[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cruiserweights go out and bust their asses. They get a "This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: love.png (126KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
126KB, 311x366px
The cruiserweights go out and bust their asses. They get a "This Match Sucks" chant.

The Hardys and 2/3rds of The Shield have an impromptu tag match. The crowd plays with beach balls.

The crowd gets a match with matwork to open and one of the top stars on the brand. Beach balls.

They get a main event tag team match with 4 stars including the first in-ring faceoff of John Cena and Samoa Joe. The crowd still cares more about the damn beach balls.

And these shows, if reports are to be believed, haven't sold as many tickets as the previous years at Barclays.

Fuck these dumb little hipster smarks. They're spoiled. They shit on every different kind of match besides a garbage brawl. What the fuck did they go to a WWE show for if every different style of wrestling in WWE isn't what they wanted?

Just stay the fuck home if you care that little about wrestling. It's like they showed up for entrances and promos. If you wanted big lights, talking, and music, you have the largest theatre district in the world just across the Brooklyn Bridge.

But they won't fucking go there because they know they will be promptly ejected if they try to make the show about themselves on Broadway.

Fuck them. The show isn't about them. Quit fucking coddling them with big shows. They aren't even satisfied with that. They should take a hint from WWE's old New York City-based programming, open up wide, and eat a Shotgun Saturday Night.

Fucking assholes.
>>
>seething over a crowd
>>
>>3047743
>replying to pasta
>>
>>3047738
I told Americans wwe fans want entertainment not wrestling.

They should had went with hustle style , that's the only thing that can out do attitude wrestling. Over the top dramatic bs.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.