[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1993 WWF is such an awesome and underrated year. >Lawler vs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wlgamerealityroyalrumble2.jpg (288KB, 650x425px) Image search: [Google]
wlgamerealityroyalrumble2.jpg
288KB, 650x425px
1993 WWF is such an awesome and underrated year.
>Lawler vs the Hart Family
>Doink the Clown
>Bam Bam Bigelow
>Shawn vs. Marty
>Lex Luger
>Yokozuna
>Steiner Brothers
>Money Inc.
>1-2-3 Kid vs. Razor Ramon
>Flair vs. Perfect, Loser Leaves Town
>Debut of Raw
>Raw in the Manhattan Center (BASED)
>Randy Savage on commentary
>>
Most of that stuff is individually cool but it's all for shit because the draw that it was built around was Diesel. If you have no main event scene, you have no company.
>>
>>3157644
Diesel didn't win the title until November 1994
>>
No it sucked.

WWE business collapsed in 1992. They put the title on Bret, then when business was down they put it on Hogan out of desperation. Then they forcepushed Lex Luger out of nowhere and botched it completely. Throughout all this they were pushing an immobile shitter, Yokozuna, as the top heel with a Japanese menace gimmick that was 30 years out of date.

In 24 years time I wonder what excuses will present day 10 year olds come up with to call 2017 an awesome and underrated year.
>>
>>3157677
2017 is underrated and much better than the last few years. This year we had Festival of Friendship, Braun tipping the ambulance, Braun getting killed in the ambulance, The Miz, Based fatty headbutting Vince, Alexa Bliss, Jinder, Punjabi celebration
>>
>>3157699
>nothing but shit
>>
>>3157623
>taketty taking a backseat to the shitman

SAD!
>>
I used to rent that game every weekend.
>>
>>3157623
>Tatanka's winning streak
>Crush BRAH
>>
>>3157699
House of Horrors
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.