[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he a mute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: promo303139221.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo303139221.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
is he a mute
>>
He is unironically a better promo than 99% of the roster. I don't know why we watch this dogshit.
>>
>>3156256
During or right before his return he got interviewed by Xavier Woods and said that he's a fan of his work.

He probably regrets that statement.

I don't know why legends keep pretending the current guys are good. Sometimes you can see glimpses of the frustration and shame about the direction WWE has headed, for instance when Austin nearly opened a can of whoop-ass on Dean Ambrose during the Podcast.
>>
>>3156282
what went so wrong in that podcast with austin dean?
>>
>>3156477
Basically, Dean was so low energy it triggered Austin into a controlled rage because he thought Ambrose was more like him since some people were comparing Ambrose to him
>>
>>3156256
>never get to practice unscripted promos
>almost everyone sucks at promos

really made me think
>>
>>3156282
Why are you speaking for them just to fit your shitty agenda?

I almost 100% guaruntee that he doesn't regret that statement
>>
>>3156282
>deeeeeaaaaaaaannnnn....
>>
>>3156638
Goldberg is known to think WWE today is supposed to be PG, and not just as his babyface character, search for him calling people in the front rows low-lives for swearing in front of children.

Now, taking that into consideration, if even someone clearly less dedicated to PGness like HHH is worried about the reputation of WWE and what people will see from a Google search, imagine what Goldberg must think about the Xavier-Paige scandal.

Even besides concerns over family a friendliness, your statement makes me wonder if you know it happened or what had happened. In itself it's already known that it caused an outrage backstage that is yet to be resolved.
>>
File: 1486429593666.gif (998KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486429593666.gif
998KB, 360x400px
>>3156282
I like to think of WWE not as sports entertainment, but as an interactive drama about nepotism, shame, and what it truly means to be "good" as a person rather than as a performer.

The business was exposed before but now it's been exposed in kayfabe and WWE even provides disclaimers at the beginning to not reenact moves because they're fake. The only place for the company to go when they no longer believe their own bullshit is a cleverly-disguised approximation of MTV's Real World.
>>
>>3156665
That's how it'ss been since at least WrestleMania 30, it seems. Possibly since 2011. It's a Hellish situation.
>>
last time I can say this

ROPPONGI
>>
File: 1503779535211.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1503779535211.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>3156674
Not really too bad.

I guess it's more like The Bold and the Beautiful for neckbeards, with less romance. I can't stand Roman as a kayfabe heel, but within the kayfabe of the show as a reality series, he's an excellent sympathetic character.

>Born into a wrestling dynasty and thrust into a pair of shoes nobody can fill, he endures constant punishment for his inadequacy from fans. His boss reassures him constantly that if he delivers on what he's told to do, he will make his mark. He's beginning to realize the gravity of what's expected of him just as his predecessor returns to force him to evolve as an entertainer.
>>
>>3156695
Wtf i love Roman now
>>
File: shrugmyshitup.png (446KB, 824x501px) Image search: [Google]
shrugmyshitup.png
446KB, 824x501px
>>3156695
>the mental gymnastics it takes to enjoy WWE plotlines in 2017
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.