[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 43232443223456654.png (60KB, 213x149px) Image search: [Google]
43232443223456654.png
60KB, 213x149px
>>
Nothing afaik. I don't play Clash so idk a lot of what he's doing, but he sounds knowledgeable on the game, and the best gaming youtubers are those that know what they are doing. But then, a lot of it looks like typical Let's Play stuff, too, and that stuff is garbage.
>>
File: 1499215180407.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499215180407.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>2876612
>What went right?
fix'd that for you my man.
>>
Cesaor is unironically one of the only people who can potray a babyface in WWE and actually get a positive reaction.
>>
>>2876640
Well there are lots of people who can play a babyface and get a positive reaction...just not what Vince McMahon thinks is a babyface.
>>
>>2876640
Sami Zayn? Nakamura? Styles?
>>
>>2876670
>Sami Zayn
The crowd dies by only the mention of his name
>>
>>2876697
>lying on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKtLLGyPopw
>>
>>2876712
Insane people hear and see what they need to see and hear to justify their warped worldview.
He will never allow himself to hear the pop Sami gets when his music hits. It would crush his brain to acknowledge reality.
>>
>>2876721
inZayn
>>
>>2876712
>Cheering for a muslim
>>
>>2876737
>working yourself into a shoot

Reminder that Zayn's religion has NEVER been mentioned on WWE programming
>>
>>2876612
Kek, fucking Memesearo
>>
>>2876737
>Can't cheer a good professional wrestler because his religion triggers you to high hell
lmao what a precious lil snowflake
>>
>>2876612
upupdowndown has always been cringey garbage aimed towards the most casual of ""gamers"". Shilling Clash is not surprising at all.
>>
Cesaro is so based that even playing a simply mobile game is GOAT
>>
>>2876746
>Reminder that Zayn's religion has NEVER been mentioned on WWE programming
Boy, I wonder why.......
>>
>>2876852
Because it's not relevant?
>>
>>2876858
Because the crowd would instantly turn on him.
>>
>>2876866
Nobody turning on him with his mobile clinic thing though.
>>
>>2876866
>source: your ass

Are you saying that every person cheering for Zayn doesn't know he's a Muslim?

>>2876870
And he tweets about Ramadan etc
>>
>>2876712
>Crowd shouts LET US GO at 14 seconds so they can leave before they have to watch Sami Zayn wrestle
fucked up desu
>>
>>2876870
>>2876878
There's fucking arabic writing on his ring gear, he's not hiding shit. Even just googling shows his real name and his his heritage.
>>
>Cesaro actually shows a great personality in these videos
>Goes back to being bland and awkward as fuck on TV

What does he mean by this?
>>
>>2877263
>one of them has scripts with McMahon micro-managing them
>>
>>2876612
>cropping out the views so people don't realize Cesaro is the biggest draw on Xavier Weebs gaming channel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.