[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy booking /AlbertoMurderSuicide/ edition How would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images(3).jpg (9KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
9KB, 280x180px
Fantasy booking /AlbertoMurderSuicide/ edition

How would you book it /asp/ ?

I'm just working mine out in my head and then I'll post it
>>
>>2875029
At the premier of the Paige biopic, drunken Alberto with a gun.
>>
the perros are the in enclosed pool area
>>
Kevin sullivan on the grassy knoll
>>
>>2875029
>Paige finally leaves him after he puts her in a hospital
>cries on twitter
>SJWs whiteknight
>Berto Del Taco is ostracized from the business
>a few years go by and Paige recovers
>stops the drugs
>stops being a ho
>life back on track
>Berto kill her on their would have been 5 year anniversary
>too much of bitch to off himself
>goes on the lamb
>gets caught
>two week long trial
>jury argues for all of an hour
>gets lethal injection
>>
>>2875055
>on the lamb
>lamb
holy kek
>>
>>2875059
Glad you got a laugh out of that. I was hoping someone would.
>>
I picture the new day doing a rap and making a sex tape joke then alberto jumps out of the crowd and into the ring with a bowling ball bag and turns it upside down and out rolls pages head then alberto pulls out a glock and wastes the new day hi g his gun sideways Latino gangster style then he looks at the hard cam points the gun who his temple shouts "who's hardcore? Who's hardcore?" Then blows his brains out
>>
>>2875103
The would cut the cameras as soon as her head was shown. Shit tier booking senpai.
>>
File: Jimmy-Ocean.jpg (160KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Ocean.jpg
160KB, 400x400px
>>2875109
Not when

*dun dun dun*

Alberto had murdered kevin Dunn earlier in the night and put....

JIMMY OCEAN in charge of the truck
>>
>>2875116
OH SHIT NIGGER! YOU MADE IT WORK! 9/10 booking my dude. Would have been 10/10 if Del Tacos last words were "The perros are enclosed by the pool area".
>>
>>2875123
Well we can fit that in too. Remember this is going to be on a Tuesday so Alberto is gonna be coked off his rocker he'll be able to fit about 16 words in the 2 seconds he'll have to speak before hot American lead liberates his bean brain from his hammer head
>>
>>2875029
alberto el shitter goes a little too haywire while snorting booger sugar and ends up taking out 2-3 low rent mexican hoods before getting himself killed by gunfire.

paige ends up overdosing on heroin after getting plowed by 3 random rent-a-jobbers/mexican bouncers.

WWE goes full benoit on both of their asses. the end.
>>
>>2875103
>>2875116

Pretty sure I've got this wrapped up here so I'm off to watch the flea market, I'll check back later
>>
>>2875149
Gold, I love it Maggle! Get this man a job on the creative team.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.