[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ass kicked by jannetty >ass kicked by bret >ass kicked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Shawn_Michaels_bio.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn_Michaels_bio.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
>ass kicked by jannetty
>ass kicked by bret
>ass kicked by random bikers so bad he had to give up the intercontinental belt
>too afraid to fight undertaker
>so insecure about his affair with the locker room whore that he started a rumor that almost ruined another man's marriage
Is Shawn the biggest bitch of all time?
>>
he got fucked by marines too.
>>
>scared so bad by The Harris brothers that he started to cry
>>
>ass kicked by bret
Bullshit
>>
>>2884250

Jim Cornette doesn't have a lock of Bret's hair in his house.
>>
>>2884250
It's true, bret confronted shawn backstage because shawn wouldn't talk to him like a man. Then he got destroyed by bret and went and cried to Vince, and the other wrestlers made fun of him for it for weeks.
>>
Oh and I forgot to add how he faked his injury just because he was too petty to drop the belt to bret in a match.
>>
>>2884229

He got his ass beat by Kurt Angle too. Bitched at Kurt for being too rough. Kurt Angle proceeded to show Shawn what rough actually meant.
>>
>>2884262
Bret has always been a bitter old fuck
>>
>>2884250
Bret beat his ass and pulled out some of Shawn's hair. Shawn ran to Vince's office with his own hair in his hands and cried about an unsafe work environment.
>>
>>2884278

He's old school like taker. They had a short fuse for Shawns antics. Taker was gonna beat his ass if he showed ass against Austin at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2884229
Your HBK obsession is becoming unhealthy. There is help available.
>>
And can't forget the time (after he was supposedly a "changed man" mind you) that he was so upset about having to lose to Hulk Hogan that he made an ass not only of himself and Hogan, he made wrestling look ridiculous.
>>
>>2884229
Showed disrespect to the Rock's family and tried to ruin the Rock's push because he wanted his buddy Triple Face to get over.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.