[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he loved the business
>>
>>2971256
> WWE REVISIONIST HISTORY IN PLAY

/thread
>>
>>2971256
Fuck this antidraw faggot.
>>
File: IMG_1616.gif (637KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.gif
637KB, 320x181px
>>2971256
>Hides behind make-a-wish cancer kids
>Hides behind the troops
>Hides behind the announcers telling us about his passion
>Hides behind made up slogans like "never give up" or "hustle loyalty respect"
>Hides behind clips of powerlifting to maybe deflect roid accusations (all natty baby)
Anything else I'm forgetting?
>>
>>2971256
He ain't tricking me. He's only around because his acting skills are so terrible the best he can do is voice a fucking unfunny pistachio hocking elephant and kiss enough hollywood ass to get small insignificant throw away roles in shit movies, but he still takes them because he has no pride or nothing else better because pretending to be an underdog is some childish version of wrestling that ends with a firemans carry.
>>
>>2971287
He's only around to make 8 figures a year because he has nothing better to do. Wow!
>>
File: FINESPEECH.jpg (105KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
FINESPEECH.jpg
105KB, 750x500px
>>2971256
>*clears throat*
>*takes off hat*
>*rubs bald spot*
>*puts hat back on*
>FINE SPEECH...
>YOU CALL ME A PART-TIMER? YOU CALL ME LAZY?
>WELL I KNOW YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP JACK...
>I LIVE... FOR THIS BUSINESS...
>YEAH I DO STUFF ON THE SIDE BUT WHEN THE MONEY STOPS ROLLING...I MEAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... WHERE AM I? BACK IN THE WWE RING.
>I'M HERE TO FIGHT JACK... YOU THINK YOU ON MY LEVEL? YOU TRY BEING THE GUY FOR 12 LONG YEARS JACK.. I'M STILL THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE JIM
>I'VE GONE BY AN ETHOS KID... WORDS TO DIE FOR... I SAY IT EVERYTIME I COME HERE, I WANT THE BEST JACK.... SHINSUKE NAKAMURA.... A...J....STYLES....DEAN AMBROSE.... THE UNNNNDEEERRRTAKKEERR.... HELL... EVEN THE BIG DOG *looks at camera* YEAH, THIS AIN'T YOUR YARD AS LONG AS I'M AROUND ROMAN *smiles at camera*
>YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY TO THEM JIMMY? WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU?
>YOU WANT SOME? COME... GET SOME!
>I AIN'T A PARTTIMER JAMES, I'M AN ALLTIMER!
>AND UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS OTHERWISE - I'M STILL THE MAN YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH IF YOU WANT TO BE THE MAN AROUND HERE
>*hits opponent with AA*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps
>>
same could be said of cm punk
>>
>>2971256

That would make the devil pretty pathetic. Who the fuck cares if Cena loves the business or not?
>>
>>2971256
This is a business that openly admonishes those who love the business, though.
>>
>>2971346

your words are as empty as your soul
>>
ITT: smarks still getting getting worked by GOAT Cena
>>
>>2971306
Yep not bad for a steroid junkie with no actual. Only in America.
>>
>>2971256
convinced who?
>>
You don't do something for as long and hard as he does if you don't love it. Cena realises he is aging and wants to move to a more sustainable career. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>2971481
Cm punk is a much bigger piece of shit, and it's looking like more and more people are waking up to that.
>>
>>2971902
>Yep not bad for a steroid junkie with no actual.
3rd worlder can't even put together a coherent sentence. Lmfao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.