[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Neville level gerneral/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: King Nev.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
King Nev.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
Have you kneeled before your king today?
>>
I don't understand how some of you like this shitbird Nevinnetty
There is a reason why this no dimes geek is the face of the no dimes geek division

is he the first of HHH's long list of NXT failures?
>>
>>2979983
>Moved to the Cruiserwheights to avoid lame politics of the rest of the roster
>dominating and near unbeatable in his division since like last october
>cucked Austin aries straight out of the E
>Protects kayfabe and his character in and out of the show
>Stole the show on the PRESHOW at wrestlemania
>>
>>2979975
This sounds like a bara thread.
>>
File: file.png (348KB, 323x559px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
348KB, 323x559px
>>2979993
>>
>>2979990
>stole the show in the WM darkmatch
topkek

this guy is a vanilla midget to the max. no charisma. no dimes. no personality. small. so bad that he's the face of a division that is on life support. Needs to hit the gym and get a clue.
>>
>>2980004
Nice bait, peasant.
Neville has better character and charisma than anybody else right now.
Never botches a line.
>needs to hit le gym meme
Prob outlifts all the bigger guys. he's the definition of already hitting the gym and getting a clue
>dark match
had the crowd popping for every move. update your E network subscription, my dude and watch your KANG.
>>
>>2980021
>literally denying he was in the Mania dark match
wew lad
>>
>>2980024
It's your tv that's dark cus you aint got a dime to your shitty name to watch a damn thing on it ya ding-dong diddly seething mark.
>>
>>2980024
It literally wasn't a dark match. It was broadcast live on the Network.
>>
>>2979975
When does he face Asuka? They're the only worthy opponents left for each other
>>
>>2980030
I ain't seething lel.

What's the seethe about? none of my boys in WWE were relegated to working the dark match at Manai cause they couldn't make the mian card.
None of my boys are the face of a dead division and are the reason why that division is dead
>>
>>2980137
Neville is a 205 and under terminator. He'll transcend the division, adapt, and succeed when that show is gone even if the others don't. The only thing that can hold him back is Vince.
>>
>>2979975
>Have you kneeled before your king today?
how else can i look him face to face?
>>
>>2980178
so you admit that the only way you can stare at his face is while looking up from your kneeling position. good.
>>
>>2980190
nah nigga i'm saying he's 4 foot 2.
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 300x57px
>>2980193
don't u have some big guys to fap to gay boi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.