[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE Osaka (September 16, 2017) EDION Arena Osaka Attendance:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>WWE Osaka (September 16, 2017)
EDION Arena Osaka
Attendance: 4,626

>NJPW G1 Climax in Osaka (August 5, 2017)
EDION Arena Osaka
Attendance: 5,490

Looks like Kidani was right.
>>
>G1 in Osaka is one of the best cards every year
>Only draws 1k more fans than a Smackdown brand house show.
rmyt
>>
>>3157850
1.000 in plus is better than 1 million in minus (WWE ratings), E-Drone
>>
ha Sinsuke can;t even draw in his hometown
>>
>>3157840
FLABSUKA CONFIRMED ANTI-DRAW
>>
>>3157876
Shinsuke is from Kyoto. This is on fatgooka
>>
>>3157889
Kyoto and Osaka are only 30miles apart or something ya brainlet.
>>
>>3157889

Did not know female wrestlers were in charge of drawing. Especially when barely anyone watches WWE here, let alone NXT since even less people have the network.

I live in Japan and didn't even know they had shows here. Would have went if I had known and Cena was on a card but I doubt he was. Not in any rush to see Sami Zayn or Enzo Amore.
>>
File: takadadrum.gif (2MB, 362x197px) Image search: [Google]
takadadrum.gif
2MB, 362x197px
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 TV Rating: 1.0
RIZIN Fighting Federation TV Rating: 5.0
Looks like Inoki, Maeda, Takada and Sayama were right!
>>
>>3157920
No proof / source of the ratings
kys
>>
>Native promotion that is doing a 20+ day tour draws 5,490 people

>Global powerhouse tours doing it's one of two shows in the country for the year

WWE should really be outdrawing/matching a lot better. If they can't match it when they tour as a novelty act then what the hell can they do
>>
>>3157925
It's on kakutogi blog but I cba to look for it right now.

RIZIN btfo of NJPW's biggest show of the year, just accept it lad.
>>
>>3157840
>>
>>3158195
Good point
>>
>fans don't want to see a house show where the wrestlers phone it in and nothing interesting or lasting happens

Really makes you think. Post the best attendance a NJPW house show has gotten and this comparison might mean something
>>
>>3158219
>Second biggest wrestling venue in Osaka
>Nakamura vs. Jinder for the WWE Championship was the main event
>>
>>3158219
NJPW never runs big buildings for their house shows.
They really don't have enough arenas for that.
Their house shows are literally in highschool gyms.
If you want to see how that works, Tiger W anime is really good for that, it is pretty good example where they wrestle during their unrelevized events.
They travel across one part of islands and hit 3 towns, usually pretty small. If they get good crowd, they will consider running bigger building. And if they get good crowd on that, they will consider running televized event.
But they have a tradition, there will always be some events in specific arenas and they don't like to change that.
>>
>>3158230
Wow no one wanted to see their local guy job to some smelly Indian in a sloppy ten minute match where neither put any real effort in

Really fires those neurons
>>
wwe gate: 200k
njpw gate: 20k with 3000 free tickets handed out
>>
>>3158230
More like the 4th biggest.

Osaka-jo Hall, Osaka Central Gymnasium and Osaka Dome are all bigger
>>
>>3158476
I specifically said "wrestling venue".

New Japan isn't running Osaka Central Gymnasium's main arena or Osaka Dome.
>>
>>3157840
WWE draws WWE fans in Japan. NJPW draws NJPW fans in Japan. Even with Nakamura on the card he's not going to draw any significant NJPW fans to the show.

Watch one of the few Japan shows WWE has recorded for the Network, the fans replicate WWE fan behavior, down to the chants. Not the same market, that's the way Japan is. Here in the US there is a lot more crossover (NJPW are more likely to be WWE fans than vice versa, in Japan it is more exclusive).
>>
>>3157920
RIZIN was on actual network TV, WK was on some satellite station past midnight. And for network TV in Japan that is a shit rating, neither MMA or pro wrestling are draws with Japanese casuals.
>>
>>3157840
>>WWE Osaka (September 16, 2017)
>EDION Arena Osaka
>Attendance: 4,626
>>NJPW G1 Climax in Osaka (August 5, 2017)
>EDION Arena Osaka
>Attendance: 5,490

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wwSIMP drones eternally BTFO
>>
>>3157920
Isn't Wrestle Kingdom a pay per view?
>>
>>3157840
>Looks like Kidani was right.
Only plebians doubt Based Kidani
>>
File: 1504955886538.png (25KB, 949x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504955886538.png
25KB, 949x400px
>>
>>3159238
Japanese PPV isn't really a thing. It's either televised or on NJPW World, usually both.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.