[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the prequel to the Network. I was a lapsed fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wwe247 pic1.jpg (38KB, 550x464px) Image search: [Google]
wwe247 pic1.jpg
38KB, 550x464px
Tell me about the prequel to the Network. I was a lapsed fan during this time. Was it good? How much did it cost?
>>
>>3160897
We had it when I was in college, it was...okay.
>>
>>3160907
How did they upload content? Was it a diverse selection?
>>
>>3160911
They didn't upload content. It was an on-demand service through your cable provider. So each week, they would have different shows available through the on-demand menu. The biggest downside is that you could go through/not care about the amount of content easily in a day or two. There were some things that were always available but they weren't worth rewatching.
>>
>>3160929
>They didn't upload content.
>they would have different shows available through the on-demand menu.
Wat
>>
>>3160938
This is back when you still got DVDs from Netflix
>>
>>3160950
I know, I'm just saying that them putting new content on the channel is uploading.
>>
>>3160897
I had it when I was a kid in 06/07. I think they changed stuff every month. I remember they had this Monday Night Wars "show" where it was the a dates Nitro/Raw back to back. They rotated out old PPVs, smackdown replays, AWA and the documentaries they would shoot too. They also had Legends of Wrestling which was like Table of 3 in a way but with four guys (they got it all on the network). There was never much each month but it was still cool
>>
>>3160929
>They didn't upload content.
They did. On-demand is still internet, just a walled garden version.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.