[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Enzo made it to 205 Live before him. WHAT THE FUCK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: kalisto.png (851KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
kalisto.png
851KB, 900x506px
>Enzo made it to 205 Live before him.
WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>3052043
I unironically wanna see him and Gran Metalik have a super flippy match. I feel like flippy shit hasn't been as good/fine tuned since Rey left.
>>
>>3052067
Flippy on WWE maybe. Lucha Underground is doing flippy fine
But yes, Kalisto versus Metalik would be great
>>
>>3052067

A true flippy shit match always has a place on any card. I'd love too see that as well.
>>
>>3052075
>>3052073
>>3052067

>make a show about guys who do nothing but flippy shit and awesome-looking mat offense
>they all wrestle like the heavyweights anyway

Why is WWE so incompetent? it blows my fucking mind.
>>
>>3052144
In case you didn't figure it out from the timeslot, Vince doesn't want 205 Live to succeed.
>>
>>3052155

This only makes it even more weird. Why in the blue hell would you shell out thousands of dollars producing a new show you just to bury it?

It's like when they let Smackdown be good, but once it's better than Raw they pull the rug. They ALWAYS do this shit. Remember when Paul was the Smackdown creative? it was bullshit.

Even the ECW revival was "decent" at the start and then Vince took over once it started to get close to Smackdown ratings.
>>
>>3052043
Remember when Kalisto got himself over as FUCK two years ago?
>>
He still needs to do the big Lucha thing he promised

GODDAMN IT WOO
>>
>>3052144
More like the heavyweights wrestle like the fucking cruiserweights now
>>
>>3052182
Reminder that kalisto is one of the only 2 guys to beat strowman in a singles match.
>>
>>3052210

I don't see heavyweights in RAM pretending to be in Dragon Gate, though I do admit some have added a lot of flips.
>>
>>3052043
something something Vince thinks he can be the next Rey (he can't)
>>
>>3052210
if they let the 205 guys cut loose they can do way more (some of them) and work at a much faster pace
>>
>>3052215
The problem is a lot of "heavyweights" do top rope moves/suicides/or spots that would be considered perfect for 205, so it eventually buries the 205 division.

This is my biggest problem with Lucha Underground actually. Just imagine you put Fenix in a match with Matanza, right? Matanza hits a standing moonsault on Fenix, and Fenix kicks out.

A week later, Fenix has a match with.. idfk who else does a standing moonsault, so we'll just say Aerostar. If Aerostar hits a SM on Fenix, it's not going to look as devastating because we just saw 600lb Matanza do it a few days before.

Guys like AJ who do springboard moves tend to bury the rest of the 205 roster because they're these bigger stars that are the main event and get all of this TV time, whereas 205 turns into "look at these weak ass midgets, their moves aren't as strong because they're smaller and it's less impressive because guys a foot taller and 50lbs+ can do them just as easily.".
>>
>>3052043
Because he is not popular and Enzo is.
Just what the division needs,popular people.

>>3052067
Kalisto is not on Metalik level,so better keep the expectations low.
>>
>>3052043
How about that.
>>
>>3052144
Vince don't want to pay for the medical bills when a flip goes south and land a guy in the hospital
>>
>>3053971
And yet pretty much everyone on RAW/SD gets injuried quite frequently you dumb faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.