[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestling """"geniuses"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: al-snow-mugshot-wm.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
al-snow-mugshot-wm.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
ITT: Wrestling """"geniuses""" you hope suffer a career-ending and possibly life threatening injury.
>>
File: 1503457170127.png (307KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1503457170127.png
307KB, 612x716px
>career ending
>doesnt have one
>>
>>3160057
kex
>>
>>3160055
>Never drew a dime
>Shitty gimmick
>Shitty worker
>Shitty look
>Worked into a shoot by Foley
>Constantly btfoed by Foley
>Cried when he got btfoed by Foley
>a literal who
>Manages to be the Jannetty in a team with an inanimate mannequin head
Somehow still thinks his opinion on wrestling matters. This is like a SyFy movie extra seething at Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel for being unqualified to judge show business.
>>
File: Bubba Gay Justley.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bubba Gay Justley.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>3160055
This is everyone's uncle who never amounted to anything but constantly talks shit about how the whole world is stupid and how he's got shit figured out while he drinks your dad's beer while he's crashing on your parent's couch because he got kicked out of house by his wife again.
>>
>G-Guys! What's your favorite Wrestlemania 3 match!?
><Well I personally like Sav-
>WRONG!
><What?
>Who drew the crowd retard!?!
><Hogan and Andre but I still liked Stea-
>THOUGHT SO HAHA! Now let me tell all the young people how to be successful in wrestling even though I never drew shit and played second fiddle to an oral sex punchline. So much better than the Zack Ryders of today!
>>
>>3160112
He's right though, Savage vs Steamboat doesn't even hold up and is only famous because so many people watched it aka Hogan vs Andre was the real 5 Star Match
>>
>>3160130
it would make sense if he asked who drew the most money, but he just wanted to sound pretentious and try to make the youshoot man look like a dummy
>>
File: JUST_INCARNATE.jpg (28KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_INCARNATE.jpg
28KB, 456x352px
There's no doubt this manlet wakes up everyday and practices his "WWE Hall of Fame" speech whilst simultaneously trying to quantify if he did enough in the fed to squeeze by a la Koko B. Ware. Spoiler alert; he hasn't done enough.
>>
>>3160111
Damn based trips

He's such a fat fucking piece of shit
>>
>>3160143
Even his supposed "prime" singles run as Bully Ray was fucking terrible.
>>
>>3160130
>Hogan vs Andre was the real 5 Star Match
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3160055
Has this guy even contributed anything positive to wrestling?
>>
>>3160111
I get what you are saying and he comes across like that but Bubba has actually drawn dimes in the WWE and is quite wealthy. He also has a very attractive (in a plastic-y stripper way) girlfriend in Velvet Sky.

Marty Janetty is closer to what you are talking about.
>>
>>3160130
This has been explained many times on here. There is a difference between the match which draws the fans to the show (Hogan/Andre), and the match that makes them come back (Savage/Steamboat). Contrary to current dogma, you do indeed need a couple of good matches on a wrestling card.
>>
>>3160398
He has a really nice wrestling school and actually does have a mind for the business.

He's not a fan of the women's revolution though and told my friend she would never make it in the industry because she "wrestles like a guy" and should stop working real matches and do catfight/slap/hair pulling stuff instead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.