[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never cut a promo while finger-fucking prime Su

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: sunnyHBK.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sunnyHBK.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>you will never cut a promo while finger-fucking prime Sunny

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2eeycy
>>
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
Michaels was such a CHAD
>>
>>2880099
Coked out, Sunny-fingering Shawn was GOAT.
>>
>>2880138

I prefer coked out Sunny, fingering Shawn.
>>
>>2880136

He was a bitch.

He had Pat Patterson teach him basic submission holds in preparation for Montreal in case Bret went after him. Bret had already kicked his ass before.

Shawn was a fucking fag. He chat shit and got hit a few times.
>>
>>2880151
Hi, Bret!
>>
>>2880151
lol, Bret stop being a mark.
>>
>>2880151
>Janetty kicked his ass
>those military guys in the abr
>Bret

Is there any evidence of Shawn winning a shoot fight?
>>
>>2880164

>defending a faggot that wore earrings and literally showed his ass to random ass kids

How many copies of his Playgirl magazine do you own?
>>
>>2880169
>Is there any evidence of Shawn winning a shoot fight?
Is there any evidence that you aren't an obese virgin?
>>
>>2880151

God smited Bret for his trespasses against HB(ased)K and America. I hope he ruins you too!
>>
>>2880134
Shawn was an alpha. Candido was /ourguy/
>>
>>2880173

That's a no then?
>>
>>2880179

Is that why Sunny and Bret shared a locker room when Shawn had to share one with everyone else?

Bret turned down that slag.
>>
>>2880169
Taker also fucked him up.
>>
>>2880199
When?
>>
>>2880176

Shawn Michaels is and was a faggot dude. There was nothing gayer than his gimmick. That's exactly why he has always been such a hit for the gay community, and perhaps this includes you. Dude didn't even know Playgirl was read primarily by gay dudes and not women.

Bret was by far a better wrestler anyways
>>
>>2880199

Taker never actually had to, he just had to threaten him and then Shawn straightened up.
>>
>>2880207
>Bret was by far a better wrestler anyways
I wouldn't say far better. Even Bret thinks Shawn was a tremendous worker. They were yin and yang.
>>
>>2880198
He had sunny days he just won't admit it
>>
>>2880218

They were not equals. Don't ever insinuate such bullshit.
>>
>>2880099
imagine how much PUSSY some of these dudes were getting at the height of wrestling.
>>
>>2880228
Shawn was a better tag worker and a better promo, slightly.
>>
>>2880234

That's fair.

But once the bell rang and the match started no one has ever been as good as Bret. He really was the excellence of execution. Angle, Benoit, Bryan, and Regal were up there though.
>>
Shawn STILL is the same.

All that reborn shit is a lie.
>>
>>2880280
Shawn comes across like a smug cunt in every recent interview of him I've seen so I'm actually starting to believe this.
>>
>>2880280

Of course he is. It's not that the reborn shit is a lie, I'm sure he believes every word of it, it's just that people don't really change and when they do change they aren't the same asshole talking about how different they are.
>>
File: peter-steele-world-coming-down.jpg (58KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
peter-steele-world-coming-down.jpg
58KB, 495x700px
>>2880207

>Dude didn't even know Playgirl was read primarily by gay dudes and not women

Peter Steele didn't know that either when he posed.
>>
>>2880218
for two guys who hated each other every match they had was great
>>
I hate Shawn but that's kinda based
>>
>>2880503
this is such horseshit, of course they knew. They also knew faggot dollars spend like any others.
>>
>>2880503
Oh hi, Mark.
>>
>>2880207
The Shitman pussy couldn't even handle a weak kick from Goldberg. I don't feel bad how pathetic his life has turned out.

I do feel bad for Owen though. The fuckin guy killed himself cause he didn't want to be associated with that loser Bret anymore.
>>
>>2880220
Fuck off Shawn you're a piece of shit for suggesting that.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.