[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 3 years, WWE will have storylines about star ratings and workrate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1zr1gl5.jpg (19KB, 489x352px) Image search: [Google]
1zr1gl5.jpg
19KB, 489x352px
In 3 years, WWE will have storylines about star ratings and workrate.
>you sabotaged our match because you're jealous of my workrate
>I'm overrated? You haven't had a 4-star match in a year!
>you use false finishes because your ring psychology sucks!
Just end it now
>>
>>2880994
This would be better than the pigshit they're making now
>>
I actually always thought they should have some sort of bullshit made-up league structure which would allow otherwise dead-end feuds to actually mean something
>>
>>2880994
Ummm, well plans could, uh, change
>>
>>2881006
Like...a belt that actually means something?
>>
>the new McMahon character will be a heel rater who goes rogue
>book him with terrible opponents to drag down his rating
>give him poor ratings for clearly great matches
>the next Austin will have to overcome his ratings
>this is the future of sports entertainment
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>instead of Hogan saying the IWGP title is the most important, the new champions will say that only XYZ ratings mean anything, brother
>>
>>2881013
but why does anyone get a title shot outside of MITB or winning the rumble?
>>
Sounds like something Russo would do

>>2881006
NXT doesn't have formal numbers but Wins & Losses actually do matter
>>
Kenny omega debuts and refers to the fans as "edrones" and will only speak in broken Japanese.
>>
Workrate and star ratings and all of those other terms and discussion of them on the internet have existed for years. John Cena once made mention of it in 2011.

Why would they start making storylines about it now? It's not a new phenomenon.
>>
>>2881006
That seems like the kind of thing that would be destined to backfire.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.