[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was he the most over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What are his most iconic moments?
>>
>>2980457
Doctor of Thugganomics. The whole crowd was behind him, unlike the 50/50 bullshit like the rest of his career

He started getting booed (as a face) a couple of weeks after he got moved to Raw in fact.
>>
>>2980457
I don't get it, mang. I remember when he was cool, and he rapped and wore a chain and shit. Even nowadays, now that his gimmick is just that he's John Cena (recognize!), he's easily one of the most entertaining members of the roster. He's epitome of "sports entertainment". He gets "it", and he has "it". When I saw him live in February, I sang JOHN CENA SUUUUCKS to his theme, and I was chanting CENA SUCKS with everyone else. I'll be damned if that wasn't far and away the best match of the night. Triple threat title match between AJ, Bray (c), and Cena. The Honda Center was on fire. Maybe it's because I stopped watching WWE for several years, and only started watching again last year. I didn't see the switch to PG, or the era of Super Cena. Anyway, he's a legend in my book.
>>
>>2980474
I was there too, that was a really hot crowd. It was one of the last great Smackdown main events before Vince ruined the show by giving Snoreton the belt.
>>
Mania 20 and the draft show afterwards.
>>
>>2980457

ECW ONS entrance, throwing his shirt into crowd multiple times. Choking Umaga out while a bloody mess.
>>
His most iconic moment is unironically proposing to Nikki at Mania. It actually made him a bigger star after the show
>>
>>2980475
205 Live was fun. I yelled at Drew Gulak to get some knee pads.

Gran Metalik botched something during his big 205 Live debut, and was subsequently not seen on TV for several months. It even showed up on Botchamania. To think, I saw Botchamania happening before my own eyes.
>>
>>2980457
Turning face against Team Lesnar
>>
It depends on what your definition of over is. Cena has been the most over guy bar a few seperate occasions continuously since 2005/6. Just because a couple of fat smarks boo him doesn't mean he wasn't over.
>>
>>2980457
Early 2006 he was over as fuck because Edge was so hated
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.