[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G O A T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: C1Z9QmgUQAUT6Ac.jpg (77KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
C1Z9QmgUQAUT6Ac.jpg
77KB, 777x437px
G O A T
>>
Pros:
>Suzuki
>Lance Archer
>TAKA
>only actual heel stable
>rad tracksuits

Cons:
>Taichi
>interference out the ass

I'd rate them a good 7/10. Their good matches are great but Taichi and interference get real boring real fast.
>>
>I have to be a lonely warrior tonight
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2981620
>Taichi

Thing is, the guy is a pretty good character in theory but holy fuck is the execution crap.
>>
>>2981635
He's fucking cheap heat incarnate.
I love how the only chant NJPW has is telling him to fuck off.
>>
>>2980598
*works the bullet club smarks*
>>
>>2980598
leiteriterally who?
>>
>>2981644
>cheap heat incarnate

I loved him in the Okada/Suzuki championship match from earlier this year. The way he got in Okada's face before the bell rang was terrific. If he wasnt so crap I'd want him to move to HW and start strolling niggas like YOSHI-HASHI and Tama etc
>>
>>2981657
Cringe
>>2981661
Based
>>
File: DGoP5h9UwAIOYjT.jpg (103KB, 1078x706px) Image search: [Google]
DGoP5h9UwAIOYjT.jpg
103KB, 1078x706px
>>2981673
He's 5'10. He could totally be a heavyweight.

Imagine an Okada/Taichi feud for WK13.
>>
these faggots literally nearly killed NOAH ayy lmao
>>
>>2981970
>Almost killed NOAH
>Consistently drew 2000-3000 at big venues
>Drew one of NOAH's best Korakuen attendances in years with Marufuji/Shelton
>>
>>2981986
Forgot one:
>NOAH is even worse off now and drawing record lows
>>
>>2981986
by the time they left, Noah was drawing 600
>>
>all this Based Big Ballad Taichi hate
I knew /asp/ was the WOAT board.
>>
WOAT

>>2981986
No. http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2016/08/05/maybe-time-suzuki-gun-call-quits/

They nuked NOAH's attendance. NOAH fans didn't want that hokey, Westerinzed bullshit.
>>
Taichi is GOAT
>>
>>2982135
I remember some fucking retard on wooo trying to claim the massive drop of attendance had nothing to do with Suzuki gun and was just Noah being Noah lmao
>>
File: 150110_11.jpg (72KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
150110_11.jpg
72KB, 450x338px
>>2982135
>NOAH fans didn't want that hokey, Westerinzed bullshit.

Really? Because Choukibou-gun would liberally interfere during matches just like Suzukigun, and they were NOAH's most popular act at the time.

NOAH can't even run big venues post-Suzukigun. They are much, much worse off now, and I believe that Bushiroad would have eventually fixed things like they've done with New Japan.
>>
sure, lets make a stable where out of a fuckton of people the only intresting two are the leader and Desperado
>>
ZSL getting added was a good move but they're still shit. Archer, Smith and Kanemaru need to hit the bricks and get replaced. The group is too old to be taken seriously
>>
>>2980598
>white and black
Can we please have a different color scheme?
>>
Would YOSHI HASHI fit in with Suzukigun?
>>
>>2980598
They killed NOAH for good so they will eternally be GOAT in my eyes.
>>
>>2981620
>>2981635
I'm really confused why Taichi has Gackt of all people as his theme song
>>
>>2982212
No Yoshi is too pure
>>
>>2980598
nobody cares about your chinese wrestling manlets
>>
>>2982297
Taichi has Moi Dix Mois, not MALICE MIZER. And it's because he has a visual kei gimmick.
>>
>>2982135
>>2981970

NOAH's business for the first year initially went up, the problem is when Suzuki finally accomplished his goal of beating everyone and getting all the titles he then held the belts for another year and shit got boring real fast. It was shit booking that killed NOAH.
>>
>>2982324
Fuck, you're right. It must be earlier MdM then since that guy sounded really similar to Gackt.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.