[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is nxt a plot by vince to keep monopoly and destroy indy Guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20170822_165125.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_165125.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I feel the only reason they hire indy guy's is to is to eventually bury them, I think Vince hates them all and only hires them so he can take aeay their star power and destroy their image, like he did to the ecw and wcw guys.

>pic not related
>>
Vince probably doesn't know NXT exists.
>>
NXT is the spillover brand for indy darlings

It's both a blessing (no chance for real competition, larger talent pool) and a curse (more smarks to shit on a kid-focused show)
>>
I actually have thought of this. I think WWE is lazy and would rather destroy Indy promotions then build their own product.
>>
>>3066161
>kid-focused show

Ironic considering that NXT is the one with actual babyfaces that kids could look up to
>>
>>3065790
Basically yeah. It's not even some big secret conspiracy or anything, it's pretty obvious that they're doing it. WWE are slowly but surely losing their stranglehold on the world of pro wrestling. Ten years ago, they never would have namedropped other promotions on TV. These days they basically have to because people are starting to get over outside of WWE for the first time since they won the monday night wars. And it's not necessarily that the competition is getting mainstream popularity. It's that WWE has taken hold of wrestling and driven it into the ground. And at long last, they're finally starting to pay for it. The kind of promotions that they could easily pretend didn't exist in the past are now becoming a bigger and bigger threat as WWE gets smaller and smaller.

So they have to do whatever they can to sabotage them, which in this case involves buying up all the good wrestlers from the competition. It's an awful lot easier for them to just spend a bunch of money on these mostly pointless aquisitions than it is for them to fix the fundamental flaws with their own product and stop destroying the image of pro wrestling in the public perception.
>>
>>3066241
They always namedropped NJPW and lesser Jap promotions

I bet you think this wave of Jap signings are new

The only promotion they refuse to acknowledge is TNA and smaller US based outlel promotions but they will once it goes under
>>
File: DixieKurt24.png (820KB, 943x481px) Image search: [Google]
DixieKurt24.png
820KB, 943x481px
>>3066618
They did acknowledge tna after the rebanding
https://youtu.be/UAjvLD0B5yA
>>
I think it's more about keeping edrones (or at least the casual fans) locked in the WWE bubble more than anything else. They don't care if 205L gets huge or not as long as at least a couple people don't unsubscribe. You can fill your week with seven hours of WWE content without even touching any of their comedy/talk/documentary shows. It's that much more difficult to break a habit like WWE the more you have already allowed it to consume your life. And even if you can justify seven hours of WWE every week plus ppvs, you might have a hard time justifying adding a couple more hours on to support outlaw shows.
>>
File: 200.gif (428KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
428KB, 200x200px
Dafuq am I looking at in this picture? Dem some BK Chikey Fries? One poking out like the brave little toaster? Damn.. I went to subway on lunch today

>mfw your post
>>
>>3066738
Eat real food.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.