[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Faggots, My name is Mark, and I hate every single one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Taker-McCool.jpg (306KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Taker-McCool.jpg
306KB, 2048x1536px
Hey Faggots,
My name is Mark, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-life anti-smarks who spend every second of their day pretending you know everything about the business. You are everything bad about wrestling fans. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun telling people they've never drawn a dime because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. You're even worse than those fat ass smarks at Full Sail.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I've main evented four wrestlemanias, and drew the highest rating in RAW history. What have any of you done in this business, other than “jack off to woman wrestlers”? I'm also a 7 time world champion, and have a banging hot wife (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
based Taker saving the white race with his aryan ginger genes
>>
kane did your gimmick better but didnt fellate vinny mac
>>
>>3054820
kane was the jannetty dumbass
>>
>>3054897
based Kane wasn't a mark and preferred to put over talent
underfailure got ddp buried because he didnt shake his hand hes vinces teachers pet
>>
>except jack off to women's pits

Ftfy Mr. Mean Mark
>>
undercarder never drew a dime
>>
>>3054897
>jannetty
>shawn michaels fellated vince just like underballs
>kane and marty didnt
i guess you're right
>>
>>3054951
>>3055051
You idiots know nothing about wrestling
>>
File: SAD!.jpg (9KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
SAD!.jpg
9KB, 301x167px
>>3055060
T.mark dimesaway
>>
File: Im+dying+of+laughter+right+here.jpg (12KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
Im+dying+of+laughter+right+here.jpg
12KB, 252x200px
>>3054783
>My name is Mark
>>
>gingers

Does anybody have the link to the story about Mark being creepy with Jenna Jamison?
>>
Wow, you could say this comment was... Callous.
>>
>>3055163
wait what?
can you give me the gyst?
>>
>>3054783
>Shirt says MAGA
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3055202
>>3055163
>Jameson proved to be the perfect gullible mark for kayfabe. “Undertaker was one of the biggest WWF wrestlers at the time. He would put people in coffins and set them on fire in the ring. And the scary thing is, that character he played was not an act” she detailed in her book.
>She goes on to reveal that The Undertaker was in fact scared of her and got creeped out by her hanging round the shop. Later on she talks about a time he came to one of her shows and chased off a guy who was trying to buy her a drink, “You can get me a shot of Jaeger and you can get yourself a shot of shut-the-fuck up,” he apparently barked at Jameson’s suitor.
>The Deadman then tried to woo Jenna, telling her, “I’m going to kick your boyfriend’s ass and take you away with me.”
>She recalls that “I knew he was serious. I ran upstairs and told Jordan we had to leave, because this guy was going to beat the fuck out of him and kidnap me. So I never saw him again.”
>>
>>3055232
>The absolute city-state of Carder
>>
>>3055232

This is it. What a fuckin dweeb.
>>
>>3055232
anti-draw and hes rapey?
good lord
>>
>>3055232
I wonder if he was in full Undertaker gear like when he stood outside the Cavaliers' lockerroom like a fucking nerd.
>>
>>3055232
SEETHING
>>
sorry but your 33lbs head and mickey mouse tattoos never drew a dime
the only thing Mark had going for him was the streak.. should have quit after that or even better should have never lost and just quit after going 21-0 against cm punk
>>
>>3055232
Where the hell did you get this?!

>>3055242
>>3055245
>>3055246
>>3055249
>>3055250
I'll kick your asses if you don't shut up
>>
>>3055259
Go home Mark. You couldn't draw flies to shit.
>>
>>3055259

Quiet now ginger boy.
>>
>>3055259
you couldnt draw if a pen was glued to your hand
>>
>>3054783
BASED

>>3055267
>>3055263
>>3055282
ding-dong diddly cringe
>>
>>3054783
>>
Mark's wife looks like THAT?!
>>
>>3057618
Michelle is actually quite hot, i'd take her for a ride. I wonder if she thinks about when Taker dies in 20-30 years and she will be left alone.
>>
File: roman and dean.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roman and dean.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Hey Fagots,
My name is Roman, and I am very angry with each of you. All of you who are fat, cheaper, and anti-smarks spend less than two days trying to know everything about the business. . You are all evil about the wrestlers. And honestly, did anyone of you have a cat? I mean, I guess it's fun to tell people they did not pull a dime because of your own failings, but all of you are taking a new look. You're worse than the donkey's donkey at Full Sail.
Do not be a stranger. Just hit me with your best bow. I am totally perfect. I did much to do with three wrestlemanias, and I found the highest RAW history. What did you do in this business, other than "shoes to wrestling women"? I'm also a scoring 3 times in the world, making a hot couple (just fly to me, Shit is a cash coin). All of you are fagots who should just kill your own. Thank you for hearing.
Paper: I and my food
>>
File: NDVD_207.jpg (50KB, 724x543px) Image search: [Google]
NDVD_207.jpg
50KB, 724x543px
>>3057630
>You have chosen... poorly.
>>
>>3057641
Based
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.