[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlers (You) like...but /asp/ doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: chase owens.png (228KB, 352x528px) Image search: [Google]
chase owens.png
228KB, 352x528px
I'll start. I really like Chase Owens and think he's a good addition to the Bullet Club. He has decent charisma, is a solid (if unspectacular) wrestler, and his finisher is pretty based.
>>
>>3157347
Is this that Undisputed Era geek?
>>
File: dino.jpg (27KB, 619x469px) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
27KB, 619x469px
Another would be WWF Dino Bravo when he was gassed the fuck up. I doubt most of the board even really knows of him, but I know they wouldn't have liked his matches.

He got shot in the head in his living room by the mafia because of some shit going on with the cigarette smuggling he was involved in.

>>3157351
I don't know what that is, I just know him from New Japan as part of the Bullet Club. He seems to usually be the job guy in multiman tags if they are losing.
>>
Adam Page. Been a big fan of his since I saw his match with Silas Young a few years ago.

>>3157364
>killed by the mafia
Italians are the worst. Literally white niggers.
>>
Not sure if /asp/ hates him but I love Elias Samson. His gimmick is pretty based and his songs usually get a chuckle out of me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.