[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he coming back bros i miss him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: The_Undertaker_April_2014.jpg (205KB, 1200x1485px) Image search: [Google]
The_Undertaker_April_2014.jpg
205KB, 1200x1485px
Is he coming back bros

i miss him
>>
He really really really shouldn't but prolly will
>>
BEST PURE STRIKER IN THE BUSINESS
>>
He will.

For the Hall of Fame.
>>
File: Sad Ultraman.jpg (82KB, 851x938px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Ultraman.jpg
82KB, 851x938px
>>2877307
Please no
I don't want to see the poor man suffer any more
>>
>>2877307
Who? Muhammad Ismail? Probably not, his body is too banged up
>>
>>2877307
Summerslam 2018 for a rematch with The Big Dog.
>>
>>2877307
>RAW after Rumble
>the gong hits
>crowd goes bananas
>everything goes dark
>Taker's theme starts playing
>there's smoke, fire and all that shit
>Taker comes out in his gear
>walks slowly towards the ring while half the crowd chants "UNDERTAKER!" and half the crowd chants "HOLY SHIT!"
>goes up the steps and in front of the ring post
>slowly raises his arms and the lights come on
>it's actually Roman Reigns in Taker's gear
>steps into the ring, takes off the jacket, then takes off the hat and does the whole white eyes rolling back thing with thunder and shit
>takes a microphone
>milks the moment for all its worth
>raises the microphone on his lips
>"Wrestlemania is my yard now"
>drops the mic and walks away while his theme plays
>>
>>2877349
>Roman gets jumped in the parking lot
Bravo Vince
>>
File: 1499488608900.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499488608900.png
141KB, 600x600px
>>2877349
YES!
>>
>>2877307
Hope not. Sucked watching him shit up the ring his last few matches. Last good match was CM Punk and that was what, 4 years ago?
>>
>>2877353
Kek.
>>
>>2877307
Did you miss Wrestlemania? It was like watching a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it was sad to watch.
He has NOTHING left in the tank.
>>
>>2877349
Honestly, shit like this would get the most heel heat ANYONE in the business has had in a long time. The fact they're determined to play Roman to his weaknesses rather than his strengths is baffling.
>>
>>2877307
>Missing a literal cuck

Benoit yourself
>>
insider gossip boys taker was supposed to retire this year but after watching his last match back apparently got "like mega angry" and is in serious training to have one last good match
>>
>>2877307
That beard was always his best look. When he had it in ministry it was sweet too. I dunno why he didn't wear those cool spiked vests that he did in 1998,1999 in his latest runs. His body was so bad it would have made him look much better instead of that super low cut black wife beater
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.