[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Juvi was wearing 'Sweet Surrender' on his trunks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: SURRENDER.png (401KB, 389x490px) Image search: [Google]
SURRENDER.png
401KB, 389x490px
>Juvi was wearing 'Sweet Surrender' on his trunks which I'm told is some kind of a gay deal which someone told him to wear as a practical joke.

Hall and Nash were so incredibly based
>>
>>3159409
They are totally /ourguys/
>>
when the WCW was in Australia Nash gave Juvi a bunch of ecstasy and he got messed up took off his clothes and the cops came and had to arrest him
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 443x332px
>>3159409
>>3159413
I cringed so hard, Nash felt it and tire his quad. Again.
>>
>>3159502
midget detected
>>
File: 15b.jpg (57KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
15b.jpg
57KB, 550x366px
hit the weights (except on leg day)
>>
>>3159435
Actually if i remember correctly he smoked some weed most likely laced with pcp as well, which caused his psychotic reaction while on the e. He then ran around the hotel naked and was throwing chairs and shit until the cops got there. It took 6 cops to apprehend him, one of which was a female who had to go to the hospital afterwards. I have heard variations of the story that he either knocked her out or stabbed her during the altercation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.