[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets be serious about Russo for a moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: russoprick.jpg (134KB, 681x357px) Image search: [Google]
russoprick.jpg
134KB, 681x357px
I listened to his podcast "Castrating the Marks" and I must say, I have never heard so much cognitive dissonance in one sitting and I am only half way through the show! He takes 30 second clips of dirt sheet writers, especially from Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez, takes them out of context and makes such asinine assumptions on what they are saying. Dave Meltzer is highly respected within the industry, unlike Vince Russo. He has more wrestling knowledge in one finger, than what Russo has in his pea brain.

And unlike Russo, these dirt sheet guys respect the business and command more respect from wrestlers and true wrestling fans, than what RUsso demands in his in-law's attic. Dave Meltzer makes an easy six figures, works harder than Vince McMahon himself, yet this dickhead barely makes 5 figures and needs to e-beg from his audience to buy his co-host a new computer.

He tells people to go watch UFC if they want to watch a "fight", yet he needs to write white trash soap opera for a simulation of combat sports. Hey Vince, if you want write a soap opera, why don't write a soap opera, instead of trying to shit up professional wrestling.

I am glad Meltzer and Alvarez are ignoring him because lets face it, this pathetic loser has them occupied in his head, whining and crying like the attention whore he is, whilst Meltzer and Alvarez are laughing to the bank.
>>
>>3157066

I know this is a work, but imagine actually being a Meltzer mark that believes this shit.
>>
>>3157079

cringe
>>
>>3157066
All of these wrestlers are covered in oil, yum
>>
>>3157098

based
>>
>>3157098
Based
>>
NIBBLING ON FAST FOOD
>>
>>3157066
>serious
>russo

FUCKING KEK
>>
ACTING LIKE A DAMN FOOL
>>
THAT K.O. B.O. REALLY STARTIN TO BOIL
>>
>>3157066
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
Hey there goes Sami and he's ding-dong diddly driving a cab.
>>
Maryse can't wrestle, huge boobs but she can't wrestle
>>
F you Roman for being so fab
>>
MEMELTZER SEETHING
>>
>>3157066
BASED RUSS LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
>>
It's no surprise that most of /asp/ would identify with this self loathing embarrassment of a "man."
I can't believe he puts this audio out every week, like on purpose. Though it is interesting hearing the gradula mental breakdown of a man occurring over a week to week basis.
Amazing lack of self awareness on his apart. Incredible.
>>
>>3158568
sup cornette
>>
>>3158568
Cuck of Cornette pls go
>>
>>3158575
Nope.
I feel the exact same way about Cornette.
Both are equally pathetic.
>>
>>3157066
I have existed since the morning of the world, and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Vince Russo, I am all men as I am no man. And so... I am a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBsKplb2E6Q
>>
>>3158583
BASED
>>
>>3158568
cringe, Russo is so based it's not even funny sometimes
>>
I agree for the most part but your incessant slobbing on Meltzer's cock is fucking disgusting. At the very least Russo has worked in the business and is at least semi-responsible for some really great characters/segments. Meltzer is just a faggot who thinks his opinion means more than the average fan just cause he watches a lot of wrestling. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>3158582

Nobody likes Russo, it is the pathetic loser spamming this boards latest thing. Look at most of the replies to this thread and try to tell me they aren't from someone who is mentally ill.

Just ignore the loser.
>>
>>3159455
How's your first week on /asp/ going pinhead?
>>
>>3159455
Carter living in your head rent free!
>>
ALL OF THESE WRESTLERSSSSSS ARE COVERED IN OILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>3159455
Cringe
>>
>>3159456

How's your 5000th week of being a loser treating you?

>>3159457

Nope, I believe wasting every day of his life spamming a wrestling forum and getting owned every single time someone bothers to respond to him is how the he pays the rent.

Keep posting your trash loser, nobody gives a fuck which is why your parents never put any effort into seeing what the fuck you were doing with your life and maybe pulling your ugly ass away from the screen so you might have a chance at a normal life and maybe, just maybe oneday experience a woman, or what it is like to have friends.
>>
>>3159490
SEETHING
>>
>>3159490
My new pasta, thanks bro.
>>
>>3159463
YUM
>>3159490
>unironically SEETHING
>>
>>3158583

underrated post deluxe
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.