[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRINGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
Future endeavoured when?
>>
>>2966848

Shut up, don't talk about my daddy like that. He's never getting fired he will go to NXT.
>>
>>2966848
Soon. After he flops on 205 Live or gets sent back down to NXT, you'll know he's about to get released
>>
>>2966850
You ugly fuckign e drone faggot
>>
>>2966857
its called 205......dive..... ya pinhead!
>>
>>2966848

He'll stick around in some capacity even if it's just on the mic.

Longer then Big Cass anyway.
>>
>>2966848
He'll be the manager for Cass once he inevitably flops too. Neither have the ability to be alone and also be successful
>>
>>2966848
MY NAME IS ENZO AMOREGAY

AND I'M A CERTIFIED G, AND A BONAFIDE C U C K AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT

BADA BOOM ROMAN REIGNS THREW ME OFF A BUS
>>
>>2966867
>>2966869
Spouting meme catch phrases alone doesn't make you good on the mic. You need charisma, and he has none. I'd argue Big Ass has a bigger chance of getting ahead, though he does need a new name and an improved version of his current big guy gimmick.
>>
>>2966893
>You need charisma, and he has none.
LMAO
>>
>>2966871
>THIS IS MY BUS NOW
>LOOK AT ME
>NOW LOOK AT YOUR BUS
>IF YOU CAN FIND IT

BASED
>>
>>2966902
>implying he does

Splitting them off was the worst mistake. If they had time to develop as a group, they could've been the new DX with Iggy Azalea sticking around as a more feminine Chyna and Ellsworth as a more liked X-Pac.
>>
>>2966893
Big Cass is Raw's Boring Corbin.

He'll be the clear #3 or #4 behind Big Dog, Strowman and Jasethy.
>>
>>2966927
Never gonna happen. Big Cass is complete shit
>>
>>2966893
>Spouting meme catch phrases alone doesn't make you good on the mic.

The Rock did pretty well with "meme catchphrases" and a lot of them were way cringier than anything Enzo has said.
>>
>>2966850
Someone post the pic
>>
It would be a terrible move because he's literally the most over person on the entire show.

>>2966893
You're fucking braindead
>>
File: 1500259988216.jpg (146KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500259988216.jpg
146KB, 852x477px
He is replaceable
>>
File: BME.jpg (369KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
BME.jpg
369KB, 1280x1707px
>>2967087
OBESE
B
E
S
E
>>
>>2966848

it honestly bums me out that it's going this way. even if you don't like his current character, it's so obvious that his mic skills are exactly what the company needs right now.

with some better character direction and in-ring skills, he could have been really successful. probably won't see another good talker like him for a while again.
>>
>>2967035

this. people don't remember that the Rock's promos turned into a chain of catch phrases by 2001.
>>
>>2966893
>I'd argue Big Ass has a bigger chance of getting ahead
(You)
>>
>>2966848
Send him back to nxt, team him with Gargano, NXT gets half of a good tag team back, Enzo can learn how to wrestle better, Gargano isn't wasted sitting around until Ciampa is healed.
>>
>>2966848
Apparently he doesn't respect the business. I'll give him one more year tops. And that's being generous
>>
>>2969820
>Apparently he doesn't respect the business.
Should he? This shit is dead anyway.
>>
What's Endo Love doing in the impact zone?
>>
>>2966848
He'll be place in Main Event soon enough.
>>
>>2969820
>RESPECT THE BUSINESS

Fucking carnies
>>
>>2969820
>Apparently he doesn't respect the business. I'll give him one more year tops. And that's being generous
Neither does Brock Lesnar but Roman ain't talking shit to him.
>>
>>2969902
>HOW YA DOIN
>THOSE SAWFT GUYS AT STAMFORD WANTED A SEVEN FOOT BALONEY
>>
>>2966848
dont you mean TNA ......i mean Global Force champion when
>>
>>2969944
Brock respects the business

After being pushed for 3 years he did not like the constant traveling and being a pro wrestler wasn't part of his bucket list but it pays and they paid him very generously

If he never cared about the business he would have no sold and stiffed his opponents who aren't Cena, HHH and Undercarder

Roman never threw Enzoetty out without a valid reason, the rest of the Raw boyz goaded him to do so
>>
>>2969944
Lesnar respects the business. He just treats it like a business instead of being a fucking mark for it and himself and the politics and shit that goes with it. He clocks in, works better than every single other active man on the roster and makes the crowd flip their shit, then clocks out. That's not disrespect, that's badass.
>>
>>2969820
Respecting the business is for career jobbers like bob holly exclusively. It's the ultimate work
>>
>>2969944
>>2970003
Enzo got kicked out by based Roman because he's as obnoxious as his character is. He is pretty much a mark for himself, and not even for his character, literally for himself. Shit like that is worse than Phil's and Haitch's egos combined.
>>
>>2968095
>Gargano isn't wasted sitting around until Ciampa is healed.

Johnny was on the last NXT

>>2970003
>>2970072
>Roman picking on the smallest guy outside the cruiserweight division
>>
>>2966848
Can't wait until Enzoetty gets future endeavoured
>>
>>2967104
webm pls
>>
>>2966860
>>2966858
Cringe
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.