[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the matches you show to your friends who never watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1462806734597.gif (56KB, 138x199px) Image search: [Google]
1462806734597.gif
56KB, 138x199px
What are the matches you show to your friends who never watched wrestling? If you even do lol
>>
Shawn vs Hogan as Summerslam
>>
Bret vs 123 kid raw 94
>>
TLC match at Wrestlemania 17
>>
tanaka vs awesome, heatwave 98 or the one from one night stand
>>
Hogan vs Rock Wrestlemania X8
>>
>>2881286
Vince Mcmahon vs The Ratings
>>
File: vlcsnap-2103341_thumb[1].png (406KB, 454x342px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2103341_thumb[1].png
406KB, 454x342px
People who've never watched won't understand tehcnical wrestling, nor will they understand a crowd that's hot just for storyline/occasion reasons and not necessarily the action (Hogan-Rock, Cena-Punk MITB. You'd need to show them something with bumps.

Trips H vs Cactus Jack RR 00
Rock vs Mankind RR 99
Jeff Hardy vs RVD Invasion
Razor vs Shawn WM 10
Bret vs Austin WM 13
Undertaker vs Mankind KOTR 98
Kurt vs Shane KOTR 01
Vince vs Shane WM 17
>>
>>2881286
Melina vs Alicia Fox
>>
>>2881286
If I had friends I would probably pick Taker vs HBK at WM25 (I started watching when the storyline began and it kept me hooked) or Lesnar vs. Cena 2012.
>>
Naito vs Omega G1 26
>>
>>2881315
This.
>>
Why would you show wrestling to people who don't like wrestling?
>>
Okada vs Omega
>>
>>2881407
Lesnar vs cena ss 2014
>>
>>2881459
Was that the first or second match between them that year? If it was the first then yes. Though I preferred 2012.
>>
Undertaker vs Mankind, Hell in a Cell, King of the Ring 1998
>>
>>2881286
Best way to get them into wrestling is showing them "wrestling isn't wrestling" say what you will about max landis but he appeals to normies
>>
Omega vs Okada I
Omega vs Okada II
Okada vs Shibata
Okada vs Ishii
Ishii vs Omega III
>>
Hogan-Rock WM 18
>>
Ishii vs Shibata I

or

Omega Naito more recently

It's the high intensity/cinematic feel of wrestling that they enjoy if at all. Comparatively most WWE matches aren't that good with either of those, either being slow/weak comparatively or lack heavy in-ring storytelling.
>>
>>2881388
>Kurt vs Shane KOTR 01
my answer
>>
>>2881588
>Showing your friend a boring match with a bunch of whos
Yeah, that'll totally get them hooked on wrasslin
>>
>>2881580
This.

Michaels vs Benjamin would probably be pretty good, too.
>>
Okada v. Omega I @ WK 11
Bret v. Austin @ WM 13
>>
>>2881611
If they don't watch wrestling it won't matter if they don't know who's wrestling you fucking moron.
>>
>>2881286
every lesnar match
>>
>>2881459
>showing a 20 minute, slow as a snail match with a couple moves done over and over
Baka. Just baka. That match is all story and psychology. Terrible choice to show to an unfamiliar viewer.
>>
>>2881388
Exactly. If I wanted to get them to watch WWE I'd show them something extreme. Probably Dudley boyz.and Jeff hardy Vs 3 minute warning and Rico. I really enjoyed that one.
>>
>>2881646
Everyone knows people like The Rock, John Cena, and Hulk Hogan regardless if they watch wrestling or not because they're pop culture icons. They'll be much more invested in watching a match with those guys than a match between two Japanese wrestlers. Normies don't wanna see a match because of "muh in ring psychology". You fucking moron.
>>
>The rock
>Sucks okadas cock
>Stuffs his fist into his ass
>Shit starts coming out like Dwayne's fist is a toilet plunger
>Dwayne is fully erect and it's like a baseball bat with veins
>Okadas sphincter clenches and snaps Rocky's forearm
>Still clenching, okadas swings rock round, like Cesaro does except holding the opponent with the strength of a well trained sphincter
>Releases grip mid swing and tosses rock in to audience covered in shit and cum
>Upon landing in the audience the veiny baseball bat convulses and sprays hot cum everywhere like a fire hose
>Japs politely clap covered in shit and semen
>Okada leaps from the ring over the ropes and shags rocks sweaty ass
>After 22 pumps rock is tapping but still cumming
>Naruto theme plays
>OkadawinsLoL
>>
>>2881672
They'll know Cena or Rock, but that doesn't mean they'll be invested in a match of theirs if they've never watched or cared about wrestling, fucking moron.

Anyways, the true answer is Blood Generation vs. Do Fixer.
>>
>>2881286
Sabu vs Terry Funk Barbed Wire Match ECW
Mankind vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell
Mankind vs The Rock Royal Rumble
Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon
Sting vs HHH Wrestlemania
>>
>>2881286
>asp
>having friends

Kek
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.