[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

So what was his gimmick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4619.png (4MB, 2218x2500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4619.png
4MB, 2218x2500px
So what was his gimmick?
>>
A man who personified the darkness and controlled the demons of the underworld; he was suspiciously known to use supernatural powers. He also had died many times but was resurrected from the pits of hell and he basically wasn't a human at all, wrestling was just a hobby
>>
When Vince tries to write a dark character
>>
Triggering /asp/ies
>>
>>2880308
That was the western mortician Undertaker.
>>
File: Undercarder.png (2MB, 1193x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Undercarder.png
2MB, 1193x679px
A Fedora Trench coat Neckbeard.
>>
>>2880219
An Anti-draw
>>
The GOAT
>>
>>2880512
/thread
>>
2spooky4me
>>
>>2880219
Being cringe itself.
>>
>>2880512
/thread
>>
"The undertaker"

Ya gee that's a hard one to figure out, I'm stomped on what he was suppose to be
>>
>>2880219
I'm not sure, but drawing dimes wasn't a part of it.
>>
>American Bad-Ass

Put it this way, he was so badass he'd never stoop to asking you for your clothes, your boots, or especially your motorcycle!
>>
>>2881906
Au contraire Mon frere! (Don't you even go there!)
>>
>>2881908
>you now hear that Austrian Death Machine song on repeat in your head (rent free)

Side note, their Trapped Under Ice cover was based
>>
>>2880219
A man that likes to cosplay as a zombie mma fighter. Cringe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCThu2yzstA
>>
https://youtu.be/VYvMOf3hsGA?t=875
>>
Early Undertaker was a spooky mortician who was under the trance of Bearer and the urn

All forms of Ministry Taker came during the time when we learned his backstory (him being in a cult and killing 3 little girls) he was now the cult leader and got other WWE superstars involved, he also had supernatural powers.

American Badass/Big Evil was Undertaker who had his powers taken away and instead was a motorcycle badass

2005-on Undertaker reverted back to the Ministry Undertaker (getting his powers and cult back) but minus him trying to get other WWE personnel involved in the cult, he also was a lot less evil in his practices.
>>
>>2881993
Come on cohagen
>>
>>2882079
This.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.