[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a luchador is stronger than Roman "the power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: one arm buckle bomb.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
one arm buckle bomb.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw a luchador is stronger than Roman "the power of Roman" Reigns
>>
>>3056360
He made that look easy but then again the guy he's doing it to is 135 pounds
>>
>>3056360
He's lifting a manlet and even then he's struggling a little
>>
Still no Ídolo main roster call up. Why do they hate money?
>>
la sombra would beat the shit out of roman
>>
>>3056360
Sheamus probably ways a hundred pounds more than that guy
>>
>>3056503
More like 150, easily
>>
>>3056360
Why is this a meme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKtQWxgswwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qObpAgpJhM
>>
>>3056537
first one is unironically the worst powerbomb I've ever seen
>>
>>3056537
Wow you really DESTROYED the meme with that video evidence
>>
>>3056397
>hottest free agent appear
>takeover time
>vs idolo
>always lose
SOMEONE SAVE SOMBRA AAAAA
>>
>>3056657
...but he won in Brooklyn

>>3056537
>one arm
>uses both arms
>>
>>3056537
>hold opponent
>opponent climbs onto your shoulder
>fall forward

THE ABSOLUTE POWER OF ROMAN REIGNS
>>
>>3056537
He did a pretty good one on mizetty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaHVXQTIJM
>>
>>3057680
>AND THERES DA POWER OF DA BIG DOG

How can you watch this if you are older than 10.
>>
He is a top 3 talent on the whole company.
It's amazing how good he is
>>
>>3057713
The only thing Almas can't do is get over.
>>
>>3057724
But he's the most over heel in NXT
>>
>>3056360
NXT was good before Dusty died and Hunter had all these literal whos from TNA and the indies take over.
>>
>>3057749
The fucking AoP get better reactions than him, man. I'm a Sombra mark, but they fucked him royally on his debut, and this storyline he's stuck in now is doing him no favors.

The only reaction he gets from the crowd is when he does tranquilo spots.
>>
>>3056378
>>3056396

so 50 pounds lighter than finn?
>>
>>3057763
>but they fucked him royally on his debut,

Imagine still not getting that Sombra's debut had the intended reaction.
>>
>>3057761
>Dusty made Sami the #1 babyface
>Dusty made Neville the brand's ace
>Dusty made Owens top heel in his 1st night

HowNew.ru?
>>
>>3057883
Imagine still clinging to the idea that it was bad on purpose or even worse, thinking it wouldn't be a pants-on-head retarded idea even if that was true.
>>
>>3057856
Almas is 55 pounds lighter than Roman if we're playing that game
>>
>>3057890
Wouldn't even be the first time NXT intentionally booked somebody as the lame-duck babyface to get a heel reaction
>>
>>3057899
Bo was a gradual process after a failed genuine babyface push, he was also Bo Dallas and not a high profile signing oozing with natural talent.
>>
>>3057913
Bo was somebody the company was genuinely high on at one point. 'Member the 2013 Royal Rumble?
>>
>>3057918
>Member the 2013 Royal Rumble?
I unironically didn't.
>>
>>3057899
>That week that Becky was a stereotypical Irish with dance and shit

That was on purpose to build sympathy.
>>
File: becky03.gif (694KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
becky03.gif
694KB, 300x168px
>>3057934
>Exposed tummy
>Natural hair color
>No stupid steampunk shit
>Autism
>Exposed tummy
I like this Becky better, desu.
>>
>>3056397
He spent so long as directionless and heatless in NXT, he kinda needed some rehab time. Now he's got this new manager and this new gimmick and he's on the right track.
>>
hunicara did this and he's smaller

he also did it to wade fucking barrett
>>
>>3057964
SABES QUE NOSOTROS SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS

Hunicara is based, it's a crime WWE won't give him a midcard belt push and make bank on them masks sales.
>>
>>3057971
>No Sin Cara push
>No Kalisto push (inb4 le dumpster match)
>No Metalik push
Why is WWE so afraid of a good lucha thing.
>>
>>3058014
They gave Kalisto a US Title push and it was fucking terrible, dude. Kalisto has been off his game since getting to the WWE.

The big problem with masked luchadores is that WWE STILL thinks that "wears a mask" is enough of a character to get people over. They don't allow any of them to show off their personality.

It's kind of understandable with Metalik since he can't speak proper English yet, but Kalisto and Hunico are literally Americans.
>>
>>3058014
Actually Metalik has 2 wins this week.
And he got some reaction from the crowd.
>>
>>3058028
I don't really buy the "can't speak proper English" excuse for Metalik, because Cruiserweights shouldn't need to be doing long promos to get over anyway. He can do pre-tapes promos and video packages with subtitles and his ring work can carry him the rest of the way because his ring work is fucking ridiculous and truly unique within the company.

It's kinda stunning it took this long for them to actually get him on TV every week.
>>
>>3058041
I agree with you to an extent, the language barrier shouldn't be that big of a deal, but they have to give him SOME amount of character other than just sending him out there to twirl on the ropes. I mean, look at the depressingly tiny list of Cruiserweights that managed to get over: Neville, Aries and Gentleman Jack. All of them were allotted promo time and had distinct styles on the ring.

As good as Mustafa Ali is, he can do a million imploder 450s, he'll never get over with that alone.
>>
>>3058014
I thought lucha guys couldn't do flippy shit properly in the WWE because they use a different kind of ring ropes compared to pretty much every other wrestling company
>>
La Sombra is a top hard cunt, him and Rush and some other guy beat the piss out of some marks in Mexico a year or 2 ago. Was in the news recently.
>>
>>3058059
Sombra didn't partake in the beating, he was with the other guys at the time, but he just stood by and watched.
>>
>>3058049
Tozawa got over with a chant, to be fair.

I don't disagree with you, though. Something that kinda bugged me about the Ali/Gulak feud, good as it was, was that Gulak's character was more important than Ali's. This happened in the Dar/Cedric feud too. In both cases, the babyfaces were just reacting to shit that happened to them. A huge part of Gentleman Jack is that he doesn't just passively react to guys like Daivari, Neville or Kendrick, he goes out and does something about it.

>>3058057
>Depending on the promotion, the construction of these pieces differs; some, like WWE, use natural fiber ropes wrapped in tape, others use steel cables that are encased in rubber hose.
Huh. Okay.
>>
>>3058073
Based, just get the other goons to do the dirty worky so you can carry on partying and fucking chicas.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.