[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? >"Muh twitter shit talking" Yeah, if that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2648.jpg (89KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2648.jpg
89KB, 900x506px
Why?

>"Muh twitter shit talking"
Yeah, if that was really the reason, Kevin Owens would've never won the UC.
>"He is boring"
So you just bury him instead of developing him more?

Also Based Corbin thread
>>
>>3046011
CORBIN FANS SEEEEEEEEETHING
>>
>>3046011
Baron gets better every appearance.
I still hate him, but that's the whole point of a dickhead heel.
People take wrastling way too serious.
I love the people I hate because they do so well at making me hate them.
Baron is on the up, he's a prick, and he's good at being a prick.
>>
>>3046031
Like, it's not even that crushing. It's just baffling.
>>
>>3046038
Exactly. He's a great heel, he just needs work. He's a very humble guy, too. If you listen to the Jericho podcast, he knows he's not the best and needs work.
>>
>>3046011
>Yeah, if that was really the reason, Kevin Owens would've never won the UC.
KO doesn't get bodied and handed Ls on a regular on Twitter though. The only thing Baron's tweets did was make him look like an uninformed idiot.
>>
>>3046995
twitter isn't that serious. No reason to bury him.
>>
>>3047004
>>3047004
Yeah it's not, but this is WWE after all; they're petty as fuck. I think Borebin making himself look like a fool is the biggest reason why they're punishing him. He's supposed to be some badass who doesn't give a fuck but gets cut up from twitter jabs. Also everyone knows how much Vince loves the troops, so his little run in with that military guy must've had a big part in his career imploding.
>>
>>3046011
I think it wasn't so much the Twitter shit talking as much as it was directly shitting on a military guy
>>
>>3047004
Twitter followings are pretty much all WWE have now, and they push tweeting fucking hard
>>
>>3047118
It wasn't direct, that loser pulled out the military card after Corbin owned him.
>>
>>3046011
If only these idiots learned that Twatter does more harm than good they wouldn't see their pushes being halted.
>>
>>3047129
I guess Twitter is mainly used by geeks

>phil
>owens
>corbin
>>
>>3047004
Corporations and media sees twitter/social media as serious as fuck, newborn.
>>
>>3046011
>So you just bury him instead of developing him more?

Literally yes. Cut your losses and run. He's never going to amount to anything the fans give a shit about.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.