[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE’s new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: New-Day-Raw.png (391KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
New-Day-Raw.png
391KB, 640x360px
>According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE’s new idea for The New Day (and likely reason for the quick title run) is to not only make them the longest reigning tag team champions in WWE history, which they are, but also to establish them as the greatest tag team of all-time by holding the titles more times than any team in history. The record would be the Hardys and Edge & Christian, who each have seven title reigns, New Day currently has three title reigns.

don't expect breezango to get the tag titles unless they move to raw
>>
On the one hand, fuck off.

On the other hand, if this leads to a bunch more New Day/Uso matches, I'm down with that.
>>
>>3058069
Wtf is wrong with Vince?
>>
>>3058074
On the one hand, yes, fuck off OP
On the other hand, too many New Day/Uso matches will get stale, if none of them start phoning it in after getting sick of that shit
>>
Yeah, hot potatoing the tag titles surely won't devalue them.
>>
>>3058090
As long as they keep them to PPVs, it'll take a while for them to get stale. New Day can keep mixing up the combinations to keep it fresh for a little while longer at least.

But if you really wanna do this, yes, you need to get some other teams in there. Maybe, I dunno, a triple threat with Breezango.
>>
I never understood the value of "I'm a 16 time champion!" or whatever, it just means you lost your title at least 15 times.
>>
>>3058069
>split up the shield
>split up the wyatt family
>refuse to split up new day

Why? Woods and E would have awesome world title runs.
>>
>>3058107
But you also beat the #1 guy 16 times
>>
>>3058109
desu if they tried, the three of them might just quit and go keep doing their act on the indies. I know I've heard that Kofi would just retire if they broke them up.

What they should do is let Woods go after Neville Kofi and Big E go after singles titles while still keeping New Day together.
>>
>>3058109
Woods would. Big E would flop because no one would take him seriously.
>>
>>3058123
>I know I've heard that Kofi would just retire if they broke them up
I'm ok with this. This years rumble spot was terrible.
>>
>>3058128
I think they've just run out of ideas for those.
>>
>>3058127
>taking Woods seriously
Granted he banged Paige, but everything else about him is cringe.
>>
>>3058130
All the more reason to turn him loose. That was all he was good for.
>>
>>3058131
Buddy Xavier is like the MVP of the SmackDown tag division the last couple months.
>>
>>3058107
It used to mean something when reigns were longer. Now they like to hotshot the title and create artificially high numbers, like putting the belt on Cena for 2 weeks just to equal Flair's record.
>>
>>3058133
>MVP of the SmackDown tag division
Wow, he's top of trash mountain.
>>
>>3058135
Because it sounds more impressive when you say X time (whatever) champion, it glosses over the fact they've lost it that many times as well. Also isn't Kofi one of the longest reigning champions if you add up all the days he's been a champ?
>>
>>3058069
Big E is too good to be stuck in the tag team division for another 5 titles wins.
>>
>>3058069
doesn't really matter when the titles are split in two
>>
>>3058069
>padding numbers for fucking Cringe Gay of all things
This is why wrestling is dead
>>
>The Miz will break the record for IC title reigns before the decade is over
>New Day will follow him by breaking records for tag title reigns
>Kevin Owens will break Ric Flair's record of US title reigns in like a year going by how he was booked in 2017

This is awful. I guess Miz is the best one of the bunch since his title reigns at least give the illusion of mattering.
>>
But Vince le hates black people
>>
Why son't they fight Jinder? Woods and Kingston could cancel out the Singh Brothers, so E could have a fair fight with Jinder
>>
File: hayesm_ots.jpg (21KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
hayesm_ots.jpg
21KB, 280x280px
>>3058069
Greatest tag team? Not if I have anything to say about it.
>>
>>3060057
That would make for a fun month of TV and the Singh bros can finally be put in the tag division where they belong. Any Smackdown only PPVs coming up?
>>
>>3060071
TLC in like 2 months
>>
>>3060071
>>3060133
Hell in a Cell is in a month and a half. Nakamura vs. Jinder will probably be the main event and I'm stymied how they'll manage to have Nakamura lose again.
>>
>>3060068

The REEbirds arent fit to lace up the boots of the Rock and Rolls, the Midnights, or the LOD.
>>
>>3058069
Why can't they feud with FaBreeze? Both teams have been good ad faces and heels
>>
>>3058109
They dont know what to do with them individually plus New Day keep selling merchandises so the creatives dont know what to do with them
>>
>>3060206
TAKE ONE GUESS
>>
they move merch, they pop the crowd, they're outstanding company guys and they work great matches.

I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>3058147
I feel like there has to be an equally dramatic way to say "# of successful title defenses" which would.. idk... feel like it had more gravitas."
>>
>>3058082
He really likes the money that comes from wrestlers who become a brand that regular people and children recognize. Also, after both Rock and Austin, he's learned that if you try to make a heel, and they accidentally get genuinely over with the crowd as face, you just go with the flow and let the money come rolling in.
>>
>all these people itt saying it will be usos vs new day the entire time if they do this
Why are people on this board so retarded?
>>
Reminds me of when The New Age Outlaws were frequently referred to as the best tag team of all time in promos and commentary. Only idiots buy into that.
>>
>>3058109
>Woods would have awesome world title runs
Replying to this old post to tell you that you desperately need to sort your life out.
>>
>>3064326
Anybody else get confused which one is woods and which one is kofi
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.