[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dana Brooke juiced up boyfriend passed away? Rumors are starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DG0zW5sWAAAUuLL.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
DG0zW5sWAAAUuLL.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Dana Brooke juiced up boyfriend passed away?

Rumors are starting to spread that Dallas McCarver died
>>
>>3048444
It doesn't seem to be a rumor anymore.

Some claim he choked to death on food.
>>
Yeah he choked to death while eating. Life is just silly sometimes.
>>
So Dana on the market then
>>
He died while she was fucking him with her big black strap on and was showing him pics of what Big E and Xavier did to her. Terribly sad.
>>
Anon goes up, clears the glass for the rebound! He posts up TJ Perkins on the block, pivots, and banks it off the glass for 2!
>>
>>3048444
He choked on food, according to reports. I bet he actually choked on her dick-clit.
>>
>>3048482
Implying the slut was ever off it. This guy died a cuck. Sad!
>>
>>3048444
People think arms like that are attractive?
>>
>>3048444
does literally anybody check the ding-dong diddly catalog
>>
>>3048444
Wow, Tyson Kidd looked like THAT?
>>
>>3048444
26 years old and full of roids
>dead
>>
>>3048598
His death had nothing to do with roids
>>
>>3048639
>fuelling his body with food due to workout helped by roids
not steroids
dude was ticking time bomb looking like that at his age
>>
>>3048444
Time for her to get Braun'd so the world can see the next superstar.
>>
>>3048639
I heard roids cause your esophagus to shrink
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.