[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0697.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.gif
2MB, 200x150px
You now remember when WWE tried (and failed) to get The Miz over as a babyface

Seriously. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
They weren't as usual
>>
It's not just the Miz, they can't get ANYONE over as a babyface, they are unbelievably stupid. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan got over on their own, in spite of their atrocious booking decisions, AJ Styles got over as a babyface while being booked as a heel. Bayley, Roman Reigns and Jason Jordan are their honest, hard attempts at getting a babyface over and they have all failed tremendously. The reason they're in such rough shape right now is because they couldn't get a babyface over if they fucking tried.
>>
The fall from that GOAT Wrestlemania hype video with the Nas soundtrack to him failing to be the next ric flair was jaw dropping.
>>
>>2980075
And now they're trying to get Charlotte over as a babyface. Some things never change.
>>
>>2980100
I think Charlotte actually worked in this case. She's obviously over with the smarks and SD is the smark show. Why not have her turn face?
>>
>>2980110
She'll stop being over the second she actually gets pushed and wins the title again. She isn't top babyface material and has already bombed horribly before in that role
>>
>>2980091
HHH managed to get Gargano over as a face in NXT.
>>
>>2980100
>>2980091
>>2980166
When will Vince finally sit his old ass down at a golf course somewhere? He's clearly lost his touch.
>>
>>2980116
As long as they keep her cocky, I think it could work. Once they try that white meat shit, though, she's dead. They tried it in NXT and it was shit. She wasn't over until she was a BFF with Summer and Sasha.
>>
>tfw this was the first Raw i went to
>>
Oh my god is THAT what his Figure Four used to look like?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTeYW05MpXc

cringe
>>
>>2980166
Gargano is a natural babyface, I think the CWC match vs. Ciampa was one of the best stories they've done in a match in quite a while.
>>
>>2980075
>Ric Flair got involved.

There you have your reason
>>
File: tna-aj-styles-1.jpg (85KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
tna-aj-styles-1.jpg
85KB, 650x433px
>>2980097
Ric Flair Jr. is a death sentence of a gimmick that no one, no matter how good, has ever made work.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.