[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking genuinely for people who DON'T subscribe to the website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer.jpg (27KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
27KB, 660x400px
Asking genuinely for people who DON'T subscribe to the website but still see content from it via other websites, /asp/ youtube, twitter, etc.

What do you think the entirety of the website and a subscription to it entails?
>>
uhh lots of yknow stuff yknow
>>
100% truthful facts that are not made up to keep you subscribed
>>
Seems like some faggy circlejerk website where a bunch of middle aged geeks beat off over the good old days and how wwe ruined everything

No need to get a subscription because if him or anyone else on the site says anything remotely interesting someone else will just repeat it for free
>>
Uhm written reports and podcasts by a bunch of dudes
>>
>>2882143
Okay this seems to be the only serious answer so I'll tell you you're kinda mistaken on both points, especially the latter.

There's tons of articles, historical stuff, notes and discussions that just don't make it off the website because they're not like, rumors or news or anything.

There's a lot of criticism of WWE and comparing stuff to the older days of wrestling, but honestly it's not like "oh things used to better", the more prevalent sentiment tends to be "WWE is really behind the times in its booking and needs to catch up to the rest of the industry."
>>
>>2882124
Some of the rants are pretty funny, but I wouldn't pay for them or for their predictions/leaks if they were to somehow become only accessible via a paid subscription. I understand that they want to make money out of it, and if people want to shell out the money for it, more power to them, but I think it's kikery to charge 10 dollars a month for a subscription.
>>
Autism
>>
He literally makes shit up and his opinions are garbage cause he's a Indy smark
>>
>>2882124
I subscribe for instant access to the podcast library, I don't even read the newsletter.
>>
>>2882198
Missin' out big time, desu. I've never read the newsletter and thought it was a waste of time after.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.