[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cena/Miz feud >Miz regularly goes after Cena not having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cenamiz.jpg (118KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cenamiz.jpg
118KB, 1200x675px
>Cena/Miz feud
>Miz regularly goes after Cena not having kids with Nikki and not committing to her.
>Cena responds that Miz doesn't have any kids either and insinuates that Miz is "shooting blanks".
>Fast forward to August, Maryse is pregnant.
>People typically wait to announce they're pregnant for 10-to-12 weeks, roughly three months.
>Three months ago was mid may, about a month after Cena beat Miz at Wrestlemania.
Did Cena peer pressure Miz into getting his wife pregnant?
>>
>>3159103
He probably thought that he was going to be taking a lighter load for a while after carrying the IC title for a year. I doubt he expected to have to carry it again so soon.
>>
>>3159103
Based Cena working smarks into upping the white birthrate
>>
>>3159103
Maryse has said that she wanted to make up for the time she lost while Miz was on the road. It's not unthinkable that they'd decide to hold off on kids as their careers reignited. Cena politicked that promo since Miz completely btfo'd him before every week after that.

>Inb4hiMike
>>
> Cena tricks Miz into knocking up Maryse all to sticking it to Nicki by proxy
Cena playing 4D chess by having all the women around his living fuck toy get knocked up so he can watch her suffer and die inside a little everyday
>>
>>3159218
W-what comes after the 4D?
>>
>>3159190

Cena didn't politic shit they just put a little heat on it and gave us some entertainment, was a nice break from Enzo and Zayn segments.

Miz either gor worked into a shoot (hehe) or I wouldn't put it past him to have conceived this child merely for storyline purposes and gathering heat by hiding behind a pregnant woman.

Also would not want to be one of that kid's teachers in the future, he's going to have a big mouth for sure.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.