[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'M THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN BEAT BROCK LESNAR"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: roman-reigns.png (854KB, 677x749px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns.png
854KB, 677x749px
"I'M THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN BEAT BROCK LESNAR"

>he's never done that
>gets pinned by Brock in the main event of SummerSlam

Have we reached peak Roman, lads?
>>
No. You're now going to see an 8 month redemption storyline that culminates with Roman's 4th coronation at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>3042108

It'll work this time guys! - Vince
>>
Dude, probably the weirdest fucking thing I heard on this show was when Roman speared Brock (worst looking Spear ever by the way) and Brock kicked out and Graves said that the Spear is supposed to be Brock's achilles heel.

Like, what the fuck? Every time Roman has Speared Brock, it hasn't done shit. He nailed him with it twice at WM31 and he still kicked out, he hit him with it at Fastlane and Brock basically no-sold it and locked on the Kimura. When has Roman's spear ever done shit to Brock?
>>
>>3042111
But when Goldberg speared Bork it killed him dead. That's what Corey was referring to.
>>
>>3042116
OH. Yeah that makes a little more sense.

Still, there's a pretty big difference between Goldberg's fuck you Spear and Roman's Running Hug.
>>
>>3042116
The jackhammer killed Brock, Goldbergs spear is the setup move to his finisher
>>
>>3042130
Yeah but every time he got Speared, especially the first time at Survivor Series, Brock sold it like he'd been shot in the gut.
>>
My question is why doesn't he flood the arena and attack Brock with a giant squid or a half dozen manta rays or something.
>>
>>3042111
His spear on Brock through the barricade looked brutal and cool though
>>
>>3042174
That always looks cool but honestly we're hitting a point of diminishing returns on that spot.
>>
>>3042094
>Have we reached peak Roman, lads?

Ask yourself this. Will Roman be punished for slamming the pointy end of the steel stairs to the side of Braun's head, busting him open, followed by carelessly throwing the stairs on top of Braun?
Then whatever the answer to that, then ask if Braun would receive zero/no greater punishment if the roles were reversed.

With that in mind you know if you've reached peak Roman or not.

Actually pissing me off (not directly at you OP) at the lack of people talking about how fucking dangerous Roman was being in that match.
>>
>>3042094
>Ignoring that he's winning the rumble next year.
>>
>>3042191
I mean I did notice Roman fuck up the stairs shot for sure and how Strowman was just gushing blood out the side of his head.

How much of a fucking travesty would it be if he had a concussion? This'd be twice now that Roman injured Strowman for no fucking reason.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.