[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: falling for the screenshot meme.jpg (77KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
falling for the screenshot meme.jpg
77KB, 960x954px
>>
They need to take more than one year in between making these games because it's obvious they fucking suck at this yearly update thing.
>>
>>3060630
>when even the bullshots look terrible
wtf Yukes?
>>
>His face looks like we're in 2017
>His hair looks like we're in 2000
>>
>>3060641
Thats not the problem it's yukes. they're done after 2k18. 2k has an in house team already scanning people for 19 so they can make a decent game instead of shit garbage.
>>
>>3060657
The game is called 2k18 ya dweeb
>>
File: JUSTangle.jpg (22KB, 342x354px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTangle.jpg
22KB, 342x354px
>>
>>3060665
What is your point you fucking idiot? 2k is the publisher. Yukes developed the games since the ps1 days. Their contract is up after 2k18 so 2k is bringing in another dev team for 2k19.
>>
>>3060675
Looks better than his in-game hair desu famdango.
>>
>>3060675
saved
>>
>>3060675
thanks for over explaining the joke and running it into the ground you unfunny faggot
>>
>>3060657

People say this shit every fucking year.

>"Yeah, it looks like shit, but 1-2 years from now, it'll change."

It never changes.
>>
>>3060710
seething
>>
>>3060710
get worked ya ding-dong diddly midget
>>
>>3060720
The marketing team says that because yukes is shit and it's their job to market it. Yukes contract is up now and we already know that a new team is re-scanning everyone for 19 according to lawler.
>>
https://youtu.be/p_Ij3PipWsU

Obligatory.
>>
The actual face looks really good and accurate. It's just that for young Angle they simply slapped a toupee on current Angle. Lazy bastards.
>>
>>3060683
>>3060710

2k shill seething
>>
>>3060630
I thought that was meant to be Jason Jordan for a second there
>>
>>3060683
2k has nigger devs working for them. So that should tell you everything
>>
>>3062091
fuckk so did I
>>
>>3062099
fuckk dude thats so crazzyyy
>>
>>3062125
fuuuuuuck
>>
File: CSqhda5W4AASIBs.jpg (21KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
CSqhda5W4AASIBs.jpg
21KB, 400x250px
The Angle model in OPs picture looks more like Mauser from Police Academy
>>
>>3060772
The "reboot" years are never good though. This time will be no different.
>>
>>3060710
Lmfao calm down crybaby
>>
>>3060657
Every game that has a new release every year has the same problem. I can speak for FIFA and PES. They got all the kids to talk about the graphics (like wwe games) and the gameplay is borderline autistic. In PES's example the game actually deteriorates and from what I see the same happens with wwe2k
>>
>>3063867
That's because for the last 19 years the devs have been Yukes
>>
>>3063925
Okay but at least the FIFA games actually have impressive graphics. WWE Games are a joke and it goes to show how fucking awful Yukes is.
>>
>>3060630
Not the Angle I grew up with lol
>>
Will we ever get decent hair physics?
>>
get ready for The Bushwhackers again
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.