[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How disappointed do you think his parents must have been in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: jp-yWRESTLING-master675.jpg (71KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
jp-yWRESTLING-master675.jpg
71KB, 675x450px
How disappointed do you think his parents must have been in their son? They raised a "man" that dedicated his life to pro wrestling. Has he ever added any value to the economy or to society?
>>
>>2976570
>Has he ever added any value to the economy or to society?

Yeah, he's responsible for preventing WWE REVISIONIST HISTORY

because dumbasses like (YOU) would eat WWE's shit
>>
He makes six figs. If jacking off to anime and playing Sega Genesis made me six figs I'm sure my parents would be fine with that.
>>
>>2976574
I don't like WWE. I'm a WAW man. Nice try though.
>>
>>2976582
fucking a-drones
>>
>>2976570
Have (You) OP?

>Dave made a career reporting on wrestling
>yet he still lives in OP's head without paying a cent of rent
>>
>literally considered the greatest figure of all time in his field

I'm sure his parents are fine
>>
>>2976570
Reminder he was on WWE's payroll at one point and is nothing more than a shill, always willing to sell himself out to the highest bidder
>>
>>2976570
Wish i diddly made 6 figures writing wrestling articles and making up stories.
>>
>>2976596
Without a doubt. I'm a healthcare economist in Miami for a very large hospital company. I don't make my "living" off of childhood pursuits. My parents raised an actual man.
>>
>>2976627
Fake news
>>
>>2976635
>a very large hospital company

Guess why I don't believe (You).
>>
>>2976667
HCA isn't large? Our old CEO is now the gov. of Florida.
>>
>>2976667
I guess when you compare any other company to Wal-Mart, it would seem small; but being a cashier isn't very high up on the corporate ladder.
>>
>>2976635
healthcare is a scam bud hope your happy being a conman
>>
>>2976692
I'm sure I have a lot more fun than yo do, and in much better places. And there is nothing you can do about it because everyone needs healthcare and it's a perfectly inelastic good.
>>
>>2976635
cool bro. I'm a chef at wendy's making $300k a year with a 9"er
>>
>>2976709
I guess living paycheck to paycheck doesn't even allow you to afford decent a decent retort.
>>
>>2976709
I'm going to be able to retire at 62. How long do you think you'll e working before you can't take it anymore? You'll be one of those sad fucks working at publix well into your 70s or 80s.
>>
>>2976714
>>2976719
>Bragging about your totally real and not fake accomplishments to anonymous users on a Japanese cartoon image board.
Sounds like you're the one without parents/family/friends to give you irl validation if you're here looking for it m8. Enjoy Dave Meltzer living in ya head rent free.
>>
Reading Meltzer's obituary about his father was pretty touching stuff. It came across how much he loves his parents and how much they supported him and were proud of him. These parts in particular:

>My father wasn’t a wrestling fan, nor a sports fan. But he would take me and my brother to Yankees and Mets games growing up. For some reason, it was important to him that I got to see people like Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays and Hank Aaron play live. I think they could see that I was going to grow up a sports fan and that while at the time, I was too young to fully comprehend seeing Bill Russell play live, or Gordie Howe or Bobby Hull, that in time it would be something I would understand and with hindsight those are some of my greatest memories with him in that part of life.

>Both of my parents loved meeting and talking to Observer readers. There were a few that my mom talked to, and they made her so happy. Last year when I was being honored at the Thesz/Tragos Hall of Fame in Waterloo, IA, it was so wonderful to see just how happy they were there.

What a great set of parents, no wonder Meltzer's such a smart guy, he was clearly raised by good people.
>>
>>2976726
If calling me a liar helps you cope with your low standard of living then go for it. There is nothing else you can to do deal with actual reality.
>>
File: di_05812.jpg (73KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
di_05812.jpg
73KB, 500x393px
>>2976738
>>
>>2976738
Weird how OP stopped replying to the thread after this post.
>>
>>2976783
Um, I'm right here and have been replying all along. That's my pic mocking that post.
>>
>>2976790
Ohhhh, okay.

You're just kinda dim, then, I understand.
>>
File: 1500862223877.jpg (41KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1500862223877.jpg
41KB, 402x402px
>>2976635
> you work for a giant faceless company that can and will replace you when the window opens
> based big dick Dave is self-employed, keeping all the money he makes from subscriptions and preventing the complete death of the dinosaur that is fanzines and newsletters

Step up nigga
>>
>>2976794
Not dim enough to base my real life around a fake sport. Are you posting on your sad 30 min lunch break?
>>
>>2976790
hahah yeah what a faggot he has loving parents who supported him what a beta cuck loser right?
>>
>>2976799
I'm not a low-skill loser that will be replaced by a robot in the next five years. I wouldn't throw stones. I bet you don't even have a retirement account. A shitty 401k doesn't count.
>>
>>2976738
This sounds like fake news. Why would he put over his parents if they're not Japanese?
>>
File: based gedo.gif (3MB, 305x170px) Image search: [Google]
based gedo.gif
3MB, 305x170px
>>2976820

As a Meltzer fan, I must appreciate great banter when I see it. Pretty good post.
>>
>>2976814
That you have to feel successful through someone else instead of yourself is pathetic.
>>
>>2976820
>tfw you know your son loves you less because you didn't give birth to him in the Tokyo Dome
>>
>>2976878
You need to learn to read because nothing I wrote in the post you are replying weven alludes to anything you just wrote. Some nice deflection and namecalling though, nice touch.
You seem like a very angry bitter person in here determined to shit all over a guy who doesn't even know you exist. Only pathetic person here is you mate. Look at the poster count and the reply count. You are wasting your entire day away hateposting about Dave to anyone who will entertain your bullshit. You are irrationally angry over Dave Meltzer and his career choice, and I think a lot of it is to do with jealousy that he made a life out of doing something you would love to do.
Sad!!
>>
>>2976738
Based death working Davetty's parents
>>
>>2976907
Thanks for the free rent. Much less than my place in Brickell.
>>
>>2976907
Not him but go back to T_D
>>
File: 1444245376933.png (4KB, 256x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444245376933.png
4KB, 256x255px
>>2976920
>hurr I made you reply
This is how I know you are starved for human contact IRL. You think you "won" just by getting a response
>>
>>2976946
The fishing off Key Biscayne isn't this good. Do you go boating much?
>>
File: meltz2.jpg (37KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
meltz2.jpg
37KB, 300x328px
>>2976960
Let' get this back on topic.
Describe for me how angry this picture makes you. Don't hold back.
>>
>>2976965
Not angry, amused.
>>
File: 8379236.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8379236.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>2976972
>Not angry, amused.
>>
File: goldberg.jpg (7KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
7KB, 203x248px
>>2976965
>Losers being angry at the success of someone else.

The state of /asp/...
>>
>>2976671
>desperately Googled "hospital company Florida"

>>2976685
>implying my country lets itself get polluted by Wal-Mart
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.