[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shibata nearly kills his oppoenent and ends his own career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: meltzer3.jpg (15KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer3.jpg
15KB, 477x355px
>shibata nearly kills his oppoenent and ends his own career in a botched headbutt
>6 stars
>Vince literally makes Kevin Owen's career with a headbutt
>f-f-f-f-ffake skin wow so unsafe, what a hypocrite

Why is this guy credible again?
>>
He was also vehemently against shots to the head back when Benoit killed his family, but he recently sure seems to tolerate them when they come from Japan.
>>
File: chadmeltz.jpg (149KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
chadmeltz.jpg
149KB, 518x518px
>>3158072
get a clue OP
>>
>>3158153
doesn't mean a ding-dong diddly thing when you're a 5 foot nothing manlet
>>
I mean, I know you don't care, but Meltzer is unambiguously against real headbutts, he thought Shibata's headbutt added nothing to the match and was an extremely dangerous spot that could've seriously damaged Okada's career.

He and Alvarez have been pretty consistent about hating these headshots and neck bumps. They think they're dangerous and don't add anything to matches that would've already been great without them.
>>
>>3158095
No. He's not. He hates them, whoever does them. Alvarez is ranting anytime he sees them.
>>
>>3158072
He does this all the time, and any time he starts to criticize NJPW too harshly, he catches himself and backtracks.
>>
>>3158072
Alvarez literally bitched for several minutes about the Omega-EVIL match being unsafe.
>>
>>3158293
They also bitched extensively about the Shibata headbutt. I know OP is trying to stir shit, but Dave and Bryan are usually consistent in complaining about unsafe spots.
>>
>>3158288
*sigh* Really? By the way, why are you doing this? Do you really believe this? If you listen to him (based kiwiman, thanks!) he will mumble his way same for WWE and NJPW. He needs to praise WWE to keep his sub base. And he shat on Shibata's headbutt.
He just likes kind of wrestling NJPW does better then WWE. But he has to be softer about rating WWE, otherwise he would have lost his money.
So... why are you doing this? You think that if you repeat the lie long enough, it will become the truth?
>>
>>3158310
Not sure if bait or reddit
>>
>>3158322
Neither one. I tried reddit for like 14 days for some recipes and travel advice. I hate how it looks. it's ugly and useless. Googling shit is better.
I am just confused what the intent behind the post is. Only baiting some other shitposter? Or trying to get a rise out of me?
And I don't really care what you think what 4chan is for. I was using it this way when I was frequenting /tg/ seven years ago. And I will keep using it this way. And you newfags can suck my smelly dick.
>>
File: meltz rent free.png (254KB, 1148x1026px) Image search: [Google]
meltz rent free.png
254KB, 1148x1026px
>>3158072
>uhhh...well yeah, its-its not the greatest place in the world to live. But, yknow, the rent is free and.....let me find my notes..... and uh theres a lot of space here and the rent is free, so yeah. it is what it is...
>>
>>3158339
get a trip so I can filter you
>>
>>3158310

cringe!
>>
>>3158352
Trip is cancer, why the fuck would anyone use that. It defeats purpose the site.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.