[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE and NJPW aren't a direct threat to each other and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (364KB, 1191x485px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
364KB, 1191x485px
WWE and NJPW aren't a direct threat to each other and they both benefit from each being at the top of their game.
WWE needs NJPW to tweak top talent and NJPW needs a litany of WWE washouts to build their game.
There is room for both, and they need eachother.
>>
>and NJPW needs a litany of WWE washouts to build their game.

OP a brainlet
>>
>>2970201
>NJPW needs a litany of WWE washouts to build their game
wut?
Billy Gunn rarelly appears in NJPW
I guess Yoshi Tatsu is a WWE guy? But Yoshi Tatsu is a lot like Gunn when it comes to schedule
Taka Michinoku was in WWE for a bit, is he a WWE washout? I don't understand OP's mentality here
>>
>>2970532
>>2970652
>Cody
>Juice
>>
>>2970532
>who is CAWdy rhodes?
>>
>>2970201
It's only a few posters, if not one guy, that's starting flame wars. They're not in direct competition with each other at the moment and they work indirectly with each other.
>>
>>2970828
>>2970842
Cody left WWE of his own volition and has wrestled for New Japan a whopping 6 times.

Juice left NXT of his volition and is midcard-at-best.
>>
>>2970201
When will be able to see real Final Wars?
>>
>>2970652
Yoshi Tatsu was a young lion in NJPW before joining the WWE
>>
>>2971203
Cody got an unironic world title match. Juice is in the G1.
>>
>>2971203
Juice started from scratch as a young lion and worked his way up. Do you think Japanese crowds care who CJ Parker is?

Cody hoped on Bullet Club bandwagon and debuted in Japan and got overshadowed by Juice. Him getting a title shot means equally as important as Billy Gunn having one.
>>
>>2971203
>Juice left NXT of his volition and is midcard-at-best.
They're still building him. He just got a win over Kenny by surprise, when his story arc was that he was just trying to hit his finisher. They're building in storyline that he's progressing.
>>
>>2971503
Cody won ROHs top title and got jobbed out to Okada while wearing American-themed gear. On 4th of July Weekend. In Cody's home country of USA. and hasn't been seen since.
>>
File: 1454535640741.gif (81KB, 369x306px) Image search: [Google]
1454535640741.gif
81KB, 369x306px
WWE isn't at the top of their game though.

???
>>
The truth of the matter is WWE needs NJPW to poach talent from WAYYY more than NJPW needs WWEs anything.
>>
>>2974287
NJPW needs WWE to promote pro wrestling and fail miserably at using their world class marketing to suck at making cool fights so they can acquire new fans
>>
>>2971503
As opposed to an "ironic" world title match?

>Juice is in the G1.

2 years ago, so were Gallows and YUJIRO. What's your point?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.