[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you respect them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: icpp.jpg (33KB, 427x409px) Image search: [Google]
icpp.jpg
33KB, 427x409px
Do you respect them?
>>
>>2968157
>rich as fuck
yup
>>
>>2968157
They had the testicular fortitude to lace them up and put their money where their mouths were, they have EARNED all our respect.
>>
Say what you want about their music and fans of said music, these guys a true fans a pro wrestling , had tons of respect for the business and were nothing but humble when they did stuff for wcw/wwe. They were happy to do anything to help elevate the business and living their dream just being jobbers.
>>
Stranglemania are GOAT wrestling tapes
>>
Don'y like their music but yes.
>>
>>2968188
guuuuuuuidoooooooooooooo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juMKEgp2u7o
>>
>>2968157
They respect and pay wrestlers well.

I'm sure they are weirdos but nice people.
>>
>>2968157
WHOOP WHOOP
>>
As musicians no they are pretty shit. As wrestling fans who gave back to the business they are pretty great tho.
>>
>>2968157 Successful businessmen, had a run in all major feds, own all their gimmicks, and they're from my hometown? Yes.
>>
>>2968157

Yeah, actually. I talked to them a few months ago. Just talking about some wrestling. They mentioned that Kenny Omega is their favorite wrestler by far. Truly our guys.
>>
Come off as chill in their interviews.
>>
>>2968178
Cringe clownfag
>>
>how can you tell if they're out to getcha. Look in the mirror see a clown there with ya

LYRICAL GENIUSES
>>
File: terry funk.jpg (67KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
terry funk.jpg
67KB, 600x720px
>>2968157
As music guys sorta because they found a way to make money. Their fanbase fuck no.
As wrestling fans and promoters hell yes, that story about them going to terry funks ranch to pay him personally made me like them as people and wrestling fans. If terry funk likes you I fuck with you.
>>
>>2968246

>worked
>>
>>2968261
>doing the meme wrong
>>
ICP deserved to get in the WWE HOF instead of Jim Johnson and others
>>
Used to listen to them then I grew up and hated all of their music, but yeah I respect them. Rich as fuck and did it by themselves as far as I know.
>>
>>2968157
They're pretty funny on commentary
>>
>>2968316
Their YouShoot was GOAT, too.
>I eat poop
>>
>>2968157
Honest good businessmen
>>
>>2968157
ICP deserved to get in the WWE HOF instead of Andre The Giant and others
>>
>>2968157
I respect their hustle and their business practices within the scope of the pro wrestling industry. I have never listened to more than 10 seconds of their music.
>>
I would be 100% fine with michael cole, jbl and every other shit shill commentator in wwmeme dying and them replacing them on every show.

Maybe their commentary would make WWE watchable. ICP is fucking retarded and have shit music but listening to them talk about other shit and shoot in the business is funny as fuck
>>
File: 1501450899053.jpg (87KB, 468x630px) Image search: [Google]
1501450899053.jpg
87KB, 468x630px
A CATASTROPHIC DEMISE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aSMFdc9aJs
>>
>>2968157
Is that Faggy-2-Dope and Silent Gay, the Insane Clown Pussies?
>>
>>2970211
Wha?

These guys look like Demolition's step kids. I think that's cool!
>>
how can you not respect these guys?

like, juggalos do not represent these guys.
>>
>>2970211
Fuck off
>>
>>2968157
I thought i saw them on a loading screen in GTAV
>>
THE BUS HAS BEEN WASHED
>>
>>2968157
They still can't figure out how magnets work
>>
>>2968157
In wrestling yes, don't like their music.
>>
>>2968319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ke57Yh7PQ

You can tell who knows and who doesn't know.

>>2968326
I'd pick 'em for the Celeb wing before Drew Carey.
>>
>>2968188
FAT FLOPS OF FUCK

They're KC shoot is one of the best. I suggest people watch it even if they dislike ICP.
>>
>>2972202
Their*
>>
PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THESE ODDITIES
>>
I was watching some fucking show they're on on El Rey. It was the stupidest fucking thing I've seen but I kept watching
>>
ABRACADABRA
>>
MAGNETS! HOW DO THEY TWERK?
>>
EVERYONE COME SEE THE GREATEST SHOW
>>
>>2968157
yea watch their youshoot

I actually really like em now have watched their youshoot like 5 times and there little clip show on FUSE youtube multiple times.
Funny as fuck and seem like great guys
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.