[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Works smarks into a frenzy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: x5MbhriS.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
x5MbhriS.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>Works smarks into a frenzy
>>
>>2928308
i want to get into DDT, but don't know what to start with. Any suggestions?
>>
>>2928308
based ddt wrestling working smarks into a frenzy
>>
>>2928318
I jumped in after watching their wrestling on a goddamn train event so I'd suggest checking out their different street wrestling stuff and read up on Dramatic DDT when you're watching events to see what crazy angle is happening as he gives good summaries.
>>
>>2928371
I'm currently downloading the free leeches on xwt of the january and febuary ddt stuff from this year. I saw a bunch of wrestlers including El Generico and Kota Ibushi wrestling in the woods a couple years ago and have been meaning to get into it ever since.
>>
>>2928414
If you haven't seen it already, they have their Minoru Suzuki vs Sanshiro Takagiin an empty Tokyo Dome match on their youtube channel which was amazing
>>
>>2928430
Yeah I saw bits of that one
>>
Worst and scummiest promotion ever. TNA and IWA and CZW have done shitty things like treating their talent like crap or not paying them but none are worse than DDT. Making a mockery of the business by exposing it and people have the nerve to call that blow up doll BS "wrestling" this is why the industry is dying but no one listens to guys like Cornette who are way smarter and knows how the business should be.
>>
>>2928308
ddt has toned down a lot. theyre a pretty boring streamline promotion now with occasional craziness.
>>
Serious question, where can I actually watch this company? Do they have a streaming site or something?
>>
>>2928547
Hey Jim.
>>
>>2928726
There is this neat thing called youtube. Just remember DDT stands for Dramatic Dream Team, it will help in searching.
>>
>>2928726
Yeah, DDT Universe, plus if you just want a taste a bunch of stuff gets uploaded to youtube, daily motion, ect
>>
File: samibushi.png (283KB, 628x330px) Image search: [Google]
samibushi.png
283KB, 628x330px
>>2928414
>El Generico and Kota Ibushi
Good time
>>
>>2928753
it amazes me how awesome el Generico was compared to the shell of a man we see in Sami Zayn today
>>
File: IMG_20170614_095343.jpg (168KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_095343.jpg
168KB, 1200x675px
>>2928772
Gay cops on the case. That being said, gay cops in DDT could be amazing
>>
>>2928736
Worst meme.
>>
>>2928553
DDT's got great wrestling and Daisuke Sasaki is the best worker of all time but yeah. i know they wanna "appeal" but god the product suffers from it

The uppercard to Road to Ryogoku in Korakuen Hall was awesome, though. I pray to god Joey Ryan doesn't just run out of Japan with the Heavymetalweight title again. Enough
>>
File: 77777777777777ddt.jpg (53KB, 623x237px) Image search: [Google]
77777777777777ddt.jpg
53KB, 623x237px
>>2928308

Really makes you think.....
>>
>>2928308

I subscribed to DDT Universe a few months ago but ended up cancelling the subscription just after the train wrestling show because the promotion is just too hard for a non-moon speaker to follow.

For starters most of the wrestlers use copyrighted music, which means that during the ring entrances/exits the feed is either muted outright or they play a jaunty dubbed in acoustic guitar melody.

The wrestlers names either don't appear on-screen at all, or only appear in Japanese. If you're not familiar with the wrestlers or can't read Japanese you'll have absolutely no idea who's competing unless you can find a match report to read while you watch to help you figure out who's who.

Do you want to see Danshoku Dino leading the crowd in a "we want asshole" chant? Do you want to see wrestlers literally having their faces shoved into another mans fat, sweaty ass crack?

There are a lot of good workers in DDT like HARASHIMA, Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo, Yoshihiko as well as interesting characters like the inexplicably popular Mad Paulie, but overall I found the promotion rough to get into and maintain an interest in.
>>
>>2929714
>The wrestlers names either don't appear on-screen at all, or only appear in Japanese. If you're not familiar with the wrestlers or can't read Japanese you'll have absolutely no idea who's competing unless you can find a match report to read while you watch to help you figure out who's who.
The graphics show you who's who in plain English and if you can't figure it out hearing the ring annoucner who's who then that's on you 100%. Also, all you need is https://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/
>Do you want to see Danshoku Dino leading the crowd in a "we want asshole" chant? Do you want to see wrestlers literally having their faces shoved into another mans fat, sweaty ass crack?
Sure. It's a good laugh
>>
>>2929714
>Do you want to see wrestlers literally having their faces shoved into another mans fat, sweaty ass crack?
hell no. I'm good.
>>
DDT's best years have passed. They do put on good serious matches but nothing better than you can see in NJPW. The comedy gets a bit old too because it's mostly just rehashed gay spots.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.