[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: SUE411_shawn_michaels.jpg (169KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SUE411_shawn_michaels.jpg
169KB, 1919x1080px
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people think he's a great worker
>>
>>2980771
And a huge draw that kept the company afloat during wrestling's down time.
>>
>>2980909
Not even a top 30 draw lol
>>
>>2980909
>An anti-draw that actively drove fans away with his male stripper gimmick and was only kept around because Vince was/is gay for him
>>
shelton benjamin went to japan and worked with a lot of great guys, but that gold rush match against hbk is still by far his best.

shawn could go. also could control the crowd real well on the mic.
>>
>>2980771
Shawn was a good worker - one of the best.

He just wasn't good at drawing dimes
>>
Worst wwe champion draw

Oversells the shit out of everything

Overrated matches that were neither clean nor well paced

Only has two good promos. Who's your daddy was good but it only worked due to how passionate the Montreal fans were, not cuz hbk is amazing. The other is retirement which is impossible to botch.

Dude was an ass for the longest time too whose resulting nepotism killed many careers and almost tanked WWE
>>
...and like that..., he is gone
>>
>>2980771
>babby just became a smark thread
>>
>>2980988
>Overrated matches that were neither clean nor well paced
This, i also think that Shawn selling is pretty bad because its so over the top, and my main problem with him is the pace of his matches, he became better at that when he retunred on 2002.

But i think his pacing is pretty bad compared to Bret.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.