[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

"So he told me, he watches wrestling..."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (53KB, 852x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 852x480px
"......I never felt so embarrassed to be out on a date with someone who watches FAKE FIGHTING"
>>
Thats what you get for falling for the women meme. Sex robots are the future.
>>
>it says here under hobbies, you STILL watch professional wrestling, care to explain?...
>>
>>2883286
Told a girl I know that I watched wrestling, and she told me her ex-bf was a wrestler who toured japan!
>>
>>2883286
>from left to right
kill marry fuck
>>
File: tracy.png (406KB, 521x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tracy.png
406KB, 521x466px
Would you stay home and watch wrestling instead of going out with Tracy?
>>
>>2883328
Marry Asian
Fuck glasses
Kill black
>>
>>2883331
Bayley's friend was CUTE
>>
File: 1469123326555.jpg (56KB, 637x886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469123326555.jpg
56KB, 637x886px
>be on dating site
>solid 7/10 girl's profile catches my attention
>she has listed pro-wrestling under interests
>message her and start talking WWE, she turns out to be a massive smark
>our first date was at an indy show
>we're arranging a second date now

Based Vince, getting me laid
>>
>dating somebody who doesn't have the same interests as you
>implying anybody interviewing for a job cares about your hobbies as long as they're not illegal

OP, please stop projecting your inadequacies, that shit ain't healthy.
>>
>>2883340
You got lucky, the few women I've seen locally on dating sites who mention liking WWE/wrestling are all MASSIVE spergs
>>
>>2883340
how does she smell?
>>
>>2883286
>>2883313
IT'S NJPW YOU STUPID WHORES, THE KING OF SPORT. NONE OF THAT
KIDDIE E-DRONE SHIT THAT /asp/ WATCHES.
>>
>>2883326
You ding-dong diddly trying to pick up Mike LELgin's sloppy seconds, ya pencil necked geek?
>>
File: Xmlk6[1].gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Xmlk6[1].gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>2883286
>MFW I watch sports entertainment
>>
You guys are all disappointments.

If you're confident and able to explain why you like it, a girl that isn't a shallow, vapid slot won't care. Eventually, she might even watch it with you, because she might have some childhood memories. Next thing you know, you're cuddling and watching wrestling all the time. Then she stumbles on Being the Elite on YouTube and tells you she put NJPW on her PayPal. You might get worried that she's a bigger smark than you, but you don't care because the make-up sex after arguing whether or not Omega or GOATkada is better, is great.

But if you're just out to smash, and are embarrassed about being a wrestling fan...then you're failing on both fronts. Hit the gym, take a shower, get a clue.
>>
>>2883981
>weeb virgin posts his fantasies
>>
>>2883998
>bitter basement dweller posts pathetic criticism because he can't into reality

That's fine.
>>
>>2884019
>he can't into reality
What did he mean by this? Not a rhetorical question. Literally what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2883340
From that image you posted, i can tell you are another fat virgin weeb. Quit with the bs and go masturbate to your cartoon girls cuck.
>>
>telling females you watch wrestling on the first date
>>
>>2883981
>but you don't care because the make-up sex after arguing whether or not Omega or GOATkada is better, is great.
Goto is the only GOAT in my house if she don't like it, bitch is out on the street
>>
>>2883340
>>2883340
Did you put her in the yes lock
>>
>>2883286
And She likes False Music like Enrique Iglesias
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.