[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

BASED SAMI ZAYN WORKING ISIS INTO A SHOOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_3664.jpg (203KB, 1242x1758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3664.jpg
203KB, 1242x1758px
BASED SAMI ZAYN WORKING ISIS INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>2872180
Your new gimmick sucks, carter. Go back to making Lexi cum tribute threads
>>
>>2872184
This is almost as bad as his njpw gimmick
>>
Love that this guy speaks his mind and is not afraid unlike that chicken shit terrorist Ali in the Cruiserweight division
>>
>>2872184
What's his new gimmick?
>>
>>2872190
Honestly would much rather wrestlers didn't talk about this shit. Wrestling seems like one of a few areas that hasn't been turns into an absolute shithole by political statements.
>>
>>2872202
It has though
>>
>>2872191
spamming sami zayn
>>
File: samidid911.jpg (13KB, 432x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
samidid911.jpg
13KB, 432x432px
>>2872180
>>2872191
>>
>>2872202
>Wrestling seems like one of a few areas that hasn't been turns into an absolute shithole by political statements.

Sami is Literally not even making a political statement, Its just to make a medical clinic. WWE does initiatives like this all the time, but in your sick twisted mind its only acceptable that they do stuff like this for white kids like that connor cares faggot
>>
>>2874075
>Black boi SEETHING
>>
>>2874244
When you talk exclusively in memes you have become part of the lowest common denominator of society.
You do as they want you to, stripping away any of your individuality and reducing you to a meme spamming sheep.
If i were a gambling man I'd say you...
>Like Michael Bay movies
>Watch reality tv/sports more than anything else
>Like donald trump
I could be wrong but I'm usually right.
>>
>>2872184
It works though, everything Carter does is guaranteed replies from you faggots. Filter. Ignore. Move on. Take your pick.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2874614
u mad bb?
>>
>Sami "Al-Nusra Front" Zayn
>>
>>2874997
Not him >>2874614, but you're wildly overestimating how much people actually care what you say. Also, what are two faggots even arguing about?
>>
>>2874614
If I were a gambling man I'd say you...
>Love the Movie "Get Out"
>Watch anime and njpw
>Hate Donald Trump
>>
I like Sami on Smackdown. He's so likeable.
>>
>>2872202
He emphasizes that this isn't religious or political, it's just about getting medical help to people who have lost their homes.
>>
>>2875011
Well its obvious you can imply that i hate trump when my post uses liking trumpbin a negative matter. So for you to get that wrong it would have made me die a little on the inside.
On the other two i hate anime, and i havent watched that movie get out because i dont care usually for movies with black protagonists and i could give two shits about the movies social commentary especially coming from the definitive least talented man in arguably the shittiest comedic duo of all times.
So you get a point for actually reading my post and understanding it.

You and the other fags that responded can go on your merry way with your blissfully ignorant sheep like ways as you act like a dumb parrot.
>>
>>2872180
He's literally trying to stem the flow of refugees by helping them and you people still hate him. Never change /asp/
>>
>>2875011
Not him but

>Hating "Get Out"

Get a load of this homo.
>>
>>2875010
Idi what the two were arguing about initially i just joined the fray to just shit talk the guy who wastes his life only posting memes.
I dont even know or care if i agree with whoever he said was seething.
But in three words all he did was talk in buzzwords slang and memes.
Surely if we are de-evolving he/she is a prime example of that.
>>
>>2875070
>>
>>2875066
[spoiler]thata not the reason they are comming over[/spoiler]
>>
>>2875080
I mean if you can't understand how different and innovative the film was at tackling modern racial issues instead of hammering over the same tired racial issues that's been portrayed in a ton of movies and BLM is crying over, that's on you.

I'll just enjoy the damn movie for being good.
>>
>>2875076
True enough anon.
>>
>>2875066
Kek who cares we don't let Syrians come here anymore. Good luck Europe hahahaha
>>
>>2875080
What kino is this called
>>
>>2875081
>spoilers
You're a newfag, first of all. Second of all, it's a pretty big reason why they are. The other reason is that they're trying to escape the violence.
>>
>>2875094
Here's your (You) retard. Go play with your trucks and let the adults talk now.
>>
>>2875087
If ya think I seen even 30 seconds of that race-baiting sjw gobbledygook "film" ya sadly mistaken
>>
>>2875101
>ya
You need to go back.
>>
>>2875098
[spoiler]redditor doesn't understand the spoiler on a non-spoiler board meme[/spoiler]
also
[spoiler]they aren't escaping the violence, they are just bringing it with them[/spoiler]
>>
>>2875113
>damage control
No, you're not memeing, you're an idiot. Even if you were, its a plebbit tier meme. Also, drinking too much conservative kool aid. The vast majority of muslim refugees are not violent at all and you are, in fact, retarded for thinking so.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 624x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 624x390px
>>2875117
>damage control
Yea, I'm memeing, you're an idiot. Even if i wasn't, you're still from reddit. Also, drinking too much liberal kool aid. The vast majority of muslim refugees ARE violent and you are, in fact, retarded for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>2875131
Im not liberal, I voted Trump because Pence will do most of the work anyway. I also don't go to plebbit and I never have. So you're wrong on all counts here boss. And finally, prove your claim that every single muslim is violent or neck yourself
>>
>>2875144
I never said every single one of them was, I said the vast majority are
98% does not equal 100%
Learn to read redditor
>>
>>2875159
Lol, those numbers are still ridiculously wrong, as is your dumb shit narrative. Cite your sources or fuck off
>>
>>2875167
you are the one claiming outlandish things that contradict reality so you should site your sources
>>
>>2875174
>98% of refugees are violent
>you're making outlandish claims
Fucking kek, saying that most refugees are not violent is not outlandish and is basically commonly accepted fact. So, again, cite your sources or fuck off.
>>
>>2875180
what I said is just common sense
Their whole country is in a violent civil war because they are a violent people. If they were not violent then the entire country would not be in war.
you need to site your sources about the part of them that is not violent, and how it could possibly be a larger number than 2%
>>
>>2875180
The USA allows 1 million "immigrants" per year. If half of one percent of them are potential terrorists that's 5000 per year. Just a completely stupid risk to take in the name of political correctness. We don't need any immigrants. None. Zero.
>>
>>2875194
>zero facts
>still not sourcing claim about refugees
You realize that entire region is unstable because of Russia and America right? Also, for the final time, prove that 98% of them are violent or literally kill yourself.
>>2875196
That's completely irrelevant to this discussion. Immigrants and refugees are not the same thing.
>>
>>2875194
>you need to site your sources
>site your sources
>site
You're literally retarded and your argument is both pedantic and absurd.
>>
>having a political argument in a wrestling board on a Japanese anime forum at 12AM

PLEASE have sex, both of you
>>
>>2875337
It's only 10 here and this argument started at around 5 or 6. Apply yourself.
>>
Cause helping provide medical care to people affected by civil war is so political
>>
100% of refugee camps smell like shit
>>
>>2875384
So does most of New Jersey.
>>
>>2875196
>Immigrants literally built the USA from the ground up
>The Statue of Liberty literally says "Bring me your tried, your hungry, your broken and poor"
>WE DUN NEED NO GOT DAMN IMMIGENTS
You are a terrible American and are shitting on the core values your nation was founded upon.
>>
>>2875842
This isn't new, America has always been filled with racists and people who are prejudice.
>>
>>2875042
>Being that much of a white washed cuck that you won't admit that you are trying to help your homeland
Why are most middle eastern Diaspora massive cuck
>>
>>2875862
I just get a great kick out of Americans, a country literally founded and built by immigrants, talking about how NO MORE IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS R BAD GRR
Like, could you be any more ignorant and hypocritical ? You literally would not exist in America today were it not for immigrants. Literally every person living in America today is descended from immigrants because you wiped out all the natives. There would be no America if not for immigrants.
So hilarious!!!
>>
>>2875905
I'm with it man, I've been saying the same shit for years. My country is an embarrassment sometimes but there are still decent folks here passed the idiots.
>>
>>2875862
>America has always been filled with racists and people who are prejudice.
Exactly, so we need to get those racist prejudice immigrants OUT
>>
>>2875842
>White Immigrants literally built the USA from the ground up
ftfy
>The Statue of Liberty literally says "Bring me your tried, your hungry, your broken and poor"
Written by a kikess and added by some high society roastie.
>>WE DUN NEED NO GOT DAMN IMMIGENTS
They don't. When automation kicks into high gear this century, you'll just be left with millions of idle immigrants.
>>
>>2875842
>HURR DURR BUT DA POEM SOMEONE PUT ON DA STATUE OF LIBERTY DURRRRRR

White immigrants who were not on welfare did build this country. Guess what? We're built now. Fuck off.
>>
>>2875939
>implying white people would ever do the shit jobs that Mexicans do
Wew lad. You wouldn't last a day doing field work.
>>
>>2875941
White people can do any wetback's job. They just have to pay us more than $3 an hour.
>>
>>2875945
Negative ghost rider. It would never happen, and it literally never has. You would never do that job and neither would any other American.
>>
>>2875945
>unironically thinks white people would work in produce fields

Lmfao I bet you think the wall is getting built too.
>>
>>2875953
Awww, you're a retarded person. Good luck in life.
>>
>>2875959
I'mthe retard? Okay, let's do some basic econ here. What happens if every immigrant gets deported and America is left with a giant hole in the workforce? What happens when all the menial shit jobs don't get filled because Americans are too lazy to do them? What happens when our farm production screeches to a halt because there is no one tending the fields? You think farmers will be able to pay the same amount of people $10 - $15/hr for that kind of work? Fuck no. They'd be paying upwards of $20/hr and benefits on top of that. Basically every local farm goes under and every company that relies on cheap labor will do the same. You're a fucking idiot if you think America can get rid of all its immigrants and not suffer for it.
>>
>>2875978
>"OMG, what will we do if we can't rip off criminals who are in the country illegally? Think about da ecomonoy!!!!!"
>>
>>2875983
Not an argument. Tell me what happens you fucking retard.
>>
>>2875932
>>2875939
The height of intelligent and reasoned responses right here.
>>
>>2875939
Illegal immigrants don't get welfare dumb ass.. Do you even live in america?
>>
>>2875989
>Not an argument.
Hello SpitTake
>>
>>2876000
Still not an argument. The economy will tank and you have zero evidence to disprove it. The sad fact of the matter is that or economy is driven by exploiting cheap labor, its why we outsource. If you don't like, it get into politics and change it, but don't sit there and peddle your armchair political views and act like they're so fucking profound.
>>
>>2875978

You fucking liberals are all about your doom and gloom shit that never happens.
>>
>>2876005
>don't sit there and peddle your armchair political views and act like they're so fucking profound.
Not even him but my god the irony
>>
>>2875989
Strawberries will cost a little bit more. Surely, this will kill the America.

>>2875997
Illegal immigrants do use welfare, healthcare, and our school systems. I also was talking about legal immigrants, who very obviously use a shitload of welfare, food stamps, and other handouts.
>>
File: laugh.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laugh.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>2876005
>ShitBreak
They ever let you back on F4W?
Or did all your dummy accounts keep getting banned because your posting style is so easy to recognise.
>>
>>2876011
I'm not liberal, dumb ass. Swing and a miss. I just understand that until we find a better way, illegal immigrants are the back bone of our workforce and exploiting them keeps our economy its feet. If I had my way, every single one of them would be forced into putting in citizenship applications and becoming members of our country or they'd get the boot.
>>
>>2876018
>I'm not liberal
>If I had my way, every single one of them would be forced into putting in citizenship applications and becoming members of our country

KEK
>>
>>2876014
>I also was talking about legal immigrants, who very obviously use

[citation needed]
>>
>>2876013
There's nothing profound in my argument, it's plain economics.

>>2876014
>not knowing that America makes shit tons of money exporting produce.
Way to prove my point.
>>2876016
Literally who? Why is it that every time someone doesn't have a legitimate argument, all they do is accuse another person of being a tripfag? At any rate, thanks for playing, but you got the wrong guy.
>>
>>2876033
Not an argument ;^)
>>
>>2876027
Read up the comment chain you complete spastic retard. The US "allows" 1 million immigrants per year. It should not.
>>
>>2876026
Theres nothing liberal or even conservative about what I said. Are you just here for the repy? (You) there ya go.
>>
>>2876035
Actually, all of that, by definition was an argument. Try again.
>>
>>2876033
Way to prove you know nothing. Graduate high school before posting here again.

>"Just 9 percent of exported goods are foods, feeds and beverages ($131 billion). The big three are soybeans ($24 billion), meat and poultry ($17 billion) and corn ($11 billion). Food exports are falling since many countries don't like U.S. food processing standards."

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-imports-and-exports-components-and-statistics-3306270
>>
>>2876014
No, they don't get welfare you dumb shit. Do you even know how welfare works? Stop watching Fox news and go actually learn about government programs work.
>>
>>2876036
>a country shouldn't allow immigrants

Present your case.
>>
>>2876037
Sure it is, instead of kicking them the fuck out, you want them legal so they can vote for liberals (they already do anyways).
>>
>>2876037
>"I just want to make 20 million retarded brown people citizens. How is that liberal????"

What a leftist scumbag.
>>
>>2876044
Bait or are you really this stupid?
>>
>>2876045
https://www.economist.com/news/asia/21722216-there-was-just-one-fatal-shooting-whole-2015-crime-dries-up-japans-police-hunt
>>
>>2876053
Japan doesn't have niggers though
>>
>>2876041
It's still a huge part of our economy you literal sperglord. Hundreds of billions of dollars is a pretty sizeable hole in our income.
>>
>>2876057
>"OMG we're 25 trillion in debt, what if this 130B in profit becomes 100B in profit??? Surely we will all starve to death in the streets!"

You have no clue about anything, kiddo. Stop talking, you are making yourself look incredibly stupid.
>>
>>2876047
Lol you have no idea how many actual mexican immigrants voted right in the past election.
>>2876048
>lets make all the people not paying taxes pay taxes
Ftfy
>>
>>2876059
So let's fuck off what income we have so you don't have to look at brown people? We're already in debt so more won't hurt? You are impossibly stupid.
>>
>>2876062
Actually, we do
It's the illegal ones we don't and I highly doubt they'd vote for the man who wants to throw them out
>>
>>2876069
Again, you'd be surprised. The guys who built my neighbors fence were border bros and they had Trump/Pence stickers all over thier truck. You see it all over the place in AZ, a shit ton of them voted Right.
>>
>>2876053
Ctrl + F: "immi-"

NO RESULTS FOUND

>>2876047
State of /pol/'s paranoia
>>
>>2876075
A-are ya retarded for a shoot, kiddo?
>>
>>2876075
>le /pol/ boogeyman

Every time
>>
>>2876075
Dude, fuck off. We don't need you shitting up this argument. This is half assed reasonable and I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>2876075
IT'S NOT PARA NOIA
>>
>>2876078
>>2876080
>>2876099
And not a braincell among them.
>>
>>2876127
I have enough brain cells to distance myself from you assholes that cry /pol/ everytime someone disagrees with you, regardless of you being on the same side as my argument. Fuck off.
>>
>>2876139
>you want them in so they can vote for MUH ENEMY

Yeah that's not a statement only warrants being mocked with >>>/pol/
>>
We should have had a Rusev - Zayn Syria-themed feud desu senpai

Rusev (representing Team Assad/Syria, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah)
vs
Zayn (representing Team Drumpf/USA/West, ISIS, Israel and Saudi)
>>
>>2876146
>that's not a statement only warrants being mocked with>>>/pol/

Try saying that again but dial back the autism.
>>
>>2876269
OK, what's your phone number
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16KB, 473x114px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
16KB, 473x114px
>>2876303
(You) tried.
>>
>>2876305
>I know you are but what am I

Even for this board, that is probably the weakest come back I've ever heard. Still, do care to actually try and make sense of your garbage post or you just gonna leave it floating?
>>
>>2876313
I fixed a spelling error, sue me. Are you even gonna try to make sense of this grammatical car crash? >>2876146
>>
>>2876316
Well I could delete it like a wuss but you'll bitch about that being "I know you are but what am I" too.

>>2876321
>grammatical car crash

It's missing a "that" or warrants is the wrong tense. Either way, if it's incomprehensible even with obvious context that's on (You)
>>
>>2876322
>gets called autistic
>basically says I know you are but what am I
Yeah no, that pretty much speaks for itself dude. You don't have to extrapolate on that any further. And I believe what you were trying to get at was "That's a statement that only warrants being mocked, etc.", grammatical fuck ups aside, your intended insult falls flat because that was in no way shape or form a /pol/ thing to say. You're sperging out so hard you can't type a coherent sentence and your insults have no relevance to the person you're attempting to insult. Like I said before, try dialing back the autism before you post.
>>
>>2876336
>this deranged blathering

Who's projecting autism again?

>bitching about somebody voting against muh beliefs isn't /pol/

WEW
>>
>>2876343
Lol dude, when did I ever say anything bad about anyone voting? All I ever talked about in this thread, in regards to voting, was how many illegal mexicans voted Trump. I also voted for Trump so this statement that you made "you want them in so they can vote for MUH ENEMY" doesn't apply to me whatsoever.
>>
>>2876352
Moron, that was the statement I was mocking by calling /pol/.

How fucking illiterate are (You)?

>I also voted for Trump

There's my answer.
>>
>>2876361
I know that was the statement you were mocking but I wasn't the one who made it so why the fuck did you sperg out on me? It's priceless that you'd even bring up illiteracy when you cant even reply to the right person.
>>
>>2876369
Because you replied to me about it, deadshit

>I know that was the statement you were mocking

>when did I ever say anything bad about anyone voting
>doesn't apply to me whatsoever

(You) sure?
>>
Good job Sami! Let's give Syrians free healthcare with our money instead of USA citizens. People who actually deserve it and would put it to good use. Not just to clear up STIs from fucking goats and children. Inbred retards. Who the fuck wants to keep people with down syndrome level IQs alive longer to reproduce? Sami, that's who.
>>
>>2876375
This is the comment I made>>2876139 which you then replied to with>>2876146
I'm fairly certain the comment you originally meant to reply to was this,>>2876047which is not me. Your reply didn't have anything to do with what I said, hence my confusion.
>>
>>2876400
Hillfags BTFO
>>
>>2876400
ultimate cringe
>>
>>2872180
Unless he's helping Assad he's actually helping ISIS
>>
>>2876399
No dingleberry. I was explaining why I was mocking that comment with /pol/. You're confused because you're stupid.

>>2876381
>Americans deserve free healthcare

Explains why they have such ardent opposition to it.
>>
File: yano.png (981KB, 896x615px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yano.png
981KB, 896x615px
Look at all these dirty diaper pissbabies ITT
>>
>>2876427
No, Im confused because you're horrible at explaining things and your original reply was fucking garbage. If you weren't a retard and could formulate coherent responses, I wouldn't have been puzzled in the first place.
>>
>>2876427
And yet this faggot thinks we're gonna give money to another country for it.
>>
>>2876441
>it's your fault I can't read
>>
>>2875994
Not an argument.
>>
>>2876450

It's your fault that your original post was incoherent and had no context to the post your were replying to. Stay mad you fucking faggot.
>>
>>2876450

It's your fault that your original post was incoherent and had no context to the post you were replying to. Stay mad you fucking faggot.
>>
>>2876458
YTR is based

>>2876465
>>2876467
>so mad he's double-posting
>>
>>2876469
Not as mad as you are buddy. I'm just trying to fix typos
>>
>>2876474
m8 if you think I'd get mad over you being functionally illiterate then I got some bad news for you son
>>
>>2876492
You're mad enough to have sperged and ran hella damage control when the entire problem was your fault to being with. Dont try to excuse your piss poor sentence structure and grammar as someone elses mistake.
>>
>>2876528
>damage control

You literally admitted you didn't couldn't read.

>Dont
>elses
>piss poor grammar

>to being with

Took you half-an-hour to punch this out and you're still this mad?
>>
>>2876533
No, I ate some food and let my dogs outside, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. It's funny how you still claim Im the one who's mad when you're not only guaranteed replies but you reply within two minutes. Also, my typos and grammar fuck ups are my phones auto corrtect and a lack of proof reading. There is still no excuse for the tire fire of a post you made that started this. Stay worked faggot.
>>
>>2876540
>phones auto corrtect

Sure. Use the word "corrtect" often?

>I can make amateur-hour posts all night long
>BUT YOU ARE MY ETERNAL RIVAL FOR A SINGLE POST WITH ONE WORD OFF

wew
>>
>>2876533
>admitted he couldn't read

not the anon youre raging at but dude, youre going off the deep end. He never admitted to not being able to read and your first comment was legit bad brother. You got called out on it and all youve done is scream "LAWL YOU CANT READ DUMBASS" when in fact youre the guy who fucked up at first.
>>
>>2876545
No, I'm your mental rival because you can't quit replying and I haven't slept since yesterday. Whats your excuse?
>>
>>2876551
Nigga everyone always hasn't slept since yesterday you stupid idiot
>>
>>2876557
Yesterday as in I've been up for 24 hours. Now who can't read?
>>
>>2876562
>yesterday implies 24 hours

YA REACHIN
>>
>>2876551
So why can't (You) quit replying?

>mental = eternal

Will you blame this on your phone too?

>phoneposting

>>2876546
nah I'm chill

He admitted he didn't even understand the reply because he can't into greentext

newfucks pls go
>>
>>2876557
Ummm no, usually people wake up in the morning, not the day before you woke up. Jesus Christ..
>>
>>2876565
You seem pretty butt blasted yo.
>>
>>2876565
>phoneposting is bad
I mean I guess it is for people who never leave the basement...
>>
>>2876562
>everybody against me is the same person
>>
>>2876576
>laptops are in basements
>desktops are in basements

>>2876571
nah
>>
>>2876578
Im willing to be money you're the same faggot I've been arguing with.

>inb4 he resets his IP
>>
>>2876584
In your case, yes. Yes they are.
>>
>>2876584
You sure do seem upset.
>>
>>2876567
>this faggot doesn't wake up the day before he wakes up

OH I AM LAFFIN
>>
File: cenaface.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cenaface.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>political thread on /asp/
>153 replies
>>
>>2875131
If this was true then crime rates of places with heavy Muslim immigration would've went way up. They didn't.
>>2872180
Idk how people can even hate of this guy, he's like the ultimate babyface unlike every other big baby face in the world.
>>
>>2876598
Big dick ballas wake up the day before they wake up. Get on my level.
>>
So Sami is a Montrealan, so French Canadian, who's also Syrian Muslim, but plays a I guess Irish or Scottish guy. This shit is the deepest lore, how long until nakamura plays a Nigerian cowboy
>>
>>2876591
>b-b-basement

I live in a penthouse apartment dickhead.
>>
>>2876620
Sure you do, kid. Sure you do.
>>
>>2876626
>>2876630
>being so NEET you think it's impossible for somebody live in a top floor apartment
>>
>>2876620
I bet you have models there all the time and drive them home in your Porsche too.
>>
>>2876637
Prove it then faggot.
>>
>>2872202

Honestly this is why I watch wrestling. I haven't followed wresting until recently. The last time I watched was 2001 and I was 14. Said fuck it when WCW ended. Now I can't watch anything that isn't politicized. Not even real sports.

I don't browse news or social media because it's all polarized bullshit. How poetic is it that I find solace in professional wrestling.
>>
>>2876637
No, I think the implication here is that no one on /asp/ would live in a top floor apartment. Context.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (103KB, 629x797px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
103KB, 629x797px
>>2876586
Pay up bitch.
>>
>>2876648
Nice shoop skills. Checks in the mail.
>>
>>2876660
>it's a shoop

Prove it bitch.
>>
File: daffy.jpg (13KB, 481x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daffy.jpg
13KB, 481x360px
>this thread is still going on
>It's still the same 2 dumbshits from hours ago going back and forth and back and forth and back and forth
This is the saddest battle of wills to ever take place. You have both already lost.
>>
>>2876646
So why do (you) think it's impossible: poverty or podunk?
>>
>>2876671
You can tell by the pixels, I'm a professional.
>>
>>2876677
No, because everyone on /asp/ is carter and is a neet who lives in moms basement. Are you new here?
>>
>>2876684
I didn't realise basements were so expansive.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.