[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he ever draw a dime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: hbk.jpg (23KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
hbk.jpg
23KB, 456x352px
Did he ever draw a dime?
>>
>>2880363
No. HBGay was only good for being Vinny Mac's Boypussy
>>
>>2880363
not one dime
>>
>>2880363
literally no
>>
>>2882589
>>2880637
>>2880631

>Wrestlemania 13 - no Shawn MIchaels - 237k buyrate

>Survivor Series 1997 - HBK vs Hart - 250k buyrate

>the only time in history that Mania was outdrawn by another show in the same year

>In 96 the differential was +100k in favor of Mania
>>
>>2882592
>wm 25 - HBK in midcard match = 960k buyrate
>wm 26 - HBK main event retirement match = 885k buyrate
>wm 27 - No HBK = 1,042,000 buyrate
nice try shawnettyfag
>>
>>2880363
No but he was a good wrestler. It's not fair ;_;
>>
File: #.jpg (62KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
62KB, 768x432px
>>2882594
but PPV was dying!
>>
>>2880363
Nope
>>
>>2880363
Yes he was the only reason for me going to a house show in 06
>>
He drew more than Bret
>>
>>2882592
HBK acting like a fucking cunt is the reason WM 13 buyrate was low

WWE built to HBK vs Bret for a year, but then he decided he did not want to lose, then he tried it again at WM 14 but Undertaker saved the WWF from his dimeless ass
>>
Not by himself.
He wasn't the guy to solo carry a match, it was always his synergy with whoever else was in the ring.
This is what made him an all time great.
>>
He beat WCW, but Austin/Rock got the credit.

HBK turned the tide and without him setting the tone for the Attitude era, we'd be looking at the 14th WCW title reign of Big Poppa Pump right now.
>>
>>2882814
Where to even begin with this utter autistic gibberish

>he beat WCW
Nope. Shawn being top guy nearly caused the exact opposite actually.

>Austin/Rock got the credit
Yeah, that's because Austin was the biggest draw in wrestling history

>HBK turned the tide
Wrong again, idiot. Austins 3:16 promo is what turned the tide and set the tone for the Attitude Era

>14th WCW title reign of Big Poppa Pump right now
You act as if this would be a bad thing.

Overall I give your post 2*. You tried to work the /asp/ies, but you only ended up working yourself into a shoot and shooting yourself into a work
>>
>>2882814
>>2882824
cringe

HHH saved the E from total embarrassment, that's why he's gonna get the company ya dweebs.
>>
>>2882824
You're the one who got worked anon.
>>
>>2880363

Yes, I bought his VHS tape.
>>
Seething
>>
>>2882592
/thread
>>
>>2882761
You're a fucking moron.
>>
Only thing HBGay ever drew was Vince's dick in his butt.
>>
>>2880363
Quite literally no
>>
>>2883403
And the only reason people suspect that is because Shawn was, in fact, a draw and Vince couldn't afford to lose him
>>
>didn't draw a single dime
>overrated matches full of imperfect executions and overselling
>has never done an actually good promo outside Who's Your Daddy (which was more based on events he was booked in and where the promo took place than his ability) and his retirement promo (everyone has great ones)
>stalled the careers or ruined lives of many wrestlers, some that were better at their jobs than he was like Vader
>lied, did a ton of drugs, and held his spot through nepotism
>when holding the company's top championship, got the company its current record of worst flagship show rating
Yeah...you can't really defend the guy in any way at all.
>>
Not even one Shekel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.