753657
That's the one. In New Zealand. The head of our gym is Dr Geoff Aitken.

John will is coming to hold a seminar next week :3

I also found out that Rigan Machado was at our gym a few weeks before I started. Pretty crazy.
>>
Had to do a punishment footwork drill for an hour last night.

Wanted to puke and shit myself at the same time.
>>
>>777911
What's that involve?
>>
So i went to kickboxing sparring-hour yesterday. Everything went fine until i got matched against a guy who put real pressure on me(a lot of ongoing punches). I felt like i could do nothing, except blocking and as he went close on me and dived a little bit i tried to clinch him and and knee him on the body, however what happened was i pulled him towards me but at the same time he also went down, so my knee colided with his face. He didnt get his nose broken but he had a nasty cut. I felt super bad and still feel like a douche for pulling such a shit move even though i did not do it intentional. Plus to onlookers it looked as if i pulled his head and slammed it on my knee. What do you guys think of it? Have anything similar? And is it normal to feel so bad about it?
>>
>>740592
CSW has a yearly traning video that you can find somewhere and they have a great boxing segment.
>>
>>777969
>put real pressure on me(a lot of ongoing punches). I felt like i could do nothing, except blocking
That's where keeping range and counter-fighting comes in handy.
>>
>>740579
Thats pretty close minded
>>
Started traditional training today.
I basically did a bunch of strength conditioning and exercises.
>>
>>777969

>I felt like i could do nothing, except blocking

Try to move against him and then suddenly retreat with a big step and a punch, so he can't follow you.

>What do you guys think of it?

First of all I'm curious about you doing Kickboxing and being allowed to use knees from the clinch.

Furthermore I think you need more control. Generally it's good advice to be carefull with knees.

>Have anything similar?

I accidentaly swept a gril with a counter kick and she fell pretty bad and hurt her head. It was partially her fault but I found out I needed more control with that kick because it's too vicious too use it recklessly.

>And is it normal to feel so bad about it?

Yes, it's part of the learning process. Getting better is not only about "being able to deliver your blows", it's also about being able to apply techniques in a way that you don't hurt your partner (unless you intend to hurt him), to know about the risks, strengths and weaknesses of techniques.
>>
>>777948
It wasn't actually much on it's own. There's a line across the mat. Step across it moving forward, in three steps (on the right side of it, straddling it, on the left side of it). While holding my hands up. Get to the end of the gym, do the same thing, going backwards.

And this was after having leg day with the strength trainer, and an hour of Muay Thai, but still. I would not have believed that a drill so basic would have taken so much out of me.

>>777969
It's normal to feel bad, but it was an honest accident. You should get better at avoiding those with time.

But the idea to clinch and knee against a pressure fighter was a very good one.
>>
Last evening I actually completed a full lesson, missing just some reps on excercises, and doing a full technical workout.
As a bonus, I don't fell like total shit today.

Feels satisfying.
>>
>lifts have gone up
>technique has gotten a bit better
>tfw not enough time for self training
Still feels kinda good man
>>
>>740546
Since my 8 year break when i quit martial arts to finish school and then University, I forgot EVERYTHING

I now know the 3 basic forms, 5 of the 8 modern forms, and 4 out of 5 traditional forms required for my belt level

Going to try and get started on the 5th traditional form at training next week, but there is a summer break in the club in 2 weeks and i'm hoping to teach my self at least two more forms over the holiday months. If i can get up to 6 or 7th modern form over the holidays it would be amazing.

After I get all the forms down, I can get started on my grading forms of Koryo and Ba Sai. Everything up to that point is remembering what i used to know, so it'll get tougher, but I want my first dan in mid next year.

I also need to stretch and get the flexibility required for the kicks, i've gotten better in the 6 months or so since i rejoined, but still have a way to go. doing a beginners stretching program all month, going up to intermediate next month, also working on my cardio to pass the 8.0 beep test requirement easily, and my push ups, i need to be able to do 60. I can bench 67.5kilos for 5 sets of 5 but 20 push ups and i'm fucked, so i've been doing more reps at a lower weight in the gym, 10 sets of 5 at 57.5 today, as well as push ups at home

I'm doing the stretches daily, but might make that twice a day and see if that helps speed up the process
>>
>>762299
>taking a TKD kick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPNoGhdhKyw

seriously, those fuckers can only do one thing, but they do it really well
>>
Due to a huge movement that happened in my college and me being part of it, i stopped going to my kung-fu practice for the last 2 months and i fear that i'm really out of shape again(my chubbyness came back quickly), so what exercises can i do to train cardio and shit, just so i don't get too tired when i go back?

Primarily asking because my practice was at 6AM, so i went there fresh out of bed, and don't want to get rekt too bad.
>>
>>788393
Also, it's Shaolin Kung-fu, just in case.
>>
I am looking to get into martial arts because it's a solo sport-esque activity that I can approach competitively. I was interested in judo but there are no instructors nearby (150miles) that teach it. There is a local jiujitsu place that I'm going to check out. What should I look for so I'm not signing up for bullshit?
>>
Not looking forwards to wrasslin tomorrow.
BJJ is always fun thought.
>>
>>789011
>judo
>solo sport
If you want solo, you shouldn't do a tournament art.

Make sure that your art actually trains some form of aggressive situation. Be it a balintawak style drill or actual sparring. It just has to be more than Aikido does.
>>
>>789011
Look for people that aren't dickwads, an instructor with a teaching style that you like, IBJJF competition activity, and a price that's not ridiculous.

Beware of any gym with a rhino in the logo, but still apply the above tests.
>>
File: S4ricardio.png (33KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
S4ricardio.png
33KB, 200x226px
>>789021
Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>762385
I initially thought you said "two years ago".
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.