[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE=Worst Wrestling Ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

File: scumagwwe.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
scumagwwe.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Orton was very upset after the match which was filled with chants of “Daniel Bryan,” “We Want Refunds,” “Boring,” “We Want Divas,” Yes,” “We Want Angle” (who is from Pittsburgh), “Randy Savage” (Orton actually laughed at that one), “Y2J,” “End this match,” “This is awful.”
Royal Rumble (WON FEB 03 2014)

The place was going nuts as No. 30 was to arrive, with “Yes” and “Daniel Bryan” chants. REY MYSTERIO entered at 45:32 and the crowd was pissed and turned on the match from here. Crowd booed as Mysterio did a Thesz press off the top on Punk.
(WON Feb 03 2014)
Cesaro has new music. Given how the music sounded, he was better off with no music. (WON APR 28 2014)
Rusev beat Sin Cara with the accolade in 2:59. Fans were so into this match they were chanting “JBL.” (WON APR 28)
[Bad News] Barrett should tell himself the bad news of what happens to everyone that wins that title, including Barrett the last time he got a secondary belt. (WON APR 28)
>>
>Del Rio was clearly not happy and you could hear him yell “Sit your ass down” at JBL. (WON Feb 03)

>Lesnar came out and gave both Rhodes Brothers F-5s. Heyman explained that he gave HHH & Stephanie two choices, but they chose the third choice, and that they weren’t going to let Lesnar have a match on TV. So Lesnar destroyed the Rhodes Brothers with chair shots. He killed Cody with four shots and then actually broke a chair on Goldust. Okay, think about this logic. The heel owners won’t let the heel that they signed because it was good for business to have him, have a match. So he’s mad, so he takes it out be destroying two guys that the Authority didn’t want in the company in the first place and only hired them because they were forced to based on a stipulation, and leave the long-time storyline partners of HHH alone. This was bordering on WCW here.(WON FEB 03)

>Aksana went to drop an elbow on Nikki. She missed, but I guess she was supposed to hit it, or at least Nikki thought that, so Nikki sold like she hit it. Then she dropped another elbow, hit it, and Nikki got right up like it was a miss. (WON FEB 03)

>The crowd just started having fun on its own, doing things like chanting “Feed Me More,” “Goldberg,” and then did the wave. They paid no attention to what was going on in the ring. (WON FEB 27)

>The decrease in profitability of television was through greater expenses for more use of the corporate jet. We’re told that at times, in fact most of the time of late, they’ve been using two jets, one for Vince and his crew and one for Paul Levesque & Stephanie (WON MAY 12)

>The theory espoused across the board among wrestlers for the most part is that WWE is making up for business losses and network losses by underpaying everyone on both royalties and discretionary income (WON MAY 12 2014)
>>
>You could see two guys running to ringside with fire extinguishers, so we knew the fire spot was coming. Kane then set up another table on the floor. He poured gasoline on both sides of the table and had fire retardant in the middle. Kane set the table on fire. The notable thing is it was the two ends on fire, not the middle. Bryan threw Kane through the table that was on fire. Kane went through the middle part, between the two parts of the table on fire (WON MAY 12)

>They did push earlier in the show that WWE was coming to the U.K. this week with Barrett, Sheamus and Paige all as champions (don’t blame me for saying Sheamus is from the U.K.). (WON MAY 19)

>The Shield and HHH were advertised as late as the night before on television and The Shield left the night before for Scotland. Seriously, how does that happen? This isn’t even the old school false advertising to steal some tickets, this is just something that shouldn’t happen and it does all the time as they advertise guys for two places at the same time fairly often. How hard can this be? There were territories with one booker who was responsible for roughly the same sized or larger a crew, running three cities a night, and they were organized enough to know who was where and never advertise guys on two shows (Won May 19)

>O’Neil came out and talked about being black and how Sheamus was not just white but really white. Sheamus then said he was like hot mayonnaise. They went back and forth with the white vs. black stuff in 2014. O’Neil said he wasn’t afraid of ghosts. When the bell rang, Sheamus hit the Brogue kick and pinned him in seconds. (WON MAY 19)
>>
>Next came a segment so beyond bad. It makes one realize just how lucky it was that they got Mysterio over as an ethnic face and Guerrero as well, and that those guys more overcame bad booking than got over because of good creative. It’s Cinco de Mayo, and they did a skit portraying the Mexican babyfaces (who are masked Puerto Ricans) as silly children. It was so demeaning if you were Mexican and 20% of their U.S. audience is Hispanic. First, Fernando talked about the WWE “Juniverse,” while Diego kept correcting him and said “Universe.” Then Fernando would say “Juniverse,” like he doesn’t know the difference. It’s comedy right out of Mel Brooks where you make fun of a foreign race and their inability to pronounce words. It’s funny, unless your target audience is the race you’re making fun of. Torito, like all mini’s, is a child in costume throwing candy to the crowd. (WON MAY 12
>>
>He and Brie ran off, recreating the angle that didn’t exactly turn Zack Ryder into a superstar, got in the car, but it wouldn’t start. Bryan was looking under the hood and found that a wire was disconnected. I wonder how that happened. He got in the car to drive, but Kane was in the back seat. Brie started screaming and it was predictable, which was fine, but the scream came off so contrived. They ended up out of the car. Bryan jumped in and drove off, with Kane hanging on the back of the car. Kane then fell off the car and sold it like he was dead. Bryan then stopped the car, showing concern that he made have killed Kane. That didn’t work because it was clearly a careful fall that did minimal damage, so made the face look really bad for stopping and checking on him. Kane then sat up and Bryan jumped in the car and peeled out. This was some bad stuff on many different levels. Bryan came across like a mid-carder throughout in presentation. (WON MAY 12)

>At a press conference in Mexico the day before the Arena Ciudad show, the current Sin Cara was introduced as the original Sin Cara. At the press conference, they had Sin Cara heavily push how wonderful the company was and how he’s been given a fair shake. (WON October 27)

>In the newly-released Sting DVD by WWE, the back cover photo is of Jeff Farmer (NWO Sting in Japan) and not Steve Borden. (WON October 20)

>The other surprise is that a TV crowd cheered for Cena with hardly any boos. (WON October 20)
>>
>Rusev beat Jack Swagger in 8:54 in a flag match. After the rules constantly changed, they ended up just doing a normal match, but the winner would then raise their flag and their national anthem would play. The rules were never announced on TV. They were announced on the web site, but the rules on the web site were a capture the flag match, and then they were taken down when the rules changed again. They never bothered to put up new rules. (Summerslam 2014, WON August 25)

>After the match, Stephanie jumped to ringside where her daughters were with her mom, and on camera, the heel was kissing her children and celebrating with them. (WON August 25)

>Layla pinned Mendes in 2:54 with a neckbreaker. This match was a backdrop for the story of Natalya and Kidd having marital problems. The story is that Kidd forgot her birthday on Total Divas so she’s mad about it. Of course her birthday is in May. So they were arguing at ringside. Mendes simply can’t wrestle. Kidd had headphones on and was playing a game on his phone and paying no attention to the match. He was the smart one. He turned his back on the match. Natalya tried to take his phone away from him. Mendes’ hair extensions started falling out. Summer slapped Natalya because Natalya attacked her last week on Total Divas while Kidd paid no attention. The match was terrible, to the point when it ended, JBL said, “Thank God.” (WON June 14)
>>
These are gold, keep them coming. Laughing at WWEs blunders has become more fun than watching WWE
>>
>The Authority tell Vickie to not let Roman Reigns in the Battle Royal, where the winner gets a WWEWHC shot at MITB. They do not want Reigns anywhere near the belt. Vickie is in charge because Roman Reigns spiked Steph's coffee. Roman wins the title shot, but ultimately loses the match later on. The very next night, HHH adds Roman Reigns to a WWEWHC Fatal 4 Way because...reasons

>Backstage Rose and the Rosebuds were looking at a mirror. The idea was to promote the release of “Oculus,” this week, which was about a mirror that causes terrible things to happen to those who looked at it. Rose looked at the mirror and saw himself in a suit and tie and carrying a briefcase. He was freaked out at the idea he could be a lemon. (WON AUG 11)

>Brie said she was going to not just beat Stephanie, but embarrass her, not just in front of 20,000 people, but the entire universe. If they could get the WWE Network around Alpha Centauri, maybe WWE would have been profitable sooner. (WON AUG 11)

>Colter went on a speech about the American flag, the stars and stripes and that is represents pickup trucks, pretty girls and beer. The beer got the biggest pop of the three. Then he said how it represented all the brave men and women who fought so wrestling promoters could exploit them for xenophobic angles. (WON AUG 4)

>There was the opening segment where the gist is that the six wrestlers in the main event are all trying to prove they should get the shot at Lesnar. So that sets up the main event. Meanwhile, there are commercials airing during the show listing Lesnar vs. Cena as the Night of Champions main event. (WON September 8)

>Cena said that he had a rematch clause and if HHH takes the title shot away from him, he will sue him for every penny, take his job at COO and tell him he’s fired. I never knew about the legal situation where if you sued someone, you also get his job. (WON September 8)
>>
>Stephanie came out, still in her dress and heels. She said they weren’t going to have a match in the ring, and pointed to a mud pit, although they tried to act like it was shit and not mud (WON JUN 30)

>Gifford and Hoda were sitting in the ring with wine glasses. Crowd wasn’t into this at all. When you pay for a ticket to see wrestling, even WWE, I don’t know that you’d want to see Kathie Lee and Hoda sipping wine sitting at a table.(WON OCT 13)

>Then they showed Ambrose in the subway station going on the Q train to Coney Island. Nobody came up to him nor reacted to him like he was any kind of a star.
(WON OCT 13)

>Then, in a mind boggling segment, they did a satellite interview with Reigns. Reigns was actually backstage. We were told they were going to do a satellite style interview. Then Reigns, apparently not having been told, did a media interview in New York saying he was going to be live in the ring and the satellite story wasn’t correct. Evidently, they didn’t tell him. This was misfire on all cylinders (WON AUG 13)

>Ambrose acted like he was in a gunslinger movie, pulled two guns out of his holster, except they were a mustard and a ketchup bottle and sprayed it on Kane and Orton. Yes, they sold it.(WON AUG 13)

>Brie Bella said she had something on her phone to show Stephanie, it was a video of Steph getting pushed into the mud from last week. Apparently Brie’s Phone is magic, because the exact same video starting showing on our tv screens too.
>>
>>2872765
Dave is fucking amazing with banter. Can you believe there are "people" who don't like him?
>>
>Brian Myers, the former Curt Hawkins, did an interview with Live Audio Wrestling last week. He wasn’t down about being let go, saying he loved wrestling in the ring and for a long time, he was just sitting at home collecting a check and having no fun, so he was happy to be let go so he could start wrestling again. He said that the non-push of Ryder really broke the spirit of a lot of the undercard guys. “The worst part of that whole thing is that it really kind of broke the spirit of the locker room. For years, we were told in all these pep talks that there’s a brass ring, you’ve gotta reach for it, and it’s there for the taking if you work hard enough and get yourself over. And he did it. He defied the odds and actually does it, and all the boys are rooting for him, like, `Oh, wow this is cool as shit. This has never been done before.’ He got over without the office and without TV time. It was pretty mind-blowing. And then they just crush it and take it all away from him. To me, I felt the example that set for the rest of the boys was pretty brutal, because then, it’s like it almost feels hopeless. Its like you’re not going to be pushed unless they pick you to get pushed, and that’s kind of it. I thought, above all, that message that sent to the boys was the worst part. They crushed the spirit of a lot of people, like, `Okay, so my hard work here isn’t going to pay off.’” (WON June 7)
>>
>>2872777
Scumbag WWE

>"Meltzer was texted during the show by a WWE employee stating that the reason Zack was not on the show is because "Vince hates the internet". Backstage, many, many people were upset that the person getting the most chants throughout the night was not brought out for a promo or even a quick appearance in his hometown who clearly wanted him there. Meltzer got some more information today on the thought process. Quote : Evidently, it was indeed a rib/joke being played on Zack. Zack had spent his prior show talking up how he was in his hometown, how excited he was, how this could be his chance to finally shine and move up on the card. Zack was told a few days ago he would have a promo and a match on RAW and would turn face on RAW, even being able to acknowledge his youtube show and Internet Champion gimmick. This is why Zack was so excited the past few days. The rib went so far as there was even a fake script and timeline alloted for Zack to come out and wrestle, besides Superstars, with his RAW promo and on air face turn. When the time came close for this to happen, Zack was informed plans changed and he would not be on air. This was literally during the broadcast. The entire rib was Vince's idea and was because Vince is not a fan of the "bashing" Zack does about WWE and sees it as "giving in" to someone who is visibly bashing the company with "dropping ball" clips, etc. Meltzer comments that the real joke is on the fans, as the reaction to him not being on air is not pretty and as the rib is being revealed, even less people are happy. Multiple wrestlers have stated their public displeasure with the rib and John Cena was said to directly confront Vince over the situation and what he felt was a poor joke. Source: F4WOnline (Meltzer)
>>
>I’m often told when discussing logic with people in WWE, often things are just done with no logical follow-up in mind (WON NOV 03 2014)

>She said these fans chant “Cena sucks,” and paused, and since it was Stephanie telling them to do it, they didn’t chant it. (WON NOV 032014 )

>JBL said “What an ovation,” when Hogan’s music started but before anyone was actually reacting. (WON NOV 03 2014)
>>
>>2872777
This one isn't funny, it's just sad.

>GRAB THE BRASS RING YOU LAZY MILLENNIALS
>>
>The announcement was made on television on 10/31 during Smackdown in a taped piece with Vince McMahon. In the video they aired footage of the crowd wildly chanting, “Yes,” which was supposed to be enthusiasm toward his announcement. In actuality, the chant was taped at the 10/28 Smackdown tapings in Houston, when Big Show announced that Daniel Bryan may need surgery, and asked the crowd to chant “Yes” in unison together which they would send to him as a way to boost his spirits. Between that and using the Ultimate Warrior promo the day before he died as a selling point in network commercials which focus heavily on wrestlers who have passed away young, this has not been the classiest period for the promotion. (WON Nov 10 2014 )

WWE are pieces of shit
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Someone testing out a replybot by using 2014 news or something?
>>
https://medium.com/@JustinRoberts/believe-half-of-what-you-see-and-portions-of-what-you-hear-296f34743af4

>We walked out into the arena from the stage and were approached by Triple H. He said hello to Steve, Steve’s father and Connor. He asked Connor if he were to walk to the ring, what music would he come out to? I thought to myself, Daniel Bryan-duh. Connor responded the same, minus the duh. As he started walking away, I called out “Triple H. If he’s walking to the ring, I sent the stage designers a graphic for the entrance wall.” He just talked into his headset and walked away. Daniel came over to say hello and gave him the sweatshirt off his back along with a hug. Before I knew it, the music hit—the graphic was up on the video wall and my plan to have him walk to the ring was happening. Unfortunately, I was no longer a part of my plan. I wouldn’t get to announce him and Big E wouldn’t be in the ring with him, but now Triple H would play that role. While it would have been very special to introduce him to the ring and announce him as the winner, being in there with the guy that was feuding with his hero was just as cool for him as announcing would have been for me, so I was just happy that this was taking place. On top of that, the locker room was around the ring and they cheered him on as he walked down the aisle and into the ring. It was an amazing moment. I stood in the aisle, watched, and recorded the video on my phone. And even though I wasn’t able to perform my dream part of it (after dreaming it all up), I knew how thrilled Connor was and that was all that mattered.

Everyone should read this.Justin Roberts's article on Connor. Heartbreaking stuff and really shows how scummy the WWE is.
>>
>>2872747
Good read before bed, thanks OP
>>
>>2872790
I'm posting a collection of quotes I saved from the WON and other places. If someone wants to go ahead and save them into a file go ahead.

>In Canada, because they are not getting the network free in November, all references to $9.99 (since their price is higher) and free were edited off Smackdown, and Smackdown actually ended ten minutes before the hour. (WON 11/17 2014)

>It appeared the loud “boring” chants during Sheamus vs. Rusev were overwhelmed by piped in crowd reactions (WON 11/17 2014)

>The crowd reactions out of nowhere that were huge pops during Cena vs. Ryback and Sheamus vs. Rusev were because fans were batting around beach balls in the crowd, which really got security upset (WON 11/17)

>Later in the show they said Swagger was injured and was out of Survivor Series. The funny part is the next day at the house show in Brighton, Swagger not only wrestled when he’s supposed to be so hurt he’s out for weeks, but didn’t even sell anything from Raw.(WON 11/17 2014)

>...Stephanie cut her off and said there are no politics in WWE. (WON 11/17 2014)

>They did a Xavier Woods promo, pretending to be James Brown, for the “New Day” group with the gospel choir in the background. No racial stereotypes here. (WON 11/17 2014)

>Stephanie then got mad and yelled at everyone saying she feels like she’s talking to Kindergartners. Yes, in a promotion devoid of hot heels, she tells the closest thing they have to lukewarm heels that they were like kindergartners. (WON 11/17 2014)
>>
File: 1445218150408.jpg (105KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445218150408.jpg
105KB, 768x576px
>>2872766
>Brie said she was going to not just beat Stephanie, but embarrass her, not just in front of 20,000 people, but the entire universe. If they could get the WWE Network around Alpha Centauri, maybe WWE would have been profitable sooner. (WON AUG 11)

that reminds me - having a "universal title" is so fucking stupid
>>
>Vince apparently wasn’t happy with the crowd at this point. He came out to a big pop. He was in character asking the crowd “What is wrong with you people. Why are you sitting on your hands. Aren’t you having fun?” He then talked about how all the other crowds in the U.K. were louder, and then started making fun of Liverpool, saying it sounds like an old man’s skin disease, like Ebola. He then said, “Have some fun, dammit,” and then left. WON(11/17 2014)

>We noted before that Sting was told by WWE officials to get ready for this month's SummerSlam pay-per-view and that he reportedly got himself into "ridiculously good shape" for his age. He was then informed he wouldn't be used

>The announcers outright said that Naomi wasn’t the legal person in the match and pushed it from the moment she replaced Banks without a tag. They did not change the commentary track in post production. The finish made no sense since they had just aired a video pushing Charlotte with the Ronda Rousey comparison, coming off beating Nikki Bella via submission the night before, and then she got pinned for the first time on this run in a meaningless tag on the B show (WON Aug 17 2015)

>Usually when I watch a WWE historical DVD, I wind up with pages of notes because so much of it is historical revisionism and outright bullshit (Oct 17 2011)
>>
>>2872775
Dave has no concept of banter. I've lost count of the number of times Bryan throws a sly quip only for Dave to take it literally and spend minutes analyzing Bryan's joke like it was real
>>
>>2872800
Taking everything Alvarez says at face value is understandable considering some of the dumb shit he's said before
>>
>>2872800
ngl i pop every time he corrects some figure of speech or colloquial exaggeration
>>
>>2872793
>all references to $9.99 (since their price is higher) and free were edited off Smackdown
>Smackdown actually ended ten minutes before the hour

lmao
>>
>>2872800
>"lio rush is pretty small"
>Not as small as TOPANGA, ey Dave?"
>"Topanga isn't being signed to WWE"
>>
All of this is fucking disgusting and the reason I will never give them a penny, but the Ryder thing is the worst. A JOBBER GOT OVER WITHOUT BEING ON THE SHOW. HE LITERALLY WASN'T ON TV AND THE CROWDS HIJACKED SHOWS CHANTING HIS NAME.
That had never happened and won't happen again. Then they job him to Jack Swagger and have Kane and Cena bury him.
>>
>>2872848
One of the reasons why I stopped watching WWE. People just aren't over because the company doesn't let them be over.
>>
File: 1499876849462 (1).gif (3MB, 321x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499876849462 (1).gif
3MB, 321x250px
>>2872848

E DRONES will defend this by saying "he's not a draw" When fans CLEARLY loved the guy
>>
You know the WWmeme is failing when smarks don't even bother hijacking shows anymore. I give it two more years before it's out of business.
>>
>>2872854
Reminder that Ryder was selling enough merch to trigger the bonuses for it without even being on TV
>>
>>2872780
Wow that's just sad as fuck. Poor Zack.
>>
>>2872791
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1498093929414.gif (168KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498093929414.gif
168KB, 330x330px
>>2872760
>In the newly-released Sting DVD by WWE, the back cover photo is of Jeff Farmer (NWO Sting in Japan) and not Steve Borden. (WON October 20)

lmfao!
>>
>>2872777
>>2872780
>The theory espoused across the board among wrestlers for the most part is that WWE is making up for business losses and network losses by underpaying everyone on both royalties and discretionary income (WON MAY 12 2014)
Imagine supporting this shitty scumbag company full of horrible people that exploit their workers like this.
>>
>>2872795
>and then started making fun of Liverpool
Ha! Scousetty's BTFO
>>
File: f63.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>2872848
>no one hijacked a show, chanting Ryder's name. It happened after the show when half the arena left. And it did happen again while John Cena was in the middle of a promo with Daniel Bryan.
>he sold a lot of merch for a couple weeks and then dropped to the bottom, just like Cody's Mustache and Famdango
>his segments on Raw were the lowest rated while he was champ.
>please go back
>>
>>2873142
>Reddit witchhunting
>please go back
Newfag detected, the most "reddit" thing you can do is bitch about reddit in order to "fit in"
>>
Dave autistically no selling Bryan's quips and breaking them down is shtick they do.
Been doing it for years.
>>
>>2872853
The saddest part is seeing all the clueless contrarian anti-smarks blame the wrestlers for not getting over when they don't even realsie the company does shit like this to prevent them being over.
You only get over in WWE today if they ordain you to be allowed to get over.
And if you get over without their express written consent and approval, you will be buried, simple as.
The fact that people actually defend that shit just sad and the definition of mark.
>>
>>2873144
It's not witch hunting when you post the same bullshit word for word about Zack Ryder. Don't care if you go on Reddit, just want (You) to take that revisionist bullshit back to your echo chamber.
>>
>>2873142
>no one hijacked a show, chanting Ryder's name.
Demonstrably false. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, WWE's spiritual home arena forever chanted for Zack Ryder WHILE THE FUCKING ROCK WAS IN THE RING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS.
>t happened after the show when half the arena left.
>And it did happen again while John Cena was in the middle of a promo with Daniel Bryan.
oh, so it DID happen after all?
Way to completely contradict your own statement there and completely kill your own credibility in one fell swoop.
>he sold a lot of merch for a couple weeks and then dropped to the bottom, just like Cody's Mustache and Famdango
Literally no evidence of this alleged drop you speak of, post some evidence to back up this lies.
>his segments on Raw were the lowest rated while he was champ.
Again no proof or evidence of this, just lying out your asshole again to defend WWE's retard decision making.
>please go back
d'awww wook at de babby twying to fit in!!!
>>
>>2873142
You don't have to reply you know? If you are too lazy to look up any of my facts and are just being contrarian, just don't bother.

Trumps twitter feed is that way.
>>
>>2872775
Fuck off reddit
>>
File: IMG_4256.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4256.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
>>2872800

Lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLZA_VgszU
>>
>>2873200
>At Madison Square Garden
AFTER the show you dumb fuck. Half the arena was empty because it was midnight
>The only evidence is that his stuff was quickly put on clearance after not selling for months. Search the store now
>Google is your friend http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1024887-wwe-news-zack-ryder-cm-punk-and-how-the-internet-is-losing-the-ratings-war
>I like that now whenever obvious squaredcircle shit gets called out, smarks immediately get on the defensive with "N-no U"
>>
File: triple.jpg (49KB, 620x359px) Image search: [Google]
triple.jpg
49KB, 620x359px
>>2873137
>>
>>2873415
Someone should should spam on social media this picture for lefty WWE fags to see
We must make them go the fuck away, that might actually make WWE great again
>>
>>2873440
WWE isn't in conditions for losing any fan. Besides, Vince has never been subtle about his political ideas. The current main heel on Smackdown stand for diversity ag
>>
File: [headlocks your path].jpg (18KB, 465x369px) Image search: [Google]
[headlocks your path].jpg
18KB, 465x369px
>>2872747
>WWE sucks
>just look at how much attention i pay to it over the years and all of these highly specific instances i site from an insider style publication

nice cognitive dissonance, you fat, impotent, seething idiot.
>>
>>2872777
This is exactly why I stopped watching.

WWE is just a circlejerk for office guys. Meritocracy is dead. If someone gets over but he's not Vince's pick, then he gets buried. Then Vince goes on Stone Cold podcast and says ''noone is trying''. Fuck him. He doesn't allow anyone to get over until Roman is, because it'd prove he's out of touch.
>>
>>2873230
dave is cute
>>
>>2872857
What bonuses?
>>
>“Sorry people who know much about wrestling, but this company right now is in some serious shit. This is really bad for their company because one or two individuals truly believe that their opinions reign much higher over the millions and millions of people who watch their shows religiously on a weekly basis. It’s such a horrible feeling obviously because it hits close to home. You have these guys who work their asses off 320 plus days a year, who barely see their loved ones, and they get completely disrespected and disregarded because Triple Fucking H thinks they’re too small or not star material. My dad made your ass, and people told my dad all his life that he would amount to nothing. So HHH should know from experience that the people that work their asses off and that are told that they are worthless are the ones that make the company the best it can be. Without my dad, HHH is just a mid-carder. My dad went out of his way to make sure that he turned HHH into the intimidating, scary cerebral assassin, son of a bitch that he has become. So it’s about time that people who deserve to be the best are given the opportunity to show it. WWE is a fucking dictatorship, and it is just truly a shame.”

Dewey Foley, a year before landing a job at WWE.
>>
File: 1433321415266.jpg (17KB, 360x327px) Image search: [Google]
1433321415266.jpg
17KB, 360x327px
>There were clearly several thousand empty seats, mostly in the upper deck, so it was the opposite of UFC where it was the least expensive tickets that were the ones that didn’t sell. It was expected they would announce the inflated number, and claimed a stadium record on television and in press releases, since they do that every year, but I was really surprised they did so at the Investors meeting the next morning, because you are not supposed to lie about numbers to investors. April 6th 2015
>>
>>2872853
>>2873150
The thing is the fans don't actually know what they want. They thought they wanted Ryder but they'd tire of him after a month or two. They thought they wanted Punk but they tired of him quickly also (it was the idea of Punk that was so appealing). They thought they wanted DBry but they were just being contrarians. They think they want Finn but they're just enamored by the interactive entrance and the numales identify with and are comforted by his mediocrity.

The worst thing WWE did was start catering to smarks and the internet. It was a knee jerk reaction but it was the wrong route to take. I think Vince knew it but it was sort of a desperation move. But it was a bad move.

Just a reminder, the business was at its best when the crowds were full of men and women who 90% of were full on marks. Now tge women and children are the only marks and 95% of the males are Reddit-using, Twitter obsessed, DUDE I KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS nerdy smarks. It's disgusting and getting rid of them (by overwhelming them in numbers by bringing back marks and markism) is the biggest hurdle WWE faces in becoming great again.
>>
>>2873530
How is it like working in Connecticut for WWE?
>>
>>2873536
t. smark

Being a smark doesn't make you cool, nerd.
>>
>>2873536
He's not wrong.
>>
>>2873530
>The thing is the fans don't actually know what they want.
Says who? You? Based on nothing but antismark pointless opinion? Proved by...

>They thought they wanted DBry but they were just being contrarians

Indeed, point proven you are a moron. They wanted Daniel Bryan because he has the underdog aura, puts a ton of effort and is actually good at what he does. But that for you is just being contrarian. Because you refuse to listen and focus on blindly ad homines.

>they thought they wanted Punk but they tired of him quickly also

Similarly idiotic. Punk was the best promo cutter in the decade.

> They think they want Finn but they're just enamored by the interactive entrance and the numales identify with and are comforted by his mediocrity.

And you just gave yourself out Neethammer. Usual limited vocabulary.

>The worst thing WWE did was start catering to smarks and the internet.

Lol, Roman Reigns, Jinder Majal and all your trash are the ''main event''.

>Just a reminder, the business was at its best when the crowds were full of men and women who 90% of were full on marks.

>and women
>and women

Usual SJW cuckshit. Wrestling was always about 90% crowd of adult redneck males.

>Now tge women and children are the only marks and 95% of the males are Reddit-using, Twitter obsessed, DUDE I KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS nerdy smarks.

Lol, the best fans were always the ultra smarks of original ECW. Again, nothing based rant of an idiot who grew up watching Cena and knows nothing about anything.

>It's disgusting and getting rid of them (by overwhelming them in numbers by bringing back marks and markism) is the biggest hurdle WWE faces in becoming great again.

No. Vince needs to die and the company needs to go private again so that it doesn't have to pander to political correctness anymore.

I haven't been around in 6 months and you keep repeating your ad hominem thrash and insults that are actually projecting your own fat trashy virgin persona. Fuck off.
>>
>>2873584
>actually typing this
>>
>>2873541
>I enjoy being brainwashed by the WWE

ftfy, DRONE
>>
>>2873530

You're right about some things, but you just threw in your own opinions here and there.

Punk made some waves, the mistake was the never-ending title run, then never having him chase anything, which is what people loved to see and then he lost to every big opponent.

Bryan was the biggest thing since Cena, the fans never tired of him, WWE gave in to pushing him, but after TWO YEARS STRAIGHT of the crowd going wild over him. And the Yes thing will never go away because yes it is simple but it applies to so many situations it became a staple for crowds and gets Bryan in your head rent-free (pardon the meme lol) no matter the occasion.

Balor, the only thing against him is his size, he is a decent at worst talker, good in looks, good in ring, cool gimmick. You can't say the entrance alone got him over because he is way more over than an entrance will get you alone. And theres nothing wrong with a 'meme' entrance in reality is has been done since the territory days, its just that NXT spammedit a but.

And it wasn't a knee jerk reaction to give in to the smarks, it was from years of the show pretty much being ruined. And I cant completelt blame the smarks, the show was bad, but the sad thing is that in the long run the smarks became unbearable and Raw actually got worse eventually, but now Vince has pretty much bought up most of the smark guys and put a ceiling on them, straight up killing some of them or feeding them to the likes of Roman.
>>
>>2873530
Seething e-drone/ Vince McMahon detected
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (49KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
49KB, 300x419px
>>2873530
the fucking STATE of edrones

after eating so much of vince's shit he has convinced them that they don't even know what they like anymore and he has to do it for them

FUCKING KEK
>>
>>2873516
The wwe has never given a fuck what the fans want. If the fans ran the show everyone would have a turn at the wwe title and that would be a joke
>>
>>2874119
Go watch your gook wrestling
>>
>>2875272
>dislike for WWE faggots
>"Y-Y-Y-You must be a d-d-d-dumb weeb!"

Have sex.
>>
>>2872777
Christ that's when he just stopped caring wasn't it

Poor Hawkins
>>
>>2877545
Get a clue.
>>
>Barrett should tell himself the bad news of what happens to everyone that wins that title
TOP KEK
meltzer's a complete autist, but he has a few nuggets of gold every once in a while
>>
>>2873530
>fans are in the wrong

What does Vince's grapejuice taste like?
>>
>>2872848
>get crippled and cucked on screen
>lose your big Mania match and get emasculated
>never get your revenge on Eve because PG bullshit

Why does Vince hate money?
>>
Great thread
>>
>>2872762
>>After the match, Stephanie jumped to ringside where her daughters were with her mom, and on camera, the heel was kissing her children and celebrating with them. (WON August 25)
HHH and Steph are faces though. DBryan is a (cringeworthy) heel.
>>
>>2873616
>the mistake was the never-ending title run
It wasn't. The mistake was that he never was in the main event, he was never a main guy. The fucking WWE title was relegated to semi-midcard.

Cena still was the top guy, with Orton a close second. The worst mistake was killing his momentum. As a huge Haitch mark, there was literally no need to insert HHH and Kevin Nash into the whole Summer of Punk deal.

There was an idea from Heyman for Punk to have been the one to end the streak, but pretty much everyone refused it, including Punk himself who was more of after a Triple Threat with Cena and the Rock.

This isn't saying that Punk wasn't terrible to work with either. His personality is like someone that never grew out of his edgy teenager phase, but WWE management certainly didn't help matters.
>>
>>2872780
Try to imagine any real company doing $800 million in revenue, going to one of their best performers and saying "you're doing great work, even though our focus has been elsewhere we noticed the effort you put in, we are getting ready to give you a promotion so we can make more money with you" only to turn around a week later the boss going "hah fuck you it was a joke go back to your cubicle you worthless piece of shit."

You can't.

The "E" can dress their company up in all the corporate bullshit they can find, but as long as carney vince is still in charge they will always do less than they should

I had to look up that revenue figure and it blew me away at how low it is, they are the only _major_ company for this product, and they can't book a billion in revenue?
>>
Doesn't matter how much the E is exposed for the stupid shit they do, there will always be a dumbass who defends them to death and eats up anything they're given.

That boys and gentlemen is what we call the "E drone".
>>
>>2872747
Not even memeing but please seek sunlight. I'm saying that for your own good.
>>
>>2872762
>That last one
I blew air forcefully out my nose
>>
>>2881743
Is it true that wwe wrestlers are employed as contractors instead of employees to skirt laws?
>>
>>2881804
Yes
>>
File: KEK DIMES DRAWN.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
KEK DIMES DRAWN.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>2882269

>Contrary to reports, Talking Smack was not canceled due to a lack of viewers.

>The WWE Network show, popular among fans for its organic nature, was canceled by Vince McMahon.

>McMahon, whose appearances at weekly WWE television shows is becoming increasingly irregular, was at TVs this past week. Sources close to the situation reported that McMahon was unhappy with the show and strongly believed it did not serve the company’s best interests.

>Despite infrequent recent appearances at SmackDown, McMahon remains the singular voice of his company. He remains looped in on every key detail from Paul “Triple H” Levesque, Stephanie McMahon and Kevin Dunn on Raw, as well as “Road Dogg” Brian James and Michael Hayes on SmackDown. Vince McMahon is by no means detached from his product, yet Sports Illustrated was informed that the 70-year-old is just not as physically present as he once was.

>Talking Smack generated headlines through its open, unscripted forum, including seminal moments for The Miz and greatly enhanced the recent heel turn for The Uso’s.

>The unscripted nature of the show ultimately played a role in its removal. Despite plans for occasional Talking Smack shows after SmackDown-specific pay-per-views, the long-term plan, per McMahon, is to eradicate the program.

Yet another entry to add to the list. This TRULY is the most atrocious, vile, despicable, carny fucking circus act of a corporation which stumbled and fell flat on its face into success.
>>
>>2872795
>We noted before that Sting was told by WWE officials to get ready for this month's SummerSlam pay-per-view and that he reportedly got himself into "ridiculously good shape" for his age. He was then informed he wouldn't be used.

Ok, that really pisses me off. The E really did a good job pissing on the stars of WCW, huh? Wonder why Sting decided to head over after all that time...
>>
>>2881804
yes, mainly health insurance laws that apply to fulltime employees
>>
>>2882419

Wasn't there some story awhile back about Vince McMahon refusing to help Shane buy a UFC styled promotion (right before it became huge) because he couldn't pick the winners of the fights?

Vince remains a control freak, but he's lost his touch and everything is turning to shit.
>>
>>2882566
the story goes that he was pushing hard to buy ufc itself when they were small enough for that to be a realistic proposition
>>
>>2881804
>Is it true that wwe wrestlers are employed as contractors instead of employees to skirt laws?

Yes but that wasn't really a point, but it does raise further negatives against them.

Hockey, NFL, Baseball, European football teams that don't make anywhere near as much money as WWE do, still have large, highly equipped and highly trained medical staff & facilities, and connections with "local medical facilities" to ensure their players get the best treatment, while still not being a bankruptingly high cost. They certainly don't force their own players to get their own health insurance so they can get treatment.

Yet WWE, who have a roster that really should be full time, contracted athletes, instead the WWE don't make enough money so they cheap out.

Compared to a football team with a 53 man roster, or Euro football teams who often have 3 different teams under their organisation (the main team, a reserves team and a team for young players, which might have 75+ main roster players and another 100+ junior kids) does WWE have _that_ many people that it can't afford to take proper care of their staff?

Of course not. But Vince is a carney, he can just replace someone if they get hurt. Too bad kiddo, that's "the business", hope you get better, maybe you'll make some money in TNA.
>>
>>2882585
It was definitely UFC. WWE had a working relationship with UFC in the late 90s.
>>
>>2873530
Can you put any less effort into your trolling?
>>
>>2882419
>It didn't serve the company's best interest
Yeah fuck character work. Everyone should be bland and boring unless given written permission to not look like a wet napkin.

Fuck this company.
>>
There was a time when WWE was still legit, but now the matches are ridiculous. RAW and Smackdown have more "talking" than "wrestling". Only at PPVs you can see some good wrestling and plot twists, but it still sucks. Too bad most people think that pro-wrestling is equal to WWE. WWE is the biggest promotion but not the best. Some other promotions worth recommending: NJPW, ROH, CZW, Lucha Underground, AAA, PWG, WCPW and many, many more...
Maybe if Vince came back to WWE, something good would happen...
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.