[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

According to Meltzer the truly great drawing cards in U.S. wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

According to Meltzer the truly great drawing cards in U.S. wrestling were Bill Longson, Jim Londos, Argentina Rocca, Buddy Rogers Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin and The Rock. Of those, Jim Londos was the overall biggest draw.

Bill Longson was 6"2
Jim Londos was 5"8
Argentina Rocca was 5"10
Buddy Rogers was 5"11
Bruno Sammartino was 5"8
Hulk Hogan was 6"5
Steve Austin was 6"1
The Rock was 6"3

So the average height of bonafide mega draws is 6"0.

The biggest draw of them was only 5"8 - the same height as Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>3022162
>According to Meltzer

stopped reading there. get lost, bitch faggot.
>>
>>3022162
who gives a fuck
>>
>Jim Londos was the overall biggest draw.
literally who
has dave finally lost it
>>
I honestly have no idea who Jim Londos is, and I have been a wrestling fan for 20 years, so he cannot be that big of a star
>>
>>3022162
Bruno was billed as 6 foot though. And was bulky. Buddy billed was 6'2. Even then they pretended they was big.

Regional draws aren't on the level of national or global draws. So Hogan, Austin, Rock, Inoki, Shinya are the biggest deals in their country's at the time.
>>
>>3022162
>According to a nobody
Please stop
>>
>>3022196
he wrestled literally 100 years ago
>>
Dave literally working people just by throwing names at a dart board.

And you all fell for it by even bringing it up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.