[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince was wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: -X0t_VTF.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
-X0t_VTF.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Floyd mayweather
Conor McGregor
Ronda rousey
Canelo Alvarez
Manny pacquaio

Biggest draws

All 5'9 or under
>>
well yeah basically, he still thinks its 1989 where it was like big guys are the only draw but its a different generation.
>>
>>3160663
>comparing real fighting to man drama
>>
>>3160663
Not one of them is a wrestler, though.
Vince was right.
>>
>>3160663
Donald Trump is 6'3

The Rock is 6'4
>>
Brock would literally fuck them all in the octagon, though. And they could do nothing about it.
>>
>>3160663
6'6 Antony Joshua 9current unified world heavyweight boxing champion) is the next big draw in boxing.
>>
>>3160713
>The Rock is 6'4
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
they would draw more if they were 1 foot taller though

Conor would be a billionaire if he wasn't a manlet
>>
Yet if any of them came to the WWE it would barely make a difference cause no one wants to watch shitty sanitized fake wrestling programs
>>
File: 1503562603837.jpg (55KB, 432x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503562603837.jpg
55KB, 432x767px
>>3160663
Guys here are obssesed with other guys sizes, dick size, height, etc, finn has a big dick.
>>
File: Maywheather BTFO.png (45KB, 771x417px) Image search: [Google]
Maywheather BTFO.png
45KB, 771x417px
Maywheather BTFO
>>
>>3160751
>UK records
Floyd's worldwide records (notably Oscar, Pac, Conor) destroy Joshua-Klitschko
>>
>>3160731
The Rock is 6'4. He was billed 6'5 during his career.

He was a professional college athlete. He was listed as 6'4.

That's the thing with legit athletes; their real stats are out there for everybody to see.
>>
>>3160753
What were Floyds numbers at 26/27 years old?

Joshua hasn't even hit his prime yet.
>>
>>3160751
>boxer known primarily in Britain has better buys in Britain

No shit.
Are you seriously trying to imply Anthony "Five people outside of England actually know my name" Joshua is anywhere near Floyd "Biggest boxing draw of all time" Mayweather?
Like, one month+
>>
>>3160760
That's a completely separate discussion though, but yes, Joshua has mega potential but he has to fully realize it before you proclaim him the king.
>>
the new face of boxing

his fights with Wilder and Fury will draw dime$$$$$
>>
>>3160748
Of course he does, he's Irish. I'm Irish myself and I can confirm that we are much larger than the world average in terms of both length AND girth. Women love the accent, but they also love the BIC (big Irish cock).
>>
>>3160775
Klitschko had more drawing power than both Wilder and Fury combined, so I wouldn't be so sure about worldwide buys for either of those fights.
>>
>>3160764
Joshua is 27 years old. He beat unbeatable for a decade Wladimir Klitschko.

Get back to me when's he 40 years old like Floyd.

Floyd didn't had huge money fight with Oscar De La Hoya until he was 30.

Joshua already has huge money fight at 27.
>>
>>3160663
>athletes with charisma draw even if they're manlets

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK
>>
>>3160785
You better count on Joshua getting opponents like Floyd had who could draw on their own and for him to age as well as Floyd, which was an outcome of his timeless ring style that saw him take so very few hard shots for a very, very long time.
>>
File: draws.jpg (40KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
draws.jpg
40KB, 650x488px
The Rock says Joshua is going to draw many big amount dimes in the future
>>
>>3160785
>He beat unbeatable for a decade Wladimir Klitschko.
Fury literally beat him before Joshua did. That outcome didn't shock the world like you seem to think.
>>
Vince has never thought little guys couldn't draw. He's pushed a few of them before, but it's easier to promote a heavyweight. He's right about that. If Finn or any of today's smaller wrestlers had 1/100 the personality of PBF or Connor, Vince would push them too.
>>
>>3160785
Joshu's """huge money""" fight doesn't even approach Floyd's huge money fight.
Oh, unless you're slanting it horribly by focusing purely on Joshua's home-nation. The only nation that really cared whatsoever about Joshua/Klitschko.
In fact, I'm not even willing to call that a huge money fight. There are no huge money fights in boxing since Floyd retired.

>Get back to me when's he 40 years old like Floyd.

If you think that gap will ever be closed, you're a moron.
>>
>>3160785

Fury already whipped that ass beforehand so that unbeatable line is bullshit. Also he didn't get hurt like Joshua did.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.