[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does size matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: scott-steiner.png (310KB, 650x421px) Image search: [Google]
scott-steiner.png
310KB, 650x421px
does size matter?
>>
>>3043498
Only to sluts and whores
>>
>>3043506
t. dicklet
>>
>>3043498
>Wears the t-shirt of shame last month
>>
>>3043498
No what matter is the guy being a good person, not a cheater, having values, morals, respect, etc
>>
File: 20001120_ssteinn_proomo.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20001120_ssteinn_proomo.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
I'M THE GENETIC FREAK, AND SIZE DOES MATTER
>>
>>3043512
Dickless*
I don't have one
>>
>>3043498
also mods, Scott Steiner's catchphrase is "size does matter," so don't ban him for off-topic

this is on topic
>>
>>3043498
No
>>
>>3043498
It makes wrestling more realistic.
When Finn "OI'M GOING TO KICK YOI'RE AOIRSE" Balor won the UC on his first go... it didn't seem believable at all.

I'm a big fan of flippy midgets.
But if you're going for the title... obviously the big titans of the roster are more realistic to win it.
Rey Mysterio was so well respected and pretty fucking hench for a guy that's like 5 foot 5 that I guess it kinda worked.
I've never given a fuck but if you're gonna make it remotely realistic it's always gonna be the hench as fuck big dudes that win it.
>>
>>3043561
agreed. No one wants to see ZSJ going for a heavyweight title
>>
>>3043498
In the 20th century to 2001 yeah.Nothing matters anymore andrian.
>>
>>3043569
I fucking love Zack Sabre, fucking love him... but he's barely even worth a European title shot in WWE.
He's not William Regal, Regal wasn't small, he had a relatively good sized body and mad tech skill...
I fucking love Jack Gallagher, I love ZSJ... the actual technical skill is brilliant with those guys... but my favourite tech matches were always between Jericho/Benoit/Angle/Regal.
It's more entertaining if they've got the size and the ring presence.
>>
There is a reason they brought back the cruiserweight division. The flippy shit-doer dyel manlets belong in there. Balor killed the UC on the spot when he won it and they had to put it on Lesnar to slowly build back up the believability of the championship. So yes, size matters.
>>
>>3043561
>a guy that's like 5 foot 5
More like 5' nothing. He almost never bounced off the top rope because it would have likely decapitated him.
>>
>>3043498
Not it doesn't suppose Vanilla midgets like seth and finn and even girls luke asuka are more tough than big guys like big ass
>>
>>3043561
>>3043569
>>3045546
>>3046571
>>3046782
>much realism

Cringe, this shit is fake you fucking virgins, anything is fair game as long as it draws dimes.
>>
>>3046796
>muh i'll break the illusion by telling them it's fake
>cringe
Back to the alien with you.
>>
>>3046796
But realistic wrestling is the dime drawer.

>WWE's high-point: Gritty, reality based wrestling (Attitude Era)
>NJPW's high-point: Realistic wrestling with shootstyle mixed in (Mid-90s)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.