[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did they spend that much money destroying an ambulance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ambulancematch.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ambulancematch.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
So why did they spend that much money destroying an ambulance if it's not leading to anything significant like a double turn?

Like, we can't afford pyro, but we can afford to destroy a vehicle that costs, at the very least, thousands of dollars?
>>
It's not a real ambulance you nerd.
>>
File: country strong.webm (2MB, 1004x564px) Image search: [Google]
country strong.webm
2MB, 1004x564px
>>2879058
2 ambulances. plus that trailer.
>>
>>2879063
Uh, it was definitely real. You can see the inside of it multiple times.
>>
>>2879067
I mean slowly tipping an ambulance over with a hydraulic pump probably isn't GOOD for it, but I doubt it was ruined by this particular stunt.

The one from GBOF is fucked, though.
>>
>>2879079
Was it a pump? I would have guessed a tow cable or wench on the other side.
>>
>>2879058
Cuz it made Roman look strong
>>
>>2879125
You can kinda see it in the corner at 0:20 of the webm.
>>
>>2879266
I can't see nothing desu
>>
>>2879125
It was cables, to flip an ambulance with a hydraulic pump there would've had to be one on both the nose and the tail and they would be on the side that is clearly visible in the camera. It must be cables, probably two connected to the top of the other side of the ambulance. To make sure it wouldn't just drag the ambulance, two heavy blocks would be placed next to the wheels maybe even fixed to the ground. Which would be as visible as they are in webm, once it flips you see the block by the first tire as plain as day, and the second block by the rear tire you can make out as the tire lands on it.
>>
It's not a new fully workimg ambulance you mong. Hence why they destroyed it for the owner. Might have gotten it for free even.
>>
>>2879680
This, they probably bought it for a bit more that the owner would've gotten for scrap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.